The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

SonicBacon

Received my v3. Really cool product. Can't see why you'd use a dynavap over this. Cooooool hits. How many seconds past the click do you all heat? Seems like I can go at least a few seconds with no burning at all, how many sec are you guys going?
I am using the Ronx torch set to a single flame ~1” in length. I heat near the holes for the first 10-15 seconds and then hit the silver band the rest of the way going 10-15 seconds past the click. I have not managed to combust yet. On the reheat (if there is one) I only go 5 seconds past the click.

This thing can really be pushed as hard as you want. Just keep pushing past the click until you find your own sweet spot.

PossumMD

I just blast the air holes. The outer visible edge of the flame just hits the silver band. Sometimes the steel will glow red too, anyone else notice that?

PossumMD,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Finally! :clap:

LCV have better price and i posted the discount code on the previous page. Still if you are in Germany and dont care about the extra 20 euro it would be delivered faster. :)

PossumMD

thank you, that is a huge amount of time for induction to stay on, so this is a torch only vape, isn’t it?
Essentially, yes. I'd recommend a beefy torch too. I used a shitty one (that was perfectly adequate for a dynavap) for a while and I'd have to heat 20-25secs past the click to fully extract. With the creme brulee torch I only have to go 4secs past the click...

checkyourlibido

I’m assuming most sales will start about a week or two before black friday but some will start the first of November. Be sure to check back for updates here in the next couple of weeks.
This quote is from the Vaporizer Wizard site, which pretty much lines up with what I've seen in the past. Just wondering if anyone knows about any upcoming BF deals on the Dani?

I can't imagine it getting much better than the LCV deal that @Abysmal Vapor posted.

Either way, I'm pretty hyped that I'll probably have a Dani within the next month or so. Thanks to everyone on this thread, I read every single post and I blame you all, as is my custom.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Essentially, yes. I'd recommend a beefy torch too. I used a shitty one (that was perfectly adequate for a dynavap) for a while and I'd have to heat 20-25secs past the click to fully extract. With the creme brulee torch I only have to go 4secs past the click...
Luckily i have all kinds of torches, alcohol lamp ,alcohol torch (Yeah it is a thing ) , i would love to try with it ! I have Blazer Big shot sized flame on my bs-600 with 12mm nozzle,but i also own 10 ,8 and 6mm nozzles :),so pletny to experiment with.
Have anyone tried double or tripple flame torches ?

Abysmal Vapor,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Luckily i have all kinds of torches, alcohol lamp ,alcohol torch (Yeah it is a thing ) , i would love to try with it ! I have Blazer Big shot sized flame on my bs-600 with 12mm nozzle,but i also own 10 ,8 and 6mm nozzles :),so pletny to experiment with.
Have anyone tried double or tripple flame torches ?

I have an embarrassing collection of singles, doubles, triples, quads, creme brûlées and even larger. I know, I should seek help. ;)
But, they all work, and have never combusted once on either the V2 or V3.

The Dani can hold it's own against the more popular portable torch vapes that are triple it's price. Anxious to try out the new all Ti Dani!

Fox

Hi guys, can you tell me if the Dani oven fits with Dynavap Stems. Thank you very much!

Fox,

endof3d

Hi guys, can you tell me if the Dani oven fits with Dynavap Stems. Thank you very much!
No. A member was looking to experiment with large O rings to bridge the large size difference, but never heard back. The Dani's stem is very robustly built and produces vapor as cool as any of my DV's Simrell or Revolve stems. Very happy with the stock stem for native use.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

With 8mm becoming widespread (Anvil USA kit, PPTA) it makes sense to create compatibility. There's a whole universe of stems you could pair your Dani with. But I get if that's not priority or even on the agenda as thing seem to go quite well as they are from where I'm standing :)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

maremaresing

This is something I've been meaning to bring up in thread. Please someone make an adapter for the dani to dynavap bodies. I've been meaning to diy something but have been too lazy to measure the part of the dani head that goes in the body.

Someone with a CNC needs to turn these out asap.

Someone with a CNC needs to make a dual dani head adapter, too. NEEDS.

needs.

please.

farmerpalmersnt

Got one of these. Build quality is great, vape quality too. Can't argue with those. Threads are awesome, wood is lovely. Cooling decent. I've gone for the wood stem. Extraction is exceptionally even. Definitely can combust quite easily. I actually prefer my twin flame lighter as it is more precise. A proper torch is too much for me. 20 seconds to the click on my twin turboflame plus an extra 3 seconds. If I go to 6 seconds it combusts. Don't know if this is technique, my torches or variation in units.

Negative points for me are:

- The tendency to damage the multiple o rings when switching out to the water adapter and vice versa due to the sharp metal edges. Can see these being consumed rapidly.
- The wood water adapter came waaaay too tight to fit. I had to sand this out nearly a full mm to even get it in. Maybe shrinkage of the wood but still, a PITA
- Draw resistance whilst better than the dynavap is still very tight. Ok through a bong but too tight for use with the stem for me. This was a dynavap deal breaker for me so if you don't mind that you'll be ok.
- If you accidentally nip it up a TINY bit tight (very easily done as the threads are smooth) it can bind up and I needed cloth wrapped pliers and a lot of force to undo it a couple of times

Overall it's a really good unit if you like these kind of vapes. I might even keep it 😂

Mando

Here's my 2 cents opinion reg. torch preference. As much as this vape is torch versatile many users here suggested(me as well) best to use is a beefier single flame one! After many tries with single, double, triple flamed ones i actually get best results with a big single flame creme brulee torch heating below the silver ring for 4-5 sec. after the click. I still haven't managed to combust even once so i would say it's pretty hard to do so actually. Of course experience may vary person to person.

farmerpalmersnt

Yup, mine is a iwatani single flame. Combusted at 6 seconds past the click. Same with the shitty blazer. Got to use the diddy little dual flame lighter. Maybe my unit differs.

farmerpalmersnt,

checkyourlibido

Negative points for me are:
Thanks for listing the negatives, it's helping me decide on whether to spend my Black Friday savings on this. Even though at this price, it's honestly probably going to happen either way lol.

The tendency to damage the multiple o rings when switching out to the water adapter and vice versa due to the sharp metal edges. Can see these being consumed rapidly.
The damage to the o-rings is good to know, I'll order extra. For those that own the all metal version, do you usually disassemble the unit to clean? Or could just tossing the whole V3 still assembled into ISO do a proper job cleaning while preserving the o-ring life?

The wood water adapter came waaaay too tight to fit. I had to sand this out nearly a full mm to even get it in. Maybe shrinkage of the wood but still, a PITA
I might just skip the WPA then. I wanted it just to have it, but with the V3 fitting natively, I'll skip the WPA. I know it fits one of my pieces of glass from other user reports, so I'm content. Thanks for saving me a few bucks though.

Draw resistance whilst better than the dynavap is still very tight. Ok through a bong but too tight for use with the stem for me. This was a dynavap deal breaker for me so if you don't mind that you'll be ok.
This jives with a Vaporents thread from 6 days ago. They were saying it's more mouth to lung. I think I'll get one, but it might not make it out of the house if I can't get a decent cloud out without a bong.

endof3d

Here's my 2 cents opinion reg. torch preference. As much as this vape is torch versatile many users here suggested(me as well) best to use is a beefier single flame one! After many tries with single, double, triple flamed ones i actually get best results with a big single flame creme brulee torch heating below the silver ring for 4-5 sec. after the click. I still haven't managed to combust even once so i would say it's pretty hard to do so actually. Of course experience may vary person to person.
Been my experience exactly on both the V2 and V3.
Thanks for listing the negatives, it's helping me decide on whether to spend my Black Friday savings on this. Even though at this price, it's honestly probably going to happen either way lol.

The damage to the o-rings is good to know, I'll order extra. For those that own the all metal version, do you usually disassemble the unit to clean? Or could just tossing the whole V3 still assembled into ISO do a proper job cleaning while preserving the o-ring life?
The fitting where the oven goes into the stem can be sharp and can rough up O rings if the edge is not smoothed out. I did a few swipes with a small file that rounded the sharp edge off, but any thing metal with an edge and a little pressure would achieve the same results. Shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone.

I soak the body, CCD and intercooler, but just wipe the rest with a iso soaked Q tip once a week or so.

checkyourlibido

The fitting where the oven goes into the stem can be sharp and can rough up O rings if the edge is not smoothed out. I used a few swipes with a small file that rounded the sharp edge off, but any thing metal with an edge and a little pressure would achieve the same results. Shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone.
Thank you. I'll plan on doing that. I know some people finish it wish sandpaper to smooth it out even further, but I don't have any sandpaper lying around, so I'll try the file only first.

I soak the body, CCD and intercooler, but just wipe the rest with a iso soaked Q tip once a week or so.
That's not bad at all. I've always wanted to clean everything after every use, but I never actually end up doing much more than dumping my bong water, and clean up the rest on the following morning. I might just go with the all metal, as everything should usually cool down quick enough where I live, other than the summertime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom