• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
The Dani on a steel A'maze'd pipe stem is absolutely fantastic.
I'd previously used an aluminium A'maze'd stem with very mixed results. But the additional heft of the steel is a joy to hold, and feels like it delivers even cooler hits, even though it's carbless. It certainly gets warmer than the aluminium, although after a bowl it's still cooler to hold than a Revolve stem.

And still no WPA needed on 14mm joints

Well worth the o ring rigmarole (use 3 for a nice tight seal).

maremaresing

On the BFG IG. 8mm Dyna-compatible tip and cap.
Will it hold an advantage over a dyna? Thoughts?
WHAT?! I gotta get my hands on one of these. Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

The Dani on a steel A'maze'd pipe stem is absolutely fantastic.
I'd previously used an aluminium A'maze'd stem with very mixed results. But the additional heft of the steel is a joy to hold, and feels like it delivers even cooler hits, even though it's carbless. It certainly gets warmer than the aluminium, although after a bowl it's still cooler to hold than a Revolve stem.

And still no WPA needed on 14mm joints

Well worth the o ring rigmarole (use 3 for a nice tight seal).

Isn't it?! I'm surprised the alum doesn't work that well, but I'm all about that SS heft and heat sinking anyway. Gotta dig mine back out to use with the V2 head. Really I've just been enjoying the V3 through all my glass recently, and the stemmed version got ignored.

Perfect_Speed4069

I'm surprised the alum doesn't work that well, but I'm all about that SS heft and heat sinking anyway.
Happy to send my old, rather bashed up aluminium a'maze'd pipe (and 3 o rings) to anyone who wants to have a play with it. It went through the washing machine btw, so is rather discoloured, but functions fine. I'm based in UK.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Really hope it works out for you. Scroll back and you'll find a link to the right size O rings, and some recommendations for torches. My only other recommendation would be a short leather cable tidy, to unscrew the tip. Very best of luck and hope you're not disappointed
@Duba has very nice leather protection sleeves to unscrew the hot cap as well.

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Really hope it works out for you. Scroll back and you'll find a link to the right size O rings, and some recommendations for torches. My only other recommendation would be a short leather cable tidy, to unscrew the tip. Very best of luck and hope you're not disappointed
Thank you kindly. I appreciate the recommendations, I purchased from soothing vapours and bought the Amazed Ti kit so it's ready to go and he even threw in some goodies like the leather referenced.

I was waiting for the updated Taffe Bowler, but who knows when that's coming out. I have a variety of vaporizers but I always go back to my butane driven Lotus. Been a daily driver for a decade and I have some dynavaps, but they just don't do it for me anymore. The Dani seems right up my alley looking forward to trying it. Terps and flavor is what I'm after

Perfect_Speed4069

I may have jumped the off-brand Dani stem shark with the budbomb. Definitely don't try this with an even lightly used, well-cleaned budbomb. The Dani is all about the flavour - but despite my best efforts, it still has that old pipe taste, that no amount of iso and salt and pipe-cleaners will shift it. The heavily laundered red one (with o rings) is being passed along to a fellow FCer today

Texus

Apologies if I missed it in a scan of posts since Ti release but has anyone tried it with the Wand. Still enough metal that an IH to heat on the cap for this combo to work well?

Texus,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Apologies if I missed it in a scan of posts since Ti release but has anyone tried it with the Wand. Still enough metal that an IH to heat on the cap for this combo to work well?
Not sure how helpful this will be, as I don't own a Wand, but do own a Ti and SS Dani. There is no perceivable differences IMO between the the Dani V3 SS vs TI caps ( weight/size/materials ). The major difference between the units is that the walls of the Ti tip's bowl is approximately half the thickness/mass of the SS tip's bowl, and of course made of Ti.

The question that remains is how much heat advantage the actual tip/bowl provides when heating with an IH if any? Both the surgical SS and Ti have poor properties for induction heating.

FWIW With the spirals removed the Ti's bowl's air flow with the cap closed seems to be about 30% more open than the SS. With the cap loosened one full revolution it gains another 30% +/- increase, 60% +/- over all air flow which results in a better experience when used in a wp. No real noticeable gain in air flow beyond the one full revolution open.

Looking forward to modifying a SS tip to produce a perfect native experience. Happy New Year everyone!

gooby

So I have the ronxs dual flame torch. Last night the thing nearly caused a fire, I am getting rid of it and not messing with chinese torches again. It spewed out a HUGE flame, felt like 6 inches. Any suggestions for safe, reliable torches for the Danivape, regardless of price? I don't mind paying if it means avoiding causing a fire one day.

gooby,

Orvaxxx

So I have the ronxs dual flame torch. Last night the thing nearly caused a fire, I am getting rid of it and not messing with chinese torches again. It spewed out a HUGE flame, felt like 6 inches. Any suggestions for safe, reliable torches for the Danivape, regardless of price? I don't mind paying if it means avoiding causing a fire one day.
Blazer Firefox is the one I use for the Anvil, should work for the DaniVape.

Orvaxxx,

Old_muel

Recieved replacement for stuck cap & also grabbed a Ti bowl, back in business baby! Been testing extensively the difference & results so far scientifically speaking are I'm fucken loving the titanium version. Takes a little less heat to get to temp & starts producing vapour a bit sooner ie a bit more responsive, vapour comes nearly straight away where with the SS bowl you're coaxing the vapour out for a tad longer as the heat works through. Wedding cake x animal cookies is tasting unreal! Dani (both versions) is way less finicky than anvil about needing a specific torch - ive bought 3 for my anvil & none are right for getting full potential outta it but danivape just doesn't seem to care it works perfectly with any of em, basically if you put good material in & heat it it will give you fat clouds simples.
What do you guys think of the Ti bowl?

yogie

Blazer Firefox is the one I use for the Anvil, should work for the DaniVape.

Also Hot Shot MT-3000 - slightly cheaper, still a rock solid option

Can anyone recommend a pocket torch for this? Just ordered a Dani.

Would the blazer Venture work?

yogie,

maremaresing

Ooh I always ignored the striker torches because I used to do the direct draw butane vapes. (and I'm afraid of a torch lighter without a deadman switch). I'm going to reconsider because those look durable and classy and effective with the dani.

Currently I have this for on the go, and it's super cool and heats the dani great. BUT that plastic view window cracked when i took it from a super cold car to a warm area quickly, and the first one I bought had defective flames. I really like it but I'll never buy another.

FWIW, I got one of those scorch torches and it's been working fantastic once I disassembled and removed the "stay on" button.

LAST I still gotta say the dani is my fav vape of 2022 and going into 2023 it's my primary vape. Using it in my Grav Upline bubbler (without water) is such a nice experience. So many times I think I combusted but the material was still green.

Top Bottom