• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

drbadass

Would love recs on an IH for this thing. I've only ever had battery portables, never a dyna or anvil style etc. so it would be rad to have that option if there's one that works well with it.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The Dani Vape is built from 316 SS and TI exclusively. Both have NO magnetic properties so the Wand would be a very inefficient way of trying to heat it.

Just for native and through water for now. Things can change as it did with the Anvil if enough people ask for it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Dani Vape is built from 316 SS and TI exclusively. Both have NO magnetic properties so the Wand would be a very inefficient way of trying to heat it.

Just for native and through water for now. Things can change as it did with the Anvil if enough people ask for it.

Sorry I don't really know details about induction or materials, I thought there was a silver ring used here though not just steel and titanium?

endof3d

There is a composite silver band on the oven that's actually has a higher heat transfer rate than copper but is not magnetic. Pretty impressive for the cost of this unit and works really well. For now this is strictly a torch user experience device.

Like the Anvil, the preferred extraction can easily be repeated with consistent results simply by applying the torch to a particular spot on the oven. Pretty fool proof if you just respect the click.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Tempering_standards_used_in_blacksmithing.jpg

There are a few recommended treatments, I believe "bar keepers friend" is one of them.

maremaresing

@maremaresing : Anyway you could measure that Amaze for me?
Finally got it for ya. The part where you would insert the BFG/anvil/dv or whatever has a clearance of 11.85mm wide by 11mm deep. Hope that helps.

I remembered I had an unused (obv) bowl from a chinaglass item, and dug it out yesterday. With the right orings the BFG fits nicely. It is, of course, excellent through a jhook.

gotbadvas

I am looking forward to seeing how the v3 is with the wider band. I hope that the sharp edge issue is also taken care of then I think I will be ordering one. I am wondering about something though. We have the cap that screws onto the tip then there is this connector piece between the tip and the stem. I wonder what the O.D. on the fittings for the tip and the connector are compared to a dynavap stem I.D. Wondering how far off it is from being compatible. I have an oww wooden wpa I will try to adapt I imagine I just need to drill it out a little with the right size bit.

Another thing have any of you tried pressed hash or moonrocks / caviar in this? In my state the dispo has caviar that is just pretty much oil with kief rolled into tiny balls. I like to break it up into as small of pieces as I can manage and load it into my omni. I don't put any herb in with it as I don't think it works out as well with the higher heat needed for the caviar. I feel like this thing might work even nicer for this stuff. I don't think it gets me as high as good flower but the load lasts forever and I think it helps my neurological problems a little better. It's more mellow somehow I don't know.

TeaCup

Finally got it for ya. The part where you would insert the BFG/anvil/dv or whatever has a clearance of 11.85mm wide by 11mm deep. Hope that helps.

I remembered I had an unused (obv) bowl from a chinaglass item, and dug it out yesterday. With the right orings the BFG fits nicely. It is, of course, excellent through a jhook.

Fantastic! Thank you. I love that new setup too.......off to googleland, lol, I'm gonna steal all your ideas! Keep 'em comin' :D

endof3d

I am looking forward to seeing how the v3 is with the wider band. I hope that the sharp edge issue is also taken care of then I think I will be ordering one. I am wondering about something though. We have the cap that screws onto the tip then there is this connector piece between the tip and the stem. I wonder what the O.D. on the fittings for the tip and the connector are compared to a dynavap stem I.D. Wondering how far off it is from being compatible. I have an oww wooden wpa I will try to adapt I imagine I just need to drill it out a little with the right size bit.
The OD of the connector piece that the tip attaches to is 11+ MM. Much larger than a DV. What's interesting is that the ID of this piece is the same as the mouth piece opening which is designed to fit a 510 drip tips. Meaning that on the V2 the two parts are interchangeable. This will not be the case for V3 as the mouth piece opening has been reduced.

The V3 with wider silver ring and a little more air flow will only improve an already very good performing device. AVB is always uniform through out the load. Like the Anvil, it's pretty full proof when it comes to avoiding combustion events and dialing in your preferred extraction. Much to like about this vape and the great customer service offered.:tup:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Late night sesh after the in laws went to the camper, figured I’d shoot a vid and post it here before I crash out. I’ve been pretty busy with family and working later and around their schedule , so I’ve had the Danivape for a little bit now but have just now got to play around with it. I don’t like the results from hitting the band, now I shoot at the very bottom of the cap at a -45 degree and get one bowl cash with no spinning even though I’m not hitting the band with flame and also not going past the click.

So far I enjoy the Dani more than other designs like it, I’m excited to so the new changes that come with this one.

Wesleypipes

so I’ve had the Danivape for a little bit now but have just now got to play around with it. I don’t like the results from hitting the band, now I shoot at the very bottom of the cap at a -45 degree and get one bowl cash with no spinning even though I’m not hitting the band with flame and also not going past the click.

So far I enjoy the Dani more than other designs like it, I’m excited to so the new changes that come with this
So, you my friend are a genius. Ive been going past the click on v2 5-7seconds to get hits like this and even then i need two heat ups to cook a bowl. I figured the flame would go into the hole but with a single flame u have control of that. I tried this method and i must echo everything said in this post. Kudos sir and thanks for the tips

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Opened the flutes on the bowl and rounded the threading to increase airflow, swapped captive screen with small rimless basket, and opened the holes on most the air ports and used a fine grit polish paste on the threading in the cap to get a smooth decap. There are two airports I didn’t open more I feel like it would be too much airflow for my taste.
End results- amazing, I was already loving my Dani as my microdoser (currently on a tolerance degression so it’s getting some throughout the day)

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Fwiw since mine is opened up quite a bit I have been shooting the flame into an airport (edit-while inhaling) and getting some thicc rips that way. It’s nice that it also clicks so you know when to let off the flame. For me it usually clicks when it’s about cashed

endof3d

Speculating here, but I think the launch of the new BFG website and new Version 3 Dani release were to happen in the next week or so but they hit a snag with tobacco regulations and payment processors. Sound familiar?

Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and the purchasing process will be seamless. This is really a very good vaporizer that vapor enthusiast world wide should have easy access to.

FWIW just purchased the new Version 3 Dani via PayPal F&F method. With an increase in the size/mass of the Silver heat retaining ring, 40 % increase in cooling fins and the increased sized air intake ports, this very good vape should even be better. Should ship by end of next week.

Been using the Ver 2 for about three weeks now and this is what stands out for me. YMMV

Haven’t combusted once, even after reheats. Much more fool proof than my Anvil and of course the DV’s. For those who are hesitant to purchase a hand held torch heated device, know the Dani’s oven is very forgiving and would be the one to start with.

Have used several small pocket sized singles, larger double/triples and table top torches all with equal success. Easy to dial in and repeat your preferred experience without effort. The AVB is always thoroughly extracted.

Wasn’t expecting much for flavor for an all metal unit, but was pleasantly surprised.

The biggest surprise is how cool the vapor is for native use right out of the box. The large intercooler does it’s job admirably, as I’ve not needed the addition of a J hook or other cooling device no matter how hot it’s heated.

Very satisfied and looking forward to experimenting with the V3 when it arrives. Thanks for creating a great vape BFG!

trio3.jpg

exotic.png

standard.png

Grover

Retailer
After examining BFG's new website, I noticed that they seem to be distancing themselves somewhat from the 'Danivape' designation in favour of referring to the vape as 'The Dani'. I think this is a good move since the prior name seemed generate concern in some peeps...this vape is too significant to have its abilities shadowed by blah-blah-blah over a title. Must say, tho, that I did like the suggestions made by endof3d on 11 June
for calling it the 'Silver Tiger' or 'Silver Dragon' ...I think a nod to the silver heating band represents nicely. Kinda intrigued/excited by the mention on the website of the "coming soon" product, 'The Castle'. Can't wait to see their new iteration of the Lotus (my favourite vape ever!) theme.

endof3d

Kinda intrigued/excited by the mention on the website of the "coming soon" product, 'The Castle'. Can't wait to see their new iteration of the Lotus (my favourite vape ever!) theme.
The Lotus was a classic, and once technique was dialed in, nothing but smiles followed. Gave mine away years back, wish I wouldn't have now.

The Castle I believe was BFG's first vape release before the V1 Dani. It was discontinued because of dwindling demand likely due to limited regional market reach. Since their focus has broaden to global distribution, the numbers should be there to reintroduce the Castle to a new audience. I do think the Castle will gain a whole new following as the west becomes more familiar with their products.

The photos below are of the no longer available V 2 Castle. Looking forward to the release of the new V 3 and new additions in the coming months. 2022 is turning out to be even a better year for vape enthusiasts!
castle.png

castle2.jpg

Top Bottom