The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Has anyone had the opportunity to experiment with the 'New' Dani smooth-side Ti tip. Ti heats faster and cools down faster as DV tips have shown, but shouldn't make that much of a noticeable difference on a Dani as the bulk of the heat retaining mass is in the Cap.

However, if the Dani's smooth sided Ti tip releases heat faster than the spiralled SS tip, the designer might have discovered there was no need for the spiralled grooves on the Ti tip, as they only impede air flow and increase draw resistance. :hmm: Any thoughts?

Maybe @batteryfreeganz or @Wesleypipes the US rep could comment on the Ti tips performance?
Smooth Ti
ti1111.jpg

Spiraled SS
ss.jpg

Mando

Has anyone had the opportunity to experiment with the 'New' Dani smooth-side Ti tip. Ti heats faster and cools down faster as DV tips have shown, but shouldn't make that much of a noticeable difference on a Dani as the bulk of the heat retaining mass is in the Cap.

However, if the Dani's smooth sided Ti tip releases heat faster than the spiralled SS tip, the designer might have discovered there was no need for the spiralled grooves on the Ti tip, as they only impede air flow and increase draw resistance. :hmm: Any thoughts?

Maybe @batteryfreeganz or @Wesleypipes the US rep could comment on the Ti tips performance?
Smooth Ti
ti1111.jpg

Spiraled SS
ss.jpg
Agreed 100%! The new Ti Tip design makes the spirals from the SS tip seem unnecessary as BFG changed not only the material but the design as well... I'm curious to know why?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I received my Dani couple of days ago and on arrival the cap was stuck on the bowl, i had to use pliers and my vice to detach it, happened one more time on my first use, so i cannot say that i am very happy to have scratchmarks on my first bowl. Definetly needs a redesign in that department ,why so many threads ,lol...? Also i got a threaded bowl, i dont know if it is the titanium one.
Other than that function was pretty good once i dialed it in,a couple of reheats vapman style can get you to the desired density very quickly. I cannot say that the clicker was very accurate but still it was giving me some orientation. It really varies from torch to torch,with some it gets intense vapor right on the click,with others barely none, i guess it is the termal lag or penetration power.
So even with the kinks and the flavor being not the best,still better than a dynavap,i really like this new toy. Unfortunately my clicker failed. It triggers no more, no matter how long you heat it,i combusted a couple 2 times until i realize the issue ,cleaning that smell off the metal was a really hard task,to admit,havent had combustion in 2 or 3 years,so i might be overreacting a bit,but yeah.. it was yuck.
I wrote at LCV,who otherwise were very good in their service to see if they can suggest a fix for my clicker,if anyone of you has had this situation and knows how to deal with it ,please share !

checkyourlibido

Also i got a threaded bowl, i dont know if it is the titanium one.

From the Dani V3 Titanium page on LCV, it mentions "titanium handle" in the description and mentions again later "1 x Titanium Stem". Whereas with the tip it only says "1 x tip and Cape Dani 3". I don't know why they don't just specify the material used in each piece. But it seems like it does not come with a titanium stem.

Once again, I don't own one yet. But, @LittleBoy0311, you mentioned the Ti tip recently, could you help clarify?

Last edited:

endof3d

For any one having a problem with a silent clicker, here's a solution that worked for me. My second Dani's tip bi-metalic disk clicker was nearly inaudible. Decided to direct the tip of a small, pocket size single flame torch, flame length around 2 cm long directly into the top cap hole at a 90 degrees. Progressively the click got louder as the metal disk became more flexible from the bending back and forth. After many heat up cool down cycles it became very loud. Emptied the entire tank of the lighter though.

Not saying this is the right or proper way to repair this, but it worked for me and continues to work months later. YMMV.

boon

From the Dani V3 Titanium page on LCV, it mentions "titanium handle" in the description and mentions again later "1 x Titanium Stem". Whereas with the tip it only says "1 x tip and Cape Dani 3". I don't know why they don't just specify the material used in each piece. But it seems like it does not come with a titanium stem.

Once again, I don't own one yet. But, @LittleBoy0311, you mentioned the Ti tip recently, could you help clarify?
i just called them. They don't have the new smooth ti tip in stock.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Thanks for listing the negatives, it's helping me decide on whether to spend my Black Friday savings on this. Even though at this price, it's honestly probably going to happen either way lol.

The damage to the o-rings is good to know, I'll order extra. For those that own the all metal version, do you usually disassemble the unit to clean? Or could just tossing the whole V3 still assembled into ISO do a proper job cleaning while preserving the o-ring life?

I might just skip the WPA then. I wanted it just to have it, but with the V3 fitting natively, I'll skip the WPA. I know it fits one of my pieces of glass from other user reports, so I'm content. Thanks for saving me a few bucks though.

This jives with a Vaporents thread from 6 days ago. They were saying it's more mouth to lung. I think I'll get one, but it might not make it out of the house if I can't get a decent cloud out without a bong.
I think iso has knackered the O rings in mine, so I'm avoiding soaking for the time being. Although I bought an extra 5, most o rings can be bought easily in UK so cheaper to purchase those locally in future. Also I just use mine natively, no wpa needed. Slips straight into most of my 14mm pieces and a good fit with ground glass

checkyourlibido

I think iso has knackered the O rings in mine, so I'm avoiding soaking for the time being. Although I bought an extra 5, most o rings can be bought easily in UK so cheaper to purchase those locally in future. Also I just use mine natively, no wpa needed. Slips straight into most of my 14mm pieces and a good fit with ground glass
Good to know. Some o-rings do better than others. I’ll just plan on disassembling. Or just buying a few o-rings from the start and just replace as necessary. I just don’t want degrading plastic in the mix.

I guess I’ll experiment as I go.

Westinero

I received my order two days ago got the new dani 3 ti and a normal dani 3 stainless steel

Titanium tip
The new ti cap got some learning curve but the airflow is so nice it is even better than a dynavap with carb closed, you can actually adjust airflow by screwing the cap in and out - simple and clever design
Happily replaced my dynavap vong, I love it natively and with a bong i heat under the silver ring over the air intakes directing the flame with 45 degrees angle up till after the click 5 to 8 seconds, takes me 3 to 4 cycles to finish up

The stainless steel model:
Retains heat better, but the airflow is restricted than the ti but it makes it up in the ease of use - easier to get crazy vapor if you heat after the click to 10 seconds.
Takes one heat cycle less than the ti model to finish the session.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/yczfuz

checkyourlibido

Titanium tip
The new ti cap got some learning curve but the airflow is so nice it is even better than a dynavap with carb closed, you can actually adjust airflow by screwing the cap in and out - simple and clever design

Thanks for all that detail. Does the Dani 3 Ti come with a titanium tip or stainless?

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Hello everyone, I want to confirm some information about our new products again <3

1. The new titanium chamber: 100% titanium, so releases heat faster, smooth-sided so the airflow will be very open, and yes, you actually can adjust the airflow by screwing the cap in and out. Especially it has the same size as the stainless steel chamber so that Dani v3 owners can use your old stems and caps.

2. The Dani ver3Ti: it's just a deal for those who haven't had a Dani yet, same stainless steel cap + titanium chamber (there's no Dani titanium cap existing)

3. Wood WPA has stainless steel inside: which is easier to clean, and when you use it with a titanium chamber and adjust to the maximum airflow, it's going to shut you down, lol

I also heard some feedback about the stuck cap/tip and small/dead click issue; please get in touch with your reseller or me to exchange a replacement we reviewed and adjusted in the manufacturing part to fix those issues already. Sorry for this mistake, and it will be solved completely soon, guys

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

I also heard some feedback about the stuck cap/tip and small/dead click issue; please get in touch with your reseller or me to exchange a replacement we reviewed and adjusted in the manufacturing part to fix those issues already. Sorry for this mistake, and it will be solved completely soon, guys
Thanks for answering all of my questions with your post. So this is what my opinion of you so far:
  • You stand behind your work
  • You continually improve upon your designs
  • You have good communication with the community
  • You offer a great value compared with others who have similar form factors but higher prices
  • You initially trolled the entire community with your choice of name
I really love all of those things, maybe the last point the most, because I'm weird like that. Seriously though, thanks for posting and thanks for offering vapes at great prices. I bet if you keep on this track, in a year or so, a greater percentage of us in the community will be putting the Dani into our regular rotation.

P.S. Your prices are great and competitive, so I don't expect any Black Friday sales during November. But if you do, please post it up here. I love being tempted to buy more than I should, lol. Everyone's still doing the Halloween sales and here I am always focused on BF and 4/20 :mental:

Last edited:

endof3d

Thanks for answering all of my questions with your post. So this is what my opinion of you so far:
  • You stand behind your work
  • You continually improve upon your designs
  • You have good communication with the community
  • You offer a great value compared with others who have similar form factors but higher prices
  • You initially trolled the entire community with your choice of name
I really love all of those things, maybe the last point the most, because I'm weird like that.
The team at @batteryfreeganz are dedicated to creating a world class vape experience. All components are sturdily constructed out of the highest quality medical materials; surgical SS, Ti and silver. Add great CS, and all for a phenomenal price point makes BFG a customer first company.

I agree with all your bullet points with the exception of the last. My understanding is that the name 'Dani' was NOT intended to troll anyone, but instead Vu, the creator named the vape 'Dani' in honour of his girl friend/partner's affectionate nick name. That nick name in VN audibly sounds like the english name and spelling of 'Dani'. :)
.v

endof3d,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
My understanding is that the name 'Dani' was NOT intended to troll anyone, but instead Vu, the creator named the vape 'Dani' in honour of his girl friend/partner's affectionate nick name.
As opposed to this…
The name looks similar but i talked to them and the name come from a cookies they like to eat called Danisa. That cookies have a metal case where, after eat the cookies, they use It to storage the weed.
Which reminds me of this….
hqg GIF

checkyourlibido

.I agree with all your bullet points with the exception of the last. My understanding is that the name 'Dani' was NOT intended to troll anyone, but instead Vu, the creator named the vape 'Dani' in honour of his girl friend/partner's affectionate nick name. That nick name in VN audibly sounds like the english name and spelling of 'Dani'. :)

I would never have handled any of this the way they did, but I admit, I got a kick out of the response from earlier in this thread:

Thanks for your advice my friend :D:D:D Let's make it clear with the name.
DaniVape is a name which could have many explainations. How about if I say Danh is my name in Vietnam and Nina is my girlfriend's name, so the name "Dani" come up from that ? Or "Dani" is actually a real name in Spain so I use DaniVape name to approach Spain's market because Spain could be my target or I have been inspired by Dani Box by Discodes ? C'on everybody know how you guys are gonna react when we use this name and we still took it anyway. Why ?

If we use another totally different name, just like Anvil and you guys will judge it as a knock-off thing anyway because its shape, won't ya ? So why we don't take that name, trigger people's imagination and see how people talk about it, in a judging way or encouraging way it's still fun hehe
:lol::lol::lol: Real users won't notice much about that stupid name, they will notice about its different mechanism and how we solve some problems that other butan vapes have.

In conclusion, "Dani" is just a guessing game, we even explained with Danisa cookies thing as a meme on our social media. Because at the end of the day, having fun is what we actually need :luv::luv: We never mean to compete with anyone, Dyna or Anvil because we started as a handmade vape shop, just sell around the town our handmade products (plural) for passion. In future, we will have more handmade vapes anyway so many thanks for you guys who did join our game !!!

If anyone of you feel offensive or disrespectful about the "Dani" thing just let us know, we may change it and host a competition, who could make a better name will have a free DaniVape or something like that hehe :cool::cool::cool:

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: endof3d

Mando

Smooth Ti
ti1111.jpg

Spiraled SS
ss.jpg
All these tip iterations are making me dream for a smooth SS tip- it will have the mass to retain heat for a longer period & the adjustable airflow, dang!

Mando,
  • Love
Reactions: endof3d

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Or maybe Dynavap was already taken so Danivape was the next best thing lol. :rofl:
:D It is rumoured it was meant to be named the Danvil(or D'Anvil ),but it was too close to the Anvil,lol...
I just got told also by LCV that i will be getting a new tip. Thanks for handling the situation @batteryfreeganz !

Top Bottom