The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

Old_muel

@PossumMD yeah thanks man he's definitely a top notch dude he just came to my rescue & helped me get it unstuck- solution is to bash the corner of the tip on a hard wooden surface, came unstuck after that, & apparently it's only happening coz it's new & it should wear in a bit & stop happening, which im super stoked about coz yeah it's way too annoying to deal with regularly but I'm really impressed with the Dani's awesome performance thus far & really want to continue using it. Got no doubt ol mate would sort something if it doesn't get better though, & if that's the case dani is definitely worthy of going to the trouble of replacing the cap with a non-binding one put it that way.

Last edited:

new_p0tenTated

Did anyone try the wooden WPA following the wood Dani? How is it compared to a wooden stem with a bong? I'm also in the Vapor'Zone community and saw someone with a titanium chamber with a smooth design, which is what I've been waiting for. Just wondering when It would be released :brow::brow:

F57-C13-DC-E72-C-481-C-B8-A4-C5-DB2-D39-E7-F7.png

Duba

Accessory Maker
@ new_p0tenTated
I received my wooden WPA and a titanium tip days ago and I have to say I'm impressed with this new combo.
The TiTip has a more open airflow and is a game changer for me. The WPA is simple, beautiful and easy to use.
Used together they offer a new vape experience. I go 10sec after the click for massive hits!
The safety ring is very useful for handling the hot cap.

Last edited:

Mando

Greetings from a long time lurker :-) I've had the Dani Metal v.3 for more than a week now. Getting it wasn't as easy as i thought. It arrived in Bulgaria for 4 days from Viet Nam via FedEx but local customs & narcs inspecting my shipment(out of curiosity i guess) delayed it by additional 4 days. I know this because FedEx explained to me why there was such a big delay. I have ordered vapes before but never had this happen to me...weird. I also had to pay VAT 20% for importing packages outside of EU - another $24 on top device($80)+shipping($35). Order from IG.Process is smooth & paid with PP. The guy on the other side is very helpful. CS is very, very good & fast responding!
Now about the vape itself. I don't have such a big collection but VAS i do have lol i have a few Dynavaps, Sticky Brick jr., Arizer Solo 2, Craftys & now also the Dani. It took me a few days to really get the hang of it but man it slapped me so hard when i did haha!
The vape itself looks super solid made! The cap as well seems to take a bit overheat OK & except color change i don't see any issues. Sadly when i tried to separate the adapter that holds the tip & the tip itself - they were like stuck really hard to each other. Then after some attempts i managed to separate them but one of the o-rings of the tip snapped by the sharp edges of the o-ring grooves. Good thing they sent spare o-rings. After a few days i try separating them again to try the glass stem... Now brace yourslef- after the second time i decided to separate them another o-rings snapped! I'll try replacing them with Dynavap ones & lube this area nicely hope this will be a "fix". The adapter for the tip seems to be a tiny bit too narrow there & combined with the sharp grooves it's like this is prone to happen every time i do this. I tried & even with only 3 o-rings the tip still holds like they are 4 o-rings. Cool!
The glass stem is AMAZING with bong! The Dynavap fat mouthpeace fits perfect on it! The taste is wow & the clouds are huge! Looks like combustion but when you exhale it's lot's of milky tasty vapor!
If you do back to back sessions with the metal version it gets so hot it's untouchable at one point so you have to let it cool down. With wooden & glass main bodies this issue should be non-existent. After many attempts i found that however i torch the silver ring it's just not what i was looking for. The magic for me happens under the silver disk. Also i tried so many torches - single, triple flame etc. I still wasn't convinced this was the full potential. Since i don't have a double torch i just decided to use two single flame torches simultaneously blasting each one of them between the airholes under the silver disc. I keep the flame at max power & 6-7 sec. after the click i stop heating. This way i get plenty of big tasty clouds! I end the cap in 2 cycles before discharging my avb. With the glass stem i end it all in 1 go. This is what worked best for me because finding the right torch & method is pretty individual process imo. If you have a bong even better since the extraction will be grater & much easier to pull! I also prefer to draw slow with this vape it makes big difference!
I had the cap stuck twice so i don't tighten it all the way but i let it a bit loose while heating. I use pliars carefully & a soft tissue to prevent scratches if "fusing" happens. Hold the tip with the tissue around it with the pliars & unscrew the cap when it's cold. Works like a charm. Knocking it on hard surface didn't work for me. Also airflow is the same no matter how loose or tight the cap is screwed. To unscrew a hot cap i use the leather pouch it comes with - just pinch it at it's open end so it opens enough to grab the cap with it, unscrew fast & place it somewhere(on metal or wood) to cool down. i am extra careful as i do this because i've had bad blisters on my hands from my dynavaps so you have to pay attention!
So this beast in it's category with constant results & technique is practically zero with it. I am very happy with the purchase. Hope everyone else have less to deal with when ordering theirs! Cheers!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Do you really believe this was their only motivation for the name?

If this was a different design that might be believable, but here the similarities are clear.

Imagine a vape came out that looked extremely similar to a pipe, had a ceramic filter you sucked a lighter through, and was called a Genie Vape, and the explanation was that the creators were big fans of Disney's Aladdin...
Is possible the guys name is Dani 😂

tinctorus,

vapebud

Don't follow me, I'm lost too..
Hi everyone! I have the Dani 3, I've used it twice and now the cap is screwed on and I cant loosen it... Has anyone else had this problem?
I am hesitant to use any tools on it as I'm worried it will scratch/ruin the finish.
Any tips on how to unscrew it??

vapebud,

Old_muel

Hi everyone! I have the Dani 3, I've used it twice and now the cap is screwed on and I cant loosen it... Has anyone else had this problem?
I am hesitant to use any tools on it as I'm worried it will scratch/ruin the finish.
Any tips on how to unscrew it??
Yep it's pretty common try banging the corner/edge of the tip on a hard wooden surface. Chucking it in the freezer for a few minutes instead or aswell also works. Good luck

Old_muel,
Reactions: vapebud

vapebud

Yep it's pretty common try banging the corner/edge of the tip on a hard wooden surface. Chucking it in the freezer for a few minutes instead or aswell also works. Good luck
10 mins in the freezer worked - Thank you!!

vapebud,
Reactions: Old_muel

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What stem /mouthpiece is that?
If you read down a bit you will see iDB made it:
Thank you ❤️ Yes I did. It’s briar burl, wood can exceed 700 degrees and is extremely dense but porous at the same time, allowing it to absorb oils and moisture at the same time. Gives a cool dry vapor profile. When I get to the new home in a few days I’m going to spin a strip of SS to curve the airpath and force more vapor to make contact with the briar burl. Mouthpiece is Snake wood just because it looks good IMO 🤣

Wesleypipes

10 mins in the freezer worked - Thank you!!
You can also try adding some heat to it. I finally had one stick on mine. I couldn't break it loose by tapping it on the desk so I figured I would try to heat it up. I torched it for 5 seconds down near where the threads are on the inside. It loosened up right away without much effort at all. And this will keep ya from nicking up the outside.

Wesleypipes,
Reactions: vapebud

vapebud

You can also try adding some heat to it. I finally had one stick on mine. I couldn't break it loose by tapping it on the desk so I figured I would try to heat it up. I torched it for 5 seconds down near where the threads are on the inside. It loosened up right away without much effort at all. And this will keep ya from nicking up the outside.
I tried heat, it didn't work for me... But 10-15 mins in the freezer then I wrapped it in paper towel and used pliers (carefully) to grip it and twist it loose. Hopefully it doesn't happen to often!

vapebud,

Jozin88

I just joined the club.
I was told by the seller to avoid screwing the cap in all the way, just a turn or turn and a half in the other direction after screwing it on, and I should avoid having the problem of it getting stuck after heating.

Last edited:

Wesleypipes

I just joined the club.
I was told by the seller to avoid screwing the cap in all the way, just a turn or turn and a half in the other direction after screwing it on, and I should avoid having the problem of it getting stuck after heating.
This definitely helps. But I just like everyone else sometimes forget because I'm baked. Lol.So we need a little help if we do forget. Yea, for sure always try not to tighten it down. This stops the problem from happening. A quick fix before the problem arises

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I just joined the club.
Congrats! If you're comfortable using a torch, your learning curve to produce clouds of tasty, thick vapor from the Dani will be minimal. The vapor is always cool and the AVB consistent. Have used single flame pocket size torches, doubles, triples and table top torches all with equal success.

This vape is very forgiving and haven't combusted once on either of my V2 or V3. Easily dialed in the torch placement for low temp extraction for non cannabis medicinal herbs, something I would never attempt on my DV's or Anvil.

Medical grade materials, solid constructions, consistent vapor quality/taste, and all at a phenomenal price. IMO, this enters the Dani in the category of one of the top portable vapes released in 2022. Enjoy!

gooby

Received my v3. Really cool product. Can't see why you'd use a dynavap over this. Cooooool hits. How many seconds past the click do you all heat? Seems like I can go at least a few seconds with no burning at all, how many sec are you guys going?

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Received my v3. Really cool product. Can't see why you'd use a dynavap over this. Cooooool hits. How many seconds past the click do you all heat? Seems like I can go at least a few seconds with no burning at all, how many sec are you guys going?
Four second below the silver ring with a table top torch. Haven't touched any of my DV's since I bought my first Dani (V2) back in June.
Lot to like about this vape.

endof3d,
Reactions: Planck

gooby

Four second below the silver ring with a table top torch. Haven't touched any of my DV's since I bought my first Dani (V2) back in June.
Lot to like about this vape.
Light the dots below the silver ring? Like angle the torch up and hit right below it? I've been doing it right in the middle.

gooby,

Old_muel

I've adopted the method of heating the airholes on an angle so the flame brushes onto the silver ring, doing this & going a good 4-5 sec after the click is giving great results, now I got it fully dialled in it's giving awesome huge rips that are loaded with flavour every time, really great vape this one!

Edit; Really wanna see how a titanium bowl performs now

Old_muel,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom