• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I forgot the drop was today, not that I want a second so quickly. I’m still very much in the honeymoon phase with my prebuilt from the last drop. Congrats to everyone who got one and consolations to others (there will be more drops). I’m starting to get the hang of on demand mode for a few quick draws. Then again, that’s what I usually do and sometimes use cruise to vary it up. I haven’t used warm up and temp stepper modes much at all; warm up I tried at the very beginning and it was a bit difficult to dial it into that mode. I manually temp step between sets of draws and that works for me. And I’m looking into some glass adapters based on what I have. Oh the accessories we chase for our vapes! Lol :peace:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
sooooo,

i sent out all order confirmations and refund notices. thank you very much for the participation!:clap:

if you havent received a confirmation email after making payment you most likely clicked on the "return to merchant site" button that we warn not to press.

the order is not successful, contact me so i can refund the transaction.
i am in an ongoing fight with the payment processor who sees no problem in that button, it is extremely misleading but unfortunately out of my hands :argh:

there are 3 tetra p80s floating currently, so if you have a low order number (7020s) that got refunded maybe you are in luck.

also just reactivated the items on the store so the successful orders can check out there unit. picture dump here incoming in a bit.

Aryeah

Vape Man
Congrats everyone who made it through..I was number 7030, which was too slow this time. Don’t think I am in luck for the floating ones either..

Aryeah,

CapnVape

sooooo,

i sent out all order confirmations and refund notices. thank you very much for the participation!:clap:

if you havent received a confirmation email after making payment you most likely clicked on the "return to merchant site" button that we warn not to press.

the order is not successful, contact me so i can refund the transaction.
i am in an ongoing fight with the payment processor who sees no problem in that button, it is extremely misleading but unfortunately out of my hands :argh:

there are 3 tetra p80s floating currently, so if you have a low order number (7020s) that got refunded maybe you are in luck.

also just reactivated the items on the store so the successful orders can check out there unit. picture dump here incoming in a bit.
Weird I did not hit the return to merchant site button at all. I waited for my order to process. It looks like maybe it treated my orders as if I did?
I did two orders before 9:01. No confirmation received.

CapnVape,

Aryeah

Vape Man
When would you know if you are one of the lucky 3 people that might get one of the 3 floating p80's?

Aryeah,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
have you checked your spam folder? also send me an email please
Was going to sit this one out but decided at the last minute to try for one to surprise the wife. Got refunded on two that she would have liked. What's the rule again on how many "refunded" you have to endure before you get moved up for a unit? Definitely check your spam folders, despite having Lamart Shop in my contact list, two emails made it to my regular inbox but two went into my spam folder. Congrats to all that scored this time.

GoldenBud

Was going to sit this one out but decided at the last minute to try for one to surprise the wife. Got refunded on two that she would have liked. What's the rule again on how many "refunded" you have to endure before you get moved up for a unit? Definitely check your spam folders, despite having Lamart Shop in my contact list, two emails made it to my regular inbox but two went into my spam folder. Congrats to all that scored this time.
i think if you failed 2 drops (2 different dates that you had a refund)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Such beautiful ones again @funkyjunky as always! Thank you :bowdown:

Including my custom finally of course:
Screenshot-20211017-162230.png

Screenshot-20210622-014604-3.png

^this was the pour I chose, got the layout so one side is the blue you see above and the other side will be purple!! Similarly blue top and purple bottom... Exciting!! :luv:

Last edited:
Sorry hit a report instead of expanding one,for the pic bad shake/spasam
don’t think iam quick enough either,
hopfully next time
G

Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: jjvapes

passenger

is this thing on?
The Tetra is still impressing me. I had it with me in my holidays and I did not miss any desktop.
Stems are great but this totally shines with a WPA through a small (but massive) bubbler. It's so gentle on the lungues and I think the Vapor path is excellent. Warmup to cruise is so great (and always in time with my preparations) that I stopped experimenting with all the other modes. Great pre-builts again in the last drop! Congrats to anyone who got one. :) How fast was the sellout this time?
Edit: Forgot to mention - the device always stays 100% clean when using it upside down. How much time I spent cleaning devices - I hated it. Not with the Tetra, it should be mentioned every post. ;)

Have you seen this:
Winter is coming

Last edited:

Likun

Has anyone recent experience with customs? Especially in Germany?
I've found this old post from @funkyjunky:
there is no export fee you need to pay lamart. the shipping cost is all you pay (goes to the postal service) which is for delievering it to your door step. thats from my end.
if your country has any import fees or taxes that they want from you because you are importing something into your country i cannot tell you exactly.

here in switzerland its like this: theoretically all goods have VAT (value added tax), everything that gets imported or produced needs this tax (goes back to the state for streets, education, whatever the state needs). if the value added tax is less than 5 swiss francs they dont bother. this translates to you can import goods below 65 swiss francs without this tax, everything above gets taxed (vat at 7.7% here). if they tax, they also add a handling fee here.

other countries have other limits, for example USA $800. you need to check how your country handles this. google "free import limit country" or "VAT country" to see how much they might charge if they charge.
officially ill say the packages are declared at the correct value on the outside of course... cough, see one post above cough. they may get through customs without anything, that said i only know from very few people how they received the packages. but if they get picked for inspection there is an invoice inside with the order value and they will likely tax accordingly. if contacted i can forget to put in the invoice.
Is this still up-to-date? Especiall the last sentence?

Likun,
Top Bottom