• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

GoldenBud

245°C with a draw I would call normal breathing. I find there is very little draw restriction with this vape so don't need to suck it like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a hose.
it works so well, efficiently, even at 250C with super fast draw, it's a TUBOx here, do you know if the temp drops around 40c with Tetra heater too? one of the most satisfying hits I had. really good

GoldenBud,

Aryeah

Vape Man
I have been experimenting with the wooden mouthpeice with cooling glass and s&b dosing capsules from lamart, but have not been getting really big hits. Should I use a finer grind and keep the flower loose in the capsule?

I am using a medium grind and packing the capsules with a good tamp down. What would you guys suggest?

Aryeah,

GoldenBud

I have been experimenting with the wooden mouthpeice with cooling glass and s&b dosing capsules from lamart, but have not been getting really big hits. Should I use a finer grind and keep the flower loose in the capsule?

I am using a medium grind and packing the capsules with a good tamp down. What would you guys suggest?
well, the capsule reduces the airflow, so as the insert does, the diameter of the insert is smaller than 19mm....
try without tamping, that may help..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I hate those capsules :2c: :peace:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!

I didn't use the capsules a lot so take bear that in mind, but I found them to work best with a relatively loose pack--I just scooped some in there and kind of pressed the flower flat without really compressing it, if that makes sense? Just sort of push it together so that it fits in the capsule with the lid on--if you need to actually compress its too much, and if it naturally fits with space to spare in the capsule then you are welcome to add more. Just the idea is to keep the flower loose with plenty of space for the hot air to flow thorugh.

However, I found I had to really raise the temp as the capsule absorbs a lot of the from the air. The net result for me with the short glass stem was that the glass got way too hot, so I don't really use it much. Maybe I'll revisit and just pack flower directly into the wooden stem to see if that works a bit better.

jbm

However, I found I had to really raise the temp as the capsule absorbs a lot of the from the air. The net result for me with the short glass stem was that the glass got way too hot, so I don't really use it much. Maybe I'll revisit and just pack flower directly into the wooden stem to see if that works a bit better.
I've actually gotten good results treating the capsule like a basket screen; pack it and leave the lid off.

Shit Snacks

Yeah that's how I used it too but still didn't like it, and I also didn't like using the stem without the capsule, because the bowl was too wide and would not fit any basket screens for me since it was made to fit the capsule... Such a shame because the wooden stem is very nice and the bent glass insert with a-maze cooler is very effective!

The Owl HOOT HOOT

I just want to give everyone a friendly reminder to make sure to seat your stem in properly! :(

This was totally my fault as I was leaving the stem in loose to turn, but then tilted the device a little to far…

There is a “how to” video on there website to prevent this. ;)

All you do is press the stem in with a little pressure and it stays fine.

After the first 24hrs I’m really loving this device!

I was also really digging that stem. I will most likely order another some time unless the bendy spiked one returns.

Live and learn :)

E7B939DC-232F-49E0-A878-494537AA6068.jpeg

LooseCucumber

Might be time for some new batteries. The Sony VTC5's I bought for the FW7 have not worked well with the p80. I usually get two warm up to cruise bowls out of a charge, so this vape doesn't get used much outside the house. Luckily, it medicates well so one bowl does the job

LooseCucumber,

games-loaves0t

Might be time for some new batteries. The Sony VTC5's I bought for the FW7 have not worked well with the p80. I usually get two warm up to cruise bowls out of a charge, so this vape doesn't get used much outside the house. Luckily, it medicates well so one bowl does the job
I asked Ralph a similar question because I've got batteries for my FW7 with higher power (continuous discharge) and lower capacity. Below is Ralph's response.

"If you went for a higher capacity one with a bit lower continuous rated discharge, you might get another bowl out of the device. Such would be samsung vtc6, samsung 30q, lg hg2, molicel p26a."

Shit Snacks

Sorry I don't remember who was asking, in order to tag them, but building on my previous posts of great water pieces for the tetra, apparently TAG is having 35% off sale right now and this looks perfect for TP80:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Razhumikin

Sorry I don't remember who was asking, in order to tag them, but building on my previous posts of great water pieces for the tetra, apparently TAG is having 35% off sale right now and this looks perfect for TP80:
I have found the grav large bubbler to work exceptionally well with my TP80.

fangorn

Damn i feel so so so stupid ...

I have been using my Tp80 for several months now ... I am very very happy with it but I always grab my Vaponic first in my sessions, for what I consider my best alternative for taste ...
I have come to question the claims about the quality of the Tp80's flavor ... This (and other things) restarted my VAS ... And then the session that just ended m 'moved a little away from the elev8r + heater which makes mecharming ..

I don't know why but I stupidly based all my temperature settings on the information I read in this thread ...
I told myself I was going to experiment and play a bit but I never did ...

Until now, I started my session with 2 shots at 185 ° C, then one at 195 ° C, one at 205 ° C, to finish with a shot at 215 ° C ... The 2 shots at 185 ° C are excellent taste speaking, but afterwards, it deteriorates much too quickly for me ... on the other hand, yes, I end up with a very very dark AVB and the extraction is total ...

And today therefore, I started to go down, starting my session at 165 ° c and ending it at 205 ... after two bowls of Orient Express, I switched to using cbd and I am even down to 155 ° c ... ending it at 195 ° c (x2) ....
I had steam from my 1st shot (after warming up) and the flavor was extraordinary ... I end up with a much clearer AVB but I don't mind ... and if I want / need I can just raise the temperature a lot ...

stupid, stupid, stupid ...
There you go ... problem solved ... I have things to do afterwards so I had to stop the tests but I will resume this evening ...
I feel stupid ... and at the same time, so happy! It's as if I had a new vaporizer ... which this time really seems to be at the top of the ranking in terms of flavor !!!
And in addition, I move away from the temperatures which frightened me a little compared to the degassing of certain materials ...
And to think that it took me several months to become aware of my dissatisfaction and try to remedy it ... by pressing 3 buttons ...

In short, all that to say that this forum is great ... but we must not stupidly follow the info / opinions ...
I get over my gene to tell you this to really invite you to do your own experiences ...

Happy vaping to all ...
Hmmmm ... I still have the taste in my mouth 😁😍

GoldenBud

Damn i feel so so so stupid ...

I have been using my Tp80 for several months now ... I am very very happy with it but I always grab my Vaponic first in my sessions, for what I consider my best alternative for taste ...
I have come to question the claims about the quality of the Tp80's flavor ... This (and other things) restarted my VAS ... And then the session that just ended m 'moved a little away from the elev8r + heater which makes mecharming ..

I don't know why but I stupidly based all my temperature settings on the information I read in this thread ...
I told myself I was going to experiment and play a bit but I never did ...

Until now, I started my session with 2 shots at 185 ° C, then one at 195 ° C, one at 205 ° C, to finish with a shot at 215 ° C ... The 2 shots at 185 ° C are excellent taste speaking, but afterwards, it deteriorates much too quickly for me ... on the other hand, yes, I end up with a very very dark AVB and the extraction is total ...

And today therefore, I started to go down, starting my session at 165 ° c and ending it at 205 ... after two bowls of Orient Express, I switched to using cbd and I am even down to 155 ° c ... ending it at 195 ° c (x2) ....
I had steam from my 1st shot (after warming up) and the flavor was extraordinary ... I end up with a much clearer AVB but I don't mind ... and if I want / need I can just raise the temperature a lot ...

stupid, stupid, stupid ...
There you go ... problem solved ... I have things to do afterwards so I had to stop the tests but I will resume this evening ...
I feel stupid ... and at the same time, so happy! It's as if I had a new vaporizer ... which this time really seems to be at the top of the ranking in terms of flavor !!!
And in addition, I move away from the temperatures which frightened me a little compared to the degassing of certain materials ...
And to think that it took me several months to become aware of my dissatisfaction and try to remedy it ... by pressing 3 buttons ...

In short, all that to say that this forum is great ... but we must not stupidly follow the info / opinions ...
I get over my gene to tell you this to really invite you to do your own experiences ...

Happy vaping to all ...
Hmmmm ... I still have the taste in my mouth 😁😍
yeah man Vaponic can't be compared to tetra because vaponic cooks the material before you inhale
on 155C you get vapor or only taste? i just got unbelievable taste at 155C but no vapor

Last edited:

fangorn

My first shot at 155 ° c was short ... just to "start the machine" ... no or little steam ...
My 2nd shot at 155 ° C produced great flavor and enough vapor for me! Less than at higher temperatures but enough to know that I am vaping and having fun!

Shit Snacks

I have been trying to post a picture of my Tetra but have not been able too, anyone have a solution to this problem. Thanks

If it's not working, by attaching files below, then go to imgbb.com to upload, then paste the bbcode in the IMG brackets, without the URL brackets, here... Or go to imgur.com to upload there and paste that URL link here

Shit Snacks

Apologies as I do not remember who to tag, that was disappointed the spiky bent stem wasn't available in the store now, but there is someone selling a Piro in the classifieds here today, with the spiky bent stem...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've had my P80 longer than most, I think I was in the second batch... since acquisition, I've ran my Molicel's into the ground. Now, I am only getting 1 bowl per battery, and they run out of juice/wont operate below 70%.

Got a bunch of new batteries to begin cycling into use.

How long do y'all ride out a battery before it finds the landfill?

Top Bottom