• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

Hagbard

My Dani needed multiple cleanings before the cap stopped discharging weird brown/black stuff.

I posted it up on Reddit the QC was sub par for a 3rd revision of a item and got down voted and told "of course you clean your vape before first use - you just a idiot"

No shit but I had to clean it like 5+ times before it stopped discharging weird things, I also had crazy burrs and a huge spiral chip in the grooves, also at the time I quickly viewed the thread and it seems like they knew about this dirty under the clickers and introduced a new cleaning process for v3, well it didnt help much imo

i mean sounds like the cap is safe to clean... you did it with iso?

Hagbard,

thunderstealer1337

yes just like dynavaps, separate everything and toss it in iso for like 5-10 mins, rinse and repeat, the stem and bowl only cleaned like once, but the cap went like 5+ times since it kept discharging weird gunk

i thought i took pic of the paper towel with all the weird discharge, but cant find it anymore, here are pics of the leftover chips and a huge hanging burr, also my cap literally looked like someone grinded it down to size

W0EUXI2.jpg

Last edited:

Old_muel

It does. I prefer a thicker connection myself. Bit finicky getting it sat right for me.
Yeah cool that's what I suspected, woods probly better for longevity of your glass than metal too I'd imagine

Hey can someone tell me, does an anvil tip fit in a Dani V3 stem?

Old_muel,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
these state they are 9mm inner diameter and 3mm thick for a total of 12mm outer diameter I'm guessing? Just looking to confirm as I'm Australia so want to make the right purchase... thanks for any help you might be able to provide :bowdown::)

Kind Regards and many thanks,

Brigesoid

The 6mm ID x3mm are a smidge too fat, or at least they are for me. When I eventually got an oring on the tip (with the aid of a screwdriver) it wouldn't insert properly. And I have scraped most of the paint off the interior threads trying. Funnily enough, it mates perfectly with the end where the maze mouthpiece goes, but that sort of defeats the point. Looks like a third set of o rings is on the way. I reckon 6 ID and 2mm or even 1mm might be the way forward. Watch this space

Last edited:
Perfect_Speed4069,

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
these state they are 9mm inner diameter and 3mm thick for a total of 12mm outer diameter I'm guessing? Just looking to confirm as I'm Australia so want to make the right purchase... thanks for any help you might be able to provide :bowdown::)

Kind Regards and many thanks,

Brigesoid

The 6mm ID x3mm are a smidge too fat, or at least they are for me. When I eventually got an oring on the tip (with the aid of a screwdriver) it wouldn't insert properly. And I have scraped most of the paint off the interior threads trying. Funnily enough, it mates perfectly with the end where the maze mouthpiece goes, but that sort of defeats the point. Looks like a third set of o rings is on the way. I reckon 6 ID and 2mm or even 1mm might be the way forward. Watch this space
Yeah that doesnt sound right. Weird though because the ones I used are same dimensions (12mm od, 6mm id, 3mm thickness), and it doesnt take a screwdriver to get em over the tip. Also, while snug, they do push into the mazepipe no prob, though I do use a twisting motion in the direction of tightening threads, so as to help "pull" the orings in. I wonder if it's a variance in materials. I believe mine are viton, and they have some squish to them. Are yours hard and super stiff?

BingsBuddery,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Yeah that doesnt sound right. Weird though because the ones I used are same dimensions (12mm od, 6mm id, 3mm thickness), and it doesnt take a screwdriver to get em over the tip. Also, while snug, they do push into the mazepipe no prob, though I do use a twisting motion in the direction of tightening threads, so as to help "pull" the orings in. I wonder if it's a variance in materials. I believe mine are viton, and they have some squish to them. Are yours hard and super stiff?
Ah. Viton. Thanks for your help. Here's another link for UK people like me who failed to do their due diligence before buying 40-odd nitrile o rings. Let's hope these work a bit better https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293127147281

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I am not finding the Dani's big chamber very efficient with herb. What about everyone else?

I also find once heated, if you dont toke on the Dani the herb gets overheated, to just before combustion. I think the inner chamber needs airflow to keep the temperature constant.

I might be overheating it. I will test and report back.

Tji89

Nothing like that on my devices.

Anyone succeded with cleaning the yellow/brown/gold heat marks? I tried cilit bang as it is supposed to be like barkeepers friend, but it didn't work.

Tji89,

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
Nothing like that on my devices.

Anyone succeded with cleaning the yellow/brown/gold heat marks? I tried cilit bang as it is supposed to be like barkeepers friend, but it didn't work.
CLR will clean the cap like new. Just be damn sure to rinse it to high hell, after.

BingsBuddery,
Reactions: Tji89

Ale96

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐄 & 3 NO RULES​

DaniVape - the first high-performance vaporizer 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗻 that works on the [𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏/𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 = 8/2] mechanism offering HIGH-QUALITY vaporization at a cheaper price
😉

Being different with 3 NO RULES:​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ battery​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ grinder​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ ̵̵̵r̵̵̵otating (̵̵̵w̵̵̵h̵̵̵i̵̵̵l̵̵̵e̵̵̵ h̵̵̵e̵̵̵a̵̵̵t̵̵̵n̵̵̵g̵̵̵)̵̵̵​

The herb chamber could contain up to 0.1g herb, which is suitable for small gatherings with the number of stoners just right for 1 set of exploding cats
❤

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Batteryfreeganz
Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/batteryfreeganz/
I have many types of vaporize but the Danivape is my favourite, sure! I also have the Dynavap, but the Danivape flight on another planets! The terps are very delicious and the learning is very easy

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐄 & 3 NO RULES​

DaniVape - the first high-performance vaporizer 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗻 that works on the [𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏/𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 = 8/2] mechanism offering HIGH-QUALITY vaporization at a cheaper price
😉

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ battery​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ grinder​

The herb chamber could contain up to 0.1g herb, which is suitable for small gatherings with the number of stoners just right for 1 set of exploding cats
❤

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐄 & 3 NO RULES​

😉

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ battery​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ grinder​

❤

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐄 & 3 NO RULES​

😉

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ battery​

n̵̵̵o̵̵̵ grinder​

❤

I have a lot of types of vaporizer but the Danivape is my favourite, sure! I also have the Dynavap, but the Danivape flight on another planets! The terps are very delicious and the learning is very easy ;)
The productor is very kind and helpful, i raccomend it to everybody!

Ale96,
Reactions: endof3d

fogbank

It's NOT inductable. The material is 304SS which doesnt contain enough iron to induct well.
I did try with a normal zvs ih and It works, but i didnt use a Glass on the coil or something like this cause of the diameter.
Edit: Just tried it with a chinese induction heater, pulled off two huge rips from one heat up, game changer for home!
There have been two reports of successfully heating the DaniVape with induction heaters. It looks like the DaniVape oven is slightly wider than the Anvil oven, which may prevent it from fitting in some of the existing portable induction heaters on the market, but the iSpire Wand has a much wider coil than the DV based induction heaters, so the DaniVape should fit in the Wand. And, if the two previous reports are correct, the Wand should be able to heat the DaniVape sufficiently.

Unless the materials have changed since the users reported success with their induction heaters...?

fogbank,

Old_muel

Well mine never showed up & I'm here waiting like a chump over a month later. Fuck you Vietnam post I'm all outta patience gonna try get a refund. Boo

Edit: Sorry for the negativity legends, enjoy your dani's ima go get my ticket to Anville & try forget this shitty experience. Peace

Edit 2: Ol mate definitely seems a genuine stand-up guy he's gonna look into it & issue a refund or resend if it doesn't rock up real soon

Last edited:

fucreg123

There have been two reports of successfully heating the DaniVape with induction heaters. It looks like the DaniVape oven is slightly wider than the Anvil oven, which may prevent it from fitting in some of the existing portable induction heaters on the market, but the iSpire Wand has a much wider coil than the DV based induction heaters, so the DaniVape should fit in the Wand. And, if the two previous reports are correct, the Wand should be able to heat the DaniVape sufficiently.

Unless the materials have changed since the users reported success with their induction heaters...?
I can use my wand for the Dani no problem.. just have to take out the dynavap adapter I always have in

fucreg123,

GastonDead

Hye I recived my Dani3 and play with.
It's wonderfull and so beautifull.
I don't regret my bought. I continu test and come back for give you more experience.
Wait to see a distribution in Europe.
Thanks for you're made Battery-free Ganz.

fogbank

Alot like 1min plus, I stopped counting. I went back to torch since that literally eats the batteries on the wand
I use the Wand with the Anvil regularly. It takes between 52-56 flashes to get the click, and another 30 flashes after that to get the results I like. Assuming 1 second flashes that's roughly 1 minute and 20 seconds. The battery indicator on the Wand is unreliable for me. In actuality the Anvil doesn't drain the battery that much per session. It sounds like the DaniVape may work with the Wand in much the same way.
I can use my wand for the Dani no problem.. just have to take out the dynavap adapter I always have in
Thanks for verifying. It changes my perspective on this vape.

fogbank,
Reactions: Old_muel

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack

Actually yeah, I've managed to heat Dani with my Apollo II with the glass cylinder removed; it's not great but it works if it's in there long enough. I misspoke in that citation, as well, Dani's tip and cap are 316SS, not 304.

BingsBuddery,

Old_muel

Well mine turned up after month & a half.
There's a fair bit to like about it. First 4 or 5 bowls were underwhelming coz i was working my way up heatwise, with the thought in the back of my mind of you guys saying the more heat the better with this one, good hits come about 4 or 5 seconds after the click with a big jobon dab style torch. Love how it all fits together & comes apart for cleaning, don't really like the 10usd metal drip tip i prefer it without. My only real gripe, & it is a pretty big one, maybe a dealbreaker actually, is the threads on the cap getting stuck, even with knowing about it from here & only gently tightening then backing off a tad it still gets jammed most times & i have to put it in the freezer to get it off, it's annoying as fuck.
Update it's actually permanently stuck this time, it won't come off with any amount of freezer time & i cant use the dani any more, anyone got any ideas to get it off???

Last edited:
Old_muel,

PossumMD

Well mine turned up after month & a half.
There's a fair bit to like about it. First 4 or 5 bowls were underwhelming coz i was working my way up heatwise, with the thought in the back of my mind of you guys saying the more heat the better with this one, good hits come about 4 or 5 seconds after the click with a big jobon dab style torch. Love how it all fits together & comes apart for cleaning, don't really like the 10usd metal drip tip i prefer it without. My only real gripe, & it is a pretty big one, maybe a dealbreaker actually, is the threads on the cap getting stuck, even with knowing about it from here & only gently tightening then backing off a tad it still gets jammed most times & i have to put it in the freezer to get it off, it's annoying as fuck.
Update it's actually permanently stuck this time, it won't come off with any amount of freezer time & i cant use the dani any more, anyone got any ideas to get it off???
Agreed on the drip tip, it's already like sucking a thick shake, I'd want it more open rather than tighter. As for getting it loose, I too ran into that but was successful with the freezer tip, so I'm shit out of ideas as to how to help you but can offer this much - the manufacturer did me right and sent me another tip when I got in touch with them about my issues with the cap.

PossumMD,
Reactions: Old_muel
Top Bottom