The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Do you think it was because you had a pre-release unit?
I'm sure it was, as we did some testing over dm. And I was also told it would addressed in the production units that have been sent out to retailers. It had to do with the tightness of the little screws. And as for fatal, I agree with the phrasing because to fix it would take more than can be expected from a laypersons knowledge and skill. I do want to add the nuance that I could get it to work by simply hard pressing on the ss plate. I never had to stop using it or anything. I believe it they solved it by adding a sort of spacer.

Edit: to be clear the issue with unresponsive buttons only occurred sporadically

Last edited:

4-Aces King-High

It looks fab. Recvapes are very kindly sending me an Angus and wpa on Monday to review so I'll give my thoughts vs the mighty when it arrives. I believe recvapes have them now. The code compassion will get you 5% off
Did not have the Code but will next time.
recommendedvapessupply.com .
Answered my email within minutes and took care of a small problem before shipping.
That goes a Long-Way with me-whereas some vendors don’t answer A simple problem/ solution-fix before Shipping and Ship Anyway. Those need to step up.

Medivapequeen

Did not have the Code but will next time.
recommendedvapessupply.com .
Answered my email within minutes and took care of a small problem before shipping.
That goes a Long-Way with me-whereas some vendors don’t answer A simple problem/ solution-fix before Shipping and Ship Anyway. Those need to step up.
He's a fantastic guy who really runs a tight ship. Only stocks products he will use himself and yeah he's always on top with any issues I've ever had. It's why I always recommend him because he's a small business that deserves our support.

Texus

It's awesome they took care of you so quickly. It's a little bit alarming that one of the dozen or so units out in the world had a fatal failure. Do you think it was because you had a pre-release unit? That would explain the improved magnets too.
The improved magnets have been planned for a while and will be shipped to those who got early units.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Sorry guys. I am just not comfortable risking my business to ship this particular product internationally. I understand this is an inconvenience and I of course don't want to turn away business but I have had to reevalutate lately and remove some risk from our situation. I recently stopped shipping Ispire daab units even domestically for the same reason. As much as I appreciate the relationship with both YLLVAPES and Ispire, I need to be smart with the stupid shipping laws we have here in the states. Having to declare the contents of the package when shipping internationally is a problem and advertises the contents in the shipment throughout the whole process. I wasn't sure what I was going to do until recently so I didn't update the listing as such. I will do that this week before our official sales start.

It's funny because I really appreciate just about all my customer interactions but with this issue in particular and my unwillingness to ship to orders who failed age verification, I have taken a lot of unwarranted crying and hate. I want everyone to know that personally I agree with them and think this is a bunch of bullshit but this is now how I feed my family 100% and I am unwilling to risk my business for this. You can leave one star reviews on our shop, tell me I "don't like money" over multiple crybaby emails or tell me that I have a "lousy attitude" hard turning away business but its not going to convince me so please respect that.

Not initially. It has been a bit of stretch for us to front the capital on a batch large enough to even think about meeting the initial anticipated demand and I need to make that worth the stress. Maybe down the line we will open it up for discounts but not right now.
Screw anyone giving you a hard time over making sure you can keep the business running and keep your family fed

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This is with no screens in the unit or wpa. The screen in the weed chamber is a thin, open, mighty screen. The stock screens get gunked up fast with my use habits. Like taking the governor chip out of a fast car.:tup:
Edit: with power boost held down obviously :D

Sue Narmy

I love my Davinci IQ2 as you can adjust the airflow. Obviously you can do that with the Angus so I prefer to keep the screens in as when they start getting gunked up I find it starts to restrict the airflow to how I like it.

While using the WPA I just cover some of the holes with my finger and it solves that problem.

The more I use the Angus the more I love it.
Thank you @YLLVAPE OFFICAL for making a fantastic vaporizer which hits hard and has removable batteries 👏👏👏👏

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I love my Davinci IQ2 as you can adjust the airflow. Obviously you can do that with the Angus so I prefer to keep the screens in as when they start getting gunked up I find it starts to restrict the airflow to how I like it.

While using the WPA I just cover some of the holes with my finger and it solves that problem.

Thank you @YLLVAPE OFFICAL for making a fantastic vaporizer which hits hard and has removable batteries 👏👏👏👏
So how do you like the stock MP? The plastic/silicone one?

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
On which?
Davinci has a ceramic mouthpiece and the Angus has a glass one 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean the plastic/silicone removable top of the unit that the glass mp is connected to. Sorry I should have been more specific. Davinci has an all zirconia vapor path, this, with the top, has an all plastic/silicone/glass vapor path am I correct in seeing this?

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

Is it possible to get tight joint like MTL pulls on the Angus that's possible on the IQ2? Asking cause already have too many vapes that I don't use. If yes, happy days. Thanks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is it possible to get tight joint like MTL pulls on the Angus that's possible on the IQ2? Asking cause already have too many vapes that I don't use. If yes, happy days. Thanks.
Perhaps if you pack it really tight, but you wouldn't want that, there's more convection here so you want a little free flow at least to create the vapor properly... IQ2 is purely conduction session style, that is why MTL works so well there, it's not going to be the same with a device that is not predominantly conduction even moreso with convection...

Top Bottom