• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TETRAx

madmofa

thank you for letting me know about those heatsinks, it might be the most useful part of the whole video. I am still in a bit of pain from the neumonia I had but will be uploading another video showing clouds and avb as soon as I can. Also Stempod SI 1.0 video coming soon. thanks for your kind words and glad you enjoyed the video.
Glad to be able to help, did notice your Latin accent, I am in Mexico

GoldenBud

VTC dual works like a charm. great! cruising like the old times ;) (added 0.009 to sticker's resistance)

pure taste effects and experience so far with the dual-which-is-now-single
thanks again @acstorfer , both GEN3 and non-supported mod didn't work with TCR. it works muuch better than wattage mod ofc!

btw the ABV is still pretty bright .. still

Last edited:

average_joe

It seems like there have been more units available and more drops since Ralph started doing acrylics and more premade. Drops are stressful, don't get discouraged.
Thanks for your words, im actually trying to get a second one and got late because of a family matter for the drop today and needed to do some catharsis here but on the happy side someone else got a Tetrax today and will love it as much as I love mine. :).

average_joe,
Reactions: madmofa

downer0420

Just got a Wismec Predator mod but I can’t find the files for any Wismec devices on the Lamart site. What am I missing?

downer0420,

downer0420

My blind self had never updated firmware in a mod before, was making things more complicated than they needed to be. I kept overlooking the bin file at the top of the page. Absolutely loving my TETRAx (currently connected to a Predator 228).

TeaCup

Guys, help needed please. The last two days somehow my unit will not warm up to cruise anymore, the coils go straight into burning red mode. My eyes are not noticing anything wrong in the settings, and I'm on page 72 in the P80 thread and haven't found anything describing that yet. Thanks alot.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Guys, help needed please. The last two days somehow my unit will not warm up to cruise anymore, the coils go straight into burning red mode. My eyes are not noticing anything wrong in the settings, and I'm on page 72 in the P80 thread and haven't found anything describing that yet. Thanks alot.
Have you tried it on a different mod yet? Sounds like a mod software issue, maybe a reset of the software is needed.

CanikUser19,

TeaCup

Have you tried it on a different mod yet? Sounds like a mod software issue, maybe a reset of the software is needed.

No, it's on a P80 and warm to cruise has always been working, I believe I just clicked, or inadvertently did change something in the settings but can't figure out what.

TeaCup,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No, it's on a P80 and warm to cruise has always been working, I believe I just clicked, or inadvertently did change something in the settings but can't figure out what.

I would say reset your device to stock then? Reupload tubo firmware

TeaCup

I would say reset your device to stock then? Reupload tubo firmware

In all honesty, I'm at the age where computers always do something that I did not tell it to do no matter what the darn thing tells me, lol..........I'd rather just manual warm it for the time being. Someone at some point will have this problem, I'm not in a huge rush with this one.......right now my bigger problem is with the Tahoe OG I just sent through it............bleh!.......will give this strain to neighbor. It'll eventually come back to me with some awesome SPICY :luv: G4 strain when his harvest time comes.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
In all honesty, I'm at the age where computers always do something that I did not tell it to do no matter what the darn thing tells me, lol..........I'd rather just manual warm it for the time being. Someone at some point will have this problem, I'm not in a huge rush with this one.......right now my bigger problem is with the Tahoe OG I just sent through it............bleh!.......will give this strain to neighbor. It'll eventually come back to me with some awesome SPICY :luv: G4 strain when his harvest time comes.
Is it possible you changed the resistance doohickey inadvertently?

acstorfer,

average_joe

Hello I want to leave my experience about a Mod that was not working properly and it was affecting the Tetrax. It will show a screen showing the coil reading was wrong, it will not heat up, it will only heat up when pressing the button all the time, it will read the coil wrong and change it even when its locked, it will heat up for a minute only when cruisin, the power shows 1w all the time even when pulling hard, all that was going on with my Cuboid 200, not sure yet whats the issue (connector or device) but I got a new Wismec Reuleaux rx gen3 dual and its working great again with not a single issue. So if any of this happens to you, it might be a faulty Mod and not related to the vape. I tried flashing the TUBO again and this didnt fix the issue, not sure how to factory reset it to see if that works.

Love the Tetrax like day 1 and it has become the top portable vape for all my friends, most common quote "the flavor is insane"

TeaCup

Ordered two amaze coolers and they just arrived yesterday. Quite possibly just saved me from contemplating selling my TetraX. I was having the hardest time with my TetraX, I can't say this for sure, but I think it may have been the wide open draw. Not too sure though, my Stempod is wide open and I have a much easier time with that.

So I ordered the coolers to (hopefully) work as a mod for a couple other vapes, didin't even order them for my TetraX. Stuffed both of 'em into a Lamart long stem (holy shit, these are looooooooooong, lol) just to see how much cooling they gave off.......still had no intention of keeping them in there, buuuuuut.....................wide open draw no more!!!! Could I have been any blinder about putting these coolers into a glass stem that they were made for.......duh! Anyways, after one night of use I think I just saved my TetraX. Need to order some more now for what I originally intended them for.

Does anyone know if when Ralph's on break if you can still order accessories, or are all operations halted?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ordered two amaze coolers and they just arrived yesterday. Quite possibly just saved me from contemplating selling my TetraX. I was having the hardest time with my TetraX, I can't say this for sure, but I think it may have been the wide open draw. Not too sure though, my Stempod is wide open and I have a much easier time with that.

So I ordered the coolers to (hopefully) work as a mod for a couple other vapes, didin't even order them for my TetraX. Stuffed both of 'em into a Lamart long stem (holy shit, these are looooooooooong, lol) just to see how much cooling they gave off.......still had no intention of keeping them in there, buuuuuut.....................wide open draw no more!!!! Could I have been any blinder about putting these coolers into a glass stem that they were made for.......duh! Anyways, after one night of use I think I just saved my TetraX. Need to order some more now for what I originally intended them for.

Does anyone know if when Ralph's on break if you can still order accessories, or are all operations halted?

You can order accessories, but they won't ship until he is back from holiday

Pasoa2020

Quick question about the tetraX. Does any mod that accepts ArcticFox work with the Tubo software? I ask because I’m contemplating grabbing a tetraX to compliment the p80 and have a 3 battery mod I could use to power it (like the idea of 3 batteries as the p80 seems pretty power hungry)

GoldenBud

Quick question about the tetraX. Does any mod that accepts ArcticFox work with the Tubo software? I ask because I’m contemplating grabbing a tetraX to compliment the p80 and have a 3 battery mod I could use to power it (like the idea of 3 batteries as the p80 seems pretty power hungry)
only these mods are supported (credit lamart.ch )

firmware supported box mods​

Joyetech​

• eVic VTC Mini​

• eVic VTC Dual​

• eVic VTwo Mini​

• eVic VTwo​

• eVic AIO​

• eVic Basic​

• eGrip II / Light​

• Cuboid​

• Cuboid Mini​

• Cuboid 200​

• Evic Primo v1 / v2​

• Evic Primo mini​

• Evic Primo SE​

Wismec​

• Presa TC75W​

• Presa TC100W​

• Reuleaux RX75​

• Reuleaux RX200S​

• Reuleaux RX2/3​

• Reuleaux RXmini​

• Reuleaux RX300​

• Sinuous + Predator 228W​

• Reuleaux RX Gen3​

• Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual​

• RX2 20700​

• Sinuous P80​

• RX2 21700​

Eleaf​

• Invoke​

Others​

• Vaponaute La Petite Box​

GoldenBud

TUBOx dab @ 250C
have to say, tho, after stirring at 260C it was a serious white wall...

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Tweakz

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have a Tubo Evic Dual that holds one or two batteries, and a Cuboid 200 that holds three.
If you get your TetraX you'll use it more than the P-80. It is far more comfortable, it has more options with mods, it's less clumsy on waterpipes, and no more palm burn. I sold my 2 P-80s and I don't miss them even a little.

Top Bottom