Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GVB made a bunch of new Tetra stems available today, although some have already sold, still plenty various types are left:

Also if you want to get his direct torch convection vape (similar to Piro functionally) two of them come with a low profile 14mm WPA that would work great with Tetra too:

VASked_Avenger!

Hi there P80 owners, recently my mod came unglued and won't stay in the wooden housing of the vape. Is there a particular glue I should use, that anyone here would recommend? Id like to probably sell my P80 soon to help finance a new toy, so I really wanna make sure I don't make a mess of it lol.. Cant fudge up the pristine look/form of such a beauty.. Thanks for any advice!

Dont know if I’d send it back if you could fix it yourself ,
I got mine in the April drop and it’s been back at lamart since 22nd of June ,only reply I got was it had arrived ,
still waiting everyday
even just to know ? But nothing
gave Ralph the benefit of the doubt incase he was unwell or something but the bak orders seem to go ok ,
anyway too stressful,not the return ,it’s bad enough but left in limbo ,
I paid on credit card so they will sort it if need be but I’d rather have my vape ,,
but think you might have a wait on your hands if you do send it ,
but then why should you have to fix it yourself , just because of the slow or poor customer sevice ,
someone else on here over 6 months ?? Omg
any other company would be getting slated , for this reason alone dont think id buy again
stuffs great too ,
G

Momor

Dont know if I’d send it back if you could fix it yourself ,
I got mine in the April drop and it’s been back at lamart since 22nd of June ,only reply I got was it had arrived ,
still waiting everyday
even just to know ? But nothing
gave Ralph the benefit of the doubt incase he was unwell or something but the bak orders seem to go ok ,
anyway too stressful,not the return ,it’s bad enough but left in limbo ,
I paid on credit card so they will sort it if need be but I’d rather have my vape ,,
but think you might have a wait on your hands if you do send it ,
but then why should you have to fix it yourself , just because of the slow or poor customer sevice ,
someone else on here over 6 months ?? Omg
any other company would be getting slated , for this reason alone dont think id buy again
stuffs great too ,
G
I feel you. My tubo is with Ralph for a repair/upgrade since end of May. I reached out to him then and he told me he would do repairs the following week.
One month later I reach out again and he tells me that he hadn't the chance of working on the newly arrived repairs... but he would get to it ASAP.
Asked again mid July and has been told repairs should be done in the following two weeks... (that was 10 days ago, let's see)
So even though he had a few PREPAID repairs on his desk he chose to take care of the BakX drop first. IMO it's not fair for the ones that already gave him their money and are waiting with no news.
Man, I got a repair done quicker by Hopperlabs, that means something 😅

Raskolnikov

These last two posts are not a good look. A device bought in April should not need repaired in June. Surely he can have someone doing repairs. I understand he is a one man band but he should train someone in repairs. I ran a test lab in the electronic industry for years and a product needing repaired after a month of use is not acceptable. Parts coming unglued speaks for itself too.
I agree with vaporcatz. Any other company would get slated. Makes me sad as I want a P80 and BAK.

Last edited:
Hi pal , yeah i feel you too ,and your right ,
i was told he would send a replacement as soon as he had my tracking number or at very least when it arrived?
he send me 4 to pick from PRIOR to sending but no answers to questions about them and they weren’t as nice IMOP ,
he said he was finishing off a couple that might suit me ,
i said id wait to hear That was over a month ago ,
even sent him a message saying hope your ok ,if your unwell or something take your time ?
guess I shouldn’t have said take your time …
anyway wait and see …. Only had 4 draws out of it after 3 years trying to get one …
more disappointed…
hope you all get yours soon too…
G

Raskolnikov

Hi pal , yeah i feel you too ,and your right ,
i was told he would send a replacement as soon as he had my tracking number or at very least when it arrived?
he send me 4 to pick from PRIOR to sending but no answers to questions about them and they weren’t as nice IMOP ,
he said he was finishing off a couple that might suit me ,
i said id wait to hear That was over a month ago ,
even sent him a message saying hope your ok ,if your unwell or something take your time ?
guess I shouldn’t have said take your time …
anyway wait and see …. Only had 4 draws out of it after 3 years trying to get one …
more disappointed…
hope you all get yours soon too…
G
Jeebus H christ, four draws. Does he do QA inspection at all. Suppose it could be a fault in the manufacture of the mod but that is shocking and should have been repaired immediately. There is a weird cult around these vapes. Guess that speaks to how good they hit and look.

Raskolnikov,

passenger

is this thing on?
Apart from the frustration of waiting, it's not a company like S&B with lots of staff to keep in mind. From my experience every problem gets sorted out in the end. This year also seems to be high volume for him with the new lineup. All artisan vapes include some waiting unfortunately.

Raskolnikov

Apart from the frustration of waiting, it's not a company like S&B with lots of staff to keep in mind. From my experience every problem gets sorted out in the end. This year also seems to be high volume for him with the new lineup. All artisan vapes include some waiting unfortunately.
Oh I completely understand that but a failure after 4 draws on the vape should be repaired immediately imo. I don't have any problem with the wait until purchase whatsoever. The man does beautiful work and I'm perfectly happy to wait.
I do find it strange that he does not just have a waiting list where you would be assigned a position and when your time comes your vape is sent to you. For some guys who have been waiting years it must be pretty annoying when someone posts that they got there vape in the first drop they attempted to get in. Creates a huge buzz around drop time though so there is that. Everyone hoping they get lucky.

Raskolnikov,

GoldenBud

if you paid 400$-500$ for a Tetra P80, and it will not be useful for the first 3-5 months, but then you will use it for 60-100 months or more later, you will forget the first 3-5 months, I sent my tubox few times and tetra p80 is more reliable because there is no 510 cable attached, just be patient, in my case when i sent my tubox for the first time in Summer of 2020, I hadn't any other vapes so I had to combust, lol, make sure you've got at least 1 another vape for a backup

as passenger said, it's a one man shop...
most people had no problem with their Tetra P80..

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Ripstar

Seantagon

I landed a custom 3 drops ago. Over a year ago in June 2022. We talked back n forth many times. Then all the sudden he ghosted me and almost everyone. I would email him and his site about once a month with no reply. He finally emailed me in January to apologize. He is more responsive in his discord. But even then it's been several months. I'm now worried if I finally get it and there is a problem I will be out of luck for several more months waiting for repair. I think he should just catch up a little a tighten QC. I don't see why he would have multiple drops with out finishing the previous ones. Let alone push the Bak drop on top of all that. 🤔

Seantagon,

Shit Snacks

Surely he can have someone doing repairs. I understand he is a one man band but he should train someone in repairs

I don't know how you can be sure?

Jeebus H christ, four draws. Does he do QA inspection at all. Suppose it could be a fault in the manufacture of the mod but that is shocking and should have been repaired immediately. There is a weird cult around these vapes.

He does, things happen, and internationally it takes some time, especially with other things going on to multitask, you can't just drop everything to solve one customer's problem sometimes... It sucks when things go wrong for everyone involved, some people have had it much worse, you see examples of everything everywhere, even the big companies...

I do find it strange that he does not just have a waiting list where you would be assigned a position and when your time comes your vape is sent to you. For some guys who have been waiting years it must be pretty annoying when someone posts that they got there vape in the first drop they attempted to get in.

This has come up countless times, if you search you will find the explanation why a waiting list takes even more time and would mean even more delays for other things, it takes a lot of time and energy for someone to run one, reach out to people wait for them to reply etc.

I've read all of this thread, following it over the years, there have been many cases of people with broken units and quick repairs just like there are people who have waited longer, overall more people that are satisfied without issue probably, but none of this is shocking for artisan vapes in my experience.

Anyway I let him know on discord :shrug:

vapour

I landed a custom 3 drops ago. Over a year ago in June 2022. We talked back n forth many times. Then all the sudden he ghosted me and almost everyone. I would email him and his site about once a month with no reply. He finally emailed me in January to apologize. He is more responsive in his discord. But even then it's been several months. I'm now worried if I finally get it and there is a problem I will be out of luck for several more months waiting for repair. I think he should just catch up a little a tighten QC. I don't see why he would have multiple drops with out finishing the previous ones. Let alone push the Bak drop on top of all that. 🤔
Same boat for me.... totally agree that catching up on already paid for products should take precedence over additional drops

He does, things happen, and internationally it takes some time, especially with other things going on to multitask, you can't just drop everything to solve one customer's problem sometimes... It sucks when things go wrong for everyone involved, some people have had it much worse, you see examples of everything everywhere, even the big companies...

This has come up countless times, if you search you will find the explanation why a waiting list takes even more time and would mean even more delays for other things, it takes a lot of time and energy for someone to run one, reach out to people wait for them to reply etc.

I've read all of this thread, following it over the years, there have been many cases of people with broken units and quick repairs just like there are people who have waited longer, overall more people that are satisfied without issue probably, but none of this is shocking for artisan vapes in my experience.

Very well said! To the guy above me, I think the problem is not the waiting for repairs on already paid for Tetra's. It's more about seeing people receive new ready-to-use vapes before you, even though you've already paid for the vape that could end up taking months, and in rare cases, a year to arrive. It's best to finish the repair drops right when an additional drop is made, not 3 to 5 drops later. Of course, multitasking would be exponentially hard, but that's his choice. Pushing out prototype BAKK's while making the others who received theirs first stacking up and wait longer gives him a bad, money hungry look. The repairs are far cheaper, almost close to nothing with warranty being made for him and only worth a maximum of $75 PAID. So, it's a bad look. Hopefully, we can sort this all out for everyone and establish a good system in place during high demand.

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20230722-125001.png

Raskolnikov

You are correct, I can't be sure. Maybe I just don't quite grasp how complex these things are. Maybe it's impossible to train a repair man. I assumed maybe wrongly that a man who can make vapes better than what a company spending great deals of money on R and D can do, well I assumed his quality would be better too. If I buy a product built by a craftsmen and not on a production line I expect perfect quality. That's why I use a local guy who builds beautiful oak furniture. It's way better quality than oak warehouse. I know it's comparing apples with oranges but the concept is the same.
I've just read my post back and I'm not being sarcastic as it could sound. I genuinely love your answers as you describe things very well and your answers hold weight with me as you obviously know what you are talking about. Maybe that's why his vapes are the price they are as I honestly expected them to be more expensive.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

If I buy a product built by a craftsmen and not on a production line I expect perfect quality

While this can be true for some crafts here, it is far from the norm imo, I have a wide variety of craftsmen made paraphernalia, and almost nothing is truly perfect, even on the other side, often the amount of time and work it takes to make these is also quite excessive (why it is not mass produced and why things can seemingly fall by the wayside or be overlooked entirely being human) So generally I feel like expecting perfection is often just a recipe for disappointment :tup:

Last edited:

No ,to be kept in the loop is not much too ask after waiting 3 years AND buying it 3 months ago in aprils drop ,and spending over £500 not too much too ask ,
dont mind waiting ,had vapes 15 years its part of it , just let us know those who have spent good money in good faith ,
if i was offered what i was offered which was a quick exchange this would be fixed ,, the situation but was offered 4 quite rough looking
for Ralph p80 ,then told he was finishing some that would suit me better ,,, so i lived and waited but heard no more that was a month ago ??
and thats ok ??
id never ignore someone /anyone like that ,a customer ?
if id been like that in my business id have lasted 5 minutes
us Vapor’s and 420 users med like me or recreational like i was are too resonate,too easy going for our own good
but i was as they say ghosted ,,,
its always those who have had trouble free purchases from Ralph that seem to think its ok ,
one customers isnt first but through no fault of their own are behind new customers i agree its not right ,
they bought first so fix it and move on ,
inbetween that i had 6 failed collections to send it back ,
waiting on a new one s not stress its something to look forward too ,
us in this postion know the difference
too think iam not expecting it anytime soon but just a quick human email so iam not left hanging like a …wont say
just treated like a human and say it x amount of time ,,, we are all easy customers
but suffer from anxiety,,,,shit like this doesnt help
and no one should be defending it ….
sort your first customers first ,who have been hanging ,,waiting for longest ,,,,the new ones have just started waiting
anyway ill wait ,no choice as wouldnt mind my vape that want for 3 years ,
would be a nice pick me up after nearly popping my clogs 4 weeks ago
G

Shit Snacks

GVB made a bunch of new Tetra stems available today, although some have already sold, still plenty various types are left:

Also if you want to get his direct torch convection vape (similar to Piro functionally) two of them come with a low profile 14mm WPA that would work great with Tetra too:

More available today, including some really nice ones and WPAs, I would highly recommend the U-turn hook stems for upside down TP80 use personally!

Screenshot-20230812-210017.png

Screenshot-20230812-205957.png

Shit Snacks

He dropped more stems the other day, and plenty are discounted a little bit now too!

Just want to let people know there are more now today, plenty of tetra hooks, I have one on the way... Seem pretty great for dry use direct, and there is one WPA that looks awesome, like the ones I have that are my go-to for TP80 pretty much all the time...

ondemander

Can some who uses the S&B capsule wooden stem comment on your usage case and patterns? It seems to be a portable setup for 1 or 2 hits? In my experience the doesing caps extract unevenly and the taste declines rapidly. I much prefer loading the herb directly in the heater like I do on my Splinters Z's.

ondemander,

jbm

Can some who uses the S&B capsule wooden stem comment on your usage case and patterns? It seems to be a portable setup for 1 or 2 hits? In my experience the doesing caps extract unevenly and the taste declines rapidly. I much prefer loading the herb directly in the heater like I do on my Splinters Z's.
I leave the lid off the capsule and treat it like a basket screen. Taste and extraction don’t seem particularly affected.

jbm,

johnnyCanuck

Dude ripped me off basically close to $100cdn in the past. 🤷‍♂️. It is what it is. I stopped stressing about it after I gave up trying to communicate with the man and decided to move forward. The Lamart brand is now dead to me.

Top Bottom