Tetra P80

Hi is that one from this drop? Still not seen mine but starting to think the same , made wrong choice as see ,,,,maybe not but ones i like better ,,,,
or again think i do ,so many and no real time to pick ,more grab lol
dont know , older tech them some that look really great ,,,other not so
think vas wee need more than one to be happy ,,,,,what a funny hobby we have , love it but ,confusing
anyway its my first after trying since they first came out , different from the many tried before for , so hope every time i check my emails
anyway hope you all love yours when they come
G

Dr. G

Old Resident
I lucked out the first time and only time I have tried and I got what I feel is the most beautiful one...a crosscut zebrano...so, looking at the new batch I did not find one to fall in love with like mine. I just bought the crosscut zebrano MP...it is a big decision and you have to make it in less than 3 seconds to decide. Its a very frustrating way to purchase something...especially if you are a patient with anxiety. I am just super happy that I landed one on the first try. For all of you not happy with your purchase...well, think how hard it is to get one. Also, it could be a unit that looks like it went to war and people will want it...Lamart is a genius.

I lucked out the first time and only time I have tried and I got what I feel is the most beautiful one...a crosscut zebrano...so, looking at the new batch I did not find one to fall in love with like mine. I just bought the crosscut zebrano MP...it is a big decision and you have to make it in less than 3 seconds to decide. Its a very frustrating way to purchase something...especially if you are a patient with anxiety. I am just super happy that I landed one on the first try. For all of you not happy with your purchase...well, think how hard it is to get one. Also, it could be a unit that looks like it went to war and people will want it...Lamart is a genius.
yeah i kinda felt like that didnt quite fall in love like i did with the green one i fell for in the last drop ,
but fingered been trying so long getting one would be a plus ,
personal reasons might be en my last chance so grabbed it
its far from ugly , a redwood burl so nice a lot of grapes like one of MY tm2S ,
Cant wait to see it though and right about not good for someone bad with anxiety,
the picking and waiting ,shouldn’t hopfully be long the anxity and VAS is building again lol i hate that fuckin lol
just shows the person not moaning ,
anyway thanks
G

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
yeah i kinda felt like that didnt quite fall in love like i did with the green one i fell for in the last drop ,
but fingered been trying so long getting one would be a plus ,
personal reasons might be en my last chance so grabbed it
its far from ugly , a redwood burl so nice a lot of grapes like one of MY tm2S ,
Cant wait to see it though and right about not good for someone bad with anxiety,
the picking and waiting ,shouldn’t hopfully be long the anxity and VAS is building again lol i hate that fuckin lol
just shows the person not moaning ,
anyway thanks
G
Hmm, when you mention the redwood burl are you talking about this one https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68&product_id=1853?

Different strokes for different folks, but from where I am sitting you are nuts--that one is beautiful! I thought it went in the auction, but if that isn't the case and you aren't happy with it I would happily take it off of your hands :lol:

gordontreeman,
HI , no do like it just ,as said you decide so quick and its a big one ,
so just self doubt as usual , its been shipped ,just got tracking so just waiting on the
customs bill , dont get one from tinymight but seems here i will , it will be a cracker fuck
never mind
that was one i did look at but was between this one and the other with the gold front with same wood ,
[i got the blue
G

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
HI , no do like it just ,as said you decide so quick and its a big one ,
so just self doubt as usual , its been shipped ,just got tracking so just waiting on the
customs bill , dont get one from tinymight but seems here i will , it will be a cracker fuck
never mind
that was one i did look at but was between this one and the other with the gold front with same wood ,
[i got the blue
G
Yeah, the drops are pretty stressful. The new system they've been using helps quite a bit though. That one still looks great. The wenge and redwood burl go together pretty well. I thought the full redwood burl unit was sold in the auction because I was eyeing it in case it made it through those picks, it was probably my favorite in that last drop. In terms of performance though Lamart vapes are killers, you have no reason to doubt your decision :)

gordontreeman,
Yeah, the drops are pretty stressful. The new system they've been using helps quite a bit though. That one still looks great. The wenge and redwood burl go together pretty well. I thought the full redwood burl unit was sold in the auction because I was eyeing it in case it made it through those picks, it was probably my favorite in that last drop. In terms of performance though Lamart vapes are killers, you have no reason to doubt your decision :)
Yeah i saw that one , its very like one of my woodscents ive 2 but cant see well enough too fiddle about , not my thing vapman got a few but too small as hands and things go ,
like these type better now , just if a few hundred and wrong one you think or i do fuck it but its not most expensive but far from not
so that doubt on dept you think like many ,cold sweat what have i done lol
the one i got is much like a tm 2 a special grain so think once i fine polish if they are not already they will look good together
Think out of them all its ok …
and as you say performance seems on par with the TMS which are daily drivers ,
anyway 3 years so cant wait, never seen one even. And 50 odd vapes over the years ,like christmas
life couldnt be worse right now so happened at a good time
the more i look at it the more attached now i know it’s actually happening , thanks my friends
G

passenger

is this thing on?
Tetra-P80-m.jpg

Top Bottom