The Electropath

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Others may disagree or have other interpretations of what a Micro Dose is, and I accept that with full support.
@Custom Flower Hardware , I am going to have to call that recent video treat a micro dose on the flower portion!
From my testing, at that setting even without the concentrate "topper", that small amount of flower would have yielded an unbelievable cloud on it's own!
Damned good show!
Question... I may have missed this already asked and answered:
Your concentrates are always so pure and white in appearance.
Just before they drip as you heat up your hot knife, they appear to have the consistency of a "Budder" or "Badder".
The color that I interpret is too clean for a resin or rosin.
Watching episodes of the "@Custom Flower Hardware Show" has left me wondering if it is lighting that makes me think it is white?
Or... Do you use a type of concentrate that I am not yet familiar with?
Or... If not acquired elsewhere... Are you just that good?
Vito
Nah it's a whiteish colored badder brother!:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

coolbreeze

Hah, awesome. Man the new coil looks great with the gear! It's very sleek. :tup::nod:

Vitolo

Vaporist
That was so awesome!

Vapeaction

Yes... the new closed or covered coil brings me back to the old NewVape V-Rod days... this looks slick - complete even... is it retro compatible with original heads by chance?... Now I know what I will be doing for the next bit... Google Search - Studenglass Canada (Think it was Dr. Greenthumb version or something that caught my eye back before they went stupid expensive... Way to go Jerry...
Oh and FYI been running both the heads at low 600's all day with interesting results... can't see them seizing together if they are roughly the same temp - baring environmental changes or is there something I'm missing?
That being said the heads are only together / on the glass during my draw... but I was just thinking...
DOH - thinking... I'm still up to check out the northern lights...
Night all

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Yes... the new closed or covered coil brings me back to the old NewVape V-Rod days... this looks slick - complete even... is it retro compatible with original heads by chance?... Now I know what I will be doing for the next bit... Google Search - Studenglass Canada (Think it was Dr. Greenthumb version or something that caught my eye back before they went stupid expensive... Way to go Jerry...
Oh and FYI been running both the heads at low 600's all day with interesting results... can't see them seizing together if they are roughly the same temp - baring environmental changes or is there something I'm missing?
That being said the heads are only together / on the glass during my draw... but I was just thinking...
DOH - thinking... I'm still up to check out the northern lights...
Night all
Yes. They'll be compatible and offered to current owners as well first before kits are released.:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Top Bottom