Tetra P80

Butch

I just got one on the Oct 17 drop. I just got a few accessories for now from Lamart. I was wondering if there was any place in the U.S. to purchase glass or screens for later. I will say the people at Lamart are wonderful.

Butch,

Razhumikin

Do you follow 508phineas on IG? His page has some of the best glass stems. My cooling glass from him, fits both my tetra p80 and Milaana 3. The stems were 19/19. Just DM him and he'll reply..
508 Phineas stems are phenomenal. I just got his medium sized vigeaux stem and its by far my favorite stem i own.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Do you follow 508phineas on IG? His page has some of the best glass stems.
Does he have an online store? I’m looking into a longer cooling stem for my P80, and Lamart is currently out of stock of the long bendy spiked stem. I did order some glass connectors yesterday from Rogue Glass Works and a couple other accessories/tools (nice stuff!). TIA! The glass education of Vaporific continues, thanks to many of you. :peace:

Pasoa2020

Does he have an online store? I’m looking into a longer cooling stem for my P80, and Lamart is currently out of stock of the long bendy spiked stem. I did order some glass connectors yesterday from Rogue Glass Works and a couple other accessories/tools (nice stuff!). TIA! The glass education of Vaporific continues, thanks to many of you. :peace:
Just through IG.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Message him here @Vlad the Inhaler if you fear IG, but he is more active there so he will respond sooner... Also Lamart has not sold the long spiked bendy stem in some years actually... Don't forget Oregon Glass Blower for some custom stems in the US too!

Butch

Thanks everyone for the information. I'm getting a acrylic one, does anyone know the way to keep the finish on the unit clean.

Butch,
Reactions: BigJr48

Aryeah

Vape Man
I have been using my PS80 on demand for a while now, and was wondering what is your preference for hitting the vape? Do you take hits one after the other or do you wait in between hits to cool down the stem before your next hit? I am also going to start playing with the other modes to warm up mode to cruise control for a session.

Butch

Plastic over wood is good. When get mine I will try 370 degrees like I do with my Argo.

Butch,

Shit Snacks

Plastic over wood is good. When get mine I will try 370 degrees like I do with my Argo.

Just so you know it's not going to be anything like your ArGo... The temperature settings won't be exactly the same and will depend on the stems you're using and how you are loading and how you are drawing... Pure convection so it is you inhaling the air through the heater, then that hot air through the herbs that is creating the vapor (ArGo is mostly using conduction in the glass stem to create the vapor for you, session style, regardless of you inhaling or not) :tup:

Decided to add micro stem to my order so I can try that one now, already getting gold fumed blue tank with it, and could not resist that blue spiked nub either now, also added a blue WPA why not, despite already having smoked nub clear tank and wpa, I just like colored glass, and this is going to be a very full matching set with my acrylic TP80!

Shit Snacks

Can you do concentrates in the Tetra P80 ?

Yeah, but I don't, someone just asked this:

Pasoa2020

I have been using my PS80 on demand for a while now, and was wondering what is your preference for hitting the vape? Do you take hits one after the other or do you wait in between hits to cool down the stem before your next hit? I am also going to start playing with the other modes to warm up mode to cruise control for a session.
I’ve been enjoying using warm to temp step. I set it for a 4 min session and have 4 temps starting at 365 ending at 405. I’ll take several pulls at each temp using the xl8r glass stem from the Milanaa, or the nub stem and a whip.

downer0420

How long does it typically take a Lamart refund to go through? I got the refund email Sunday night, but the charge stuck. I’m wondering if this is normal or worth bothering Ralph about?

downer0420,
Top Bottom