The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Perhaps if you pack it really tight, but you wouldn't want that, there's more convection here so you want a little free flow at least to create the vapor properly... IQ2 is purely conduction session style, that is why MTL works so well there, it's not going to be the same with a device that is not predominantly conduction even moreso with convection...
Once the balls at the bottom and screen plate get hot, which is fast, there's a conduction element present. Longer you run it, the more profound the effect is.:tup:

Sue Narmy

I mean the plastic/silicone removable top of the unit that the glass mp is connected to. Sorry I should have been more specific. Davinci has an all zirconia vapor path, this, with the top, has an all plastic/silicone/glass vapor path am I correct in seeing this?

Oh yeah, the chamber is ceramic on the Davinci 🤦‍♀️

So far, no problems with the plastic top. No bad taste or smell.

Sue Narmy

Shoutout to @YLLVAPE OFFICAL for great customer service. My Angus had an issue with a connection which caused the buttons to spontaneously become unresponsive. They sent a replacement as soon as possible with UPS and a couple days later it's already here :rockon:

Some noticeable improvements are obviously no unresponsive buttons, but also better magnets in the mp. It's still hard to believe it's only 200. I am pretty sure that unless some major defective shit come to light this will become a hit. It combines quality and mass appeal unlike anything ive seen in battery portables.

Unresponsive button?.
Funny you should mention that as I had that problem the 1st time I tried to use it.
I fully charged the batteries in a charger and then I put them in the vaporizer and when I clicked the button 3 times nothing happened. I tried this a few times and nothing happened.
I even went on YouTube to make sure I was doing it right 🤣
I tried other 3500mAh batteries and still it wouldn’t switch on.
I was gonna email the company I bought it from to say It’s faulty but before I done that I plugged in the charge cable and the light around the button flashed and it worked fine after that.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Unresponsive button?.
Funny you should mention that as I had that problem the 1st time I tried to use it.
I fully charged the batteries in a charger and then I put them in the vaporizer and when I clicked the button 3 times nothing happened. I tried this a few times and nothing happened.
I even went on YouTube to make sure I was doing it right 🤣
I tried other 3500mAh batteries and still it wouldn’t switch on.
I was gonna email the company I bought it from to say It’s faulty but before I done that I plugged in the charge cable and the light around the button flashed and it worked fine after that.
Batts need to be inserted opposite of each other, one positive down, one negative down.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Vaporooni

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Unresponsive button?.
Hm so after you connected with usb the issue was solved? It's shouldn't the issue my previous unit was suffering from as that's been addressed in the batches that have been sent out to retailers.

Sue Narmy

Hm so after you connected with usb the issue was solved? It's shouldn't the issue my previous unit was suffering from as that's been addressed in the batches that have been sent out to retailers.

The light came on as soon as it was connected to the USB.
It might be just a coincidence that it came on.
I’ve been using it today without any problems.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
This is with no screens in the unit or wpa. The screen in the weed chamber is a thin, open, mighty screen. The stock screens get gunked up fast with my use habits. Like taking the governor chip out of a fast car.:tup:
Edit: with power boost held down obviously :D
Damn that thing hits great, hopefully I can find one for myself when I have the money

sickmanfraud

I was looking around and I found what might be a partial solution to the warm/hot batteries. At least in regard to batteries dying prematurely.

These are 2500Mah 30amp batteries for $2.99 each. At that price it won't sting so much if the batteries don't last as long as we expect.

Does anyone have any experience with BAK batteries?

sickmanfraud

In not gonna comment on the batteries beyond "that is a site I would trust", but why would you skimp on the cells? Cos the "at worst" is a flaming device...

Considering that the store is legit I don't see why using a less expensive battery in a situation where the batteries may need to be replaced more frequently constitutes skimping.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

ConePiece

Considering that the store is legit I don't see why using a less expensive battery in a situation where the batteries may need to be replaced more frequently constitutes skimping.
Never heard of that brand before so it seemed kind of sketchy to me too to be honest, but they've been tested by Mooch so should be fine. They're equal to Samsung 25R's apparently.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
imo any battery that isn't tried and true is skimping. nobody has heard of the brand so we don't really know how reliable it is, nor how accurate their performance ratings are.

so i have a question about the vape itself. how many hits do you get bet bowl? and is it possible to do a half bowl or even smaller and still get great results?

Pukka

I won't trust any battery not validated by Mooch. You probably shouldn't either ... Just sayin'

edited to add reference website

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
everyone lookin out for eachother. THIS is how collective knowledge should work.

so why are y'all getting an angus? i'm getting one because i both dislike and miss the mighty. i'm hoping this will keep many of my likes while removing some of the dislikes.

ConePiece

I won't trust any battery not validated by Mooch. You probably shouldn't either ... Just sayin'

edited to add reference website
I'd be a bit careful about using middle man websites like that for recommendations, they're a reseller of batteries and seem to use Mooch's data to help sell the batteries that they do stock. They don't even sell any Molicels which are Mooch's current most recommended.

Always use the official blog to decide on batteries the tables at the bottom are updated regularly. The BAK's are on the list so people can stop sketching out about them now :lol:

a3dbcbd9-f277-4b6e-b323-3c7cbd1cab4b-jpeg.979602

Pukka

I'd be a bit careful about using middle man websites like that for recommendations, they're a reseller of batteries and seem to use Mooch's data to help sell the batteries that they do stock. They don't even sell any Molicels which are Mooch's current most recommended.

Always use the official blog to decide on batteries the tables at the bottom are updated regularly. The BAK's are on the list so people can stop sketching out about them now :lol:

a3dbcbd9-f277-4b6e-b323-3c7cbd1cab4b-jpeg.979602
Much better, I just couldn't find it atm so ...

Top Bottom