Tetra P80

Aryeah

Vape Man
@Shit Snacks Sorry, It was just a assumption. I know it usually takes around 3 business days for the bank to refund. but it could take a little longer if the weekend hits before its refunded.

Aryeah,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks Sorry, It was just a assumption. I know it usually takes around 3 business days for the bank to refund. but it could take a little longer if the weekend hits before its refunded.

Yeah all good, up to five business days is typical, so yeah a full week really, I just felt like I had to defend Ralph because I don't think he would take vacation without getting those refund orders processed first :tup:

Butch

I want to make sure I take real good care of my Tetra P80. i was wondering if their are any good videos on use and cleaning of the device. Thanks

Butch,

BubbleDrop

I'm not sure you could find any.
But quite frankly, if you use dry herb then only the stem and basket need to be soaked in ISO from time to time (or even each time).

Butch

Does anyone have the dimensions of the Tetra P80 I want to buy a case. Also where I might purchase

Butch,

Shit Snacks

I want to make sure I take real good care of my Tetra P80. i was wondering if their are any good videos on use and cleaning of the device. Thanks

Someone just asked this recently, I think about the first use cleaning, so that has the instructions for any cleaning, and yeah super minimal, there is really nothing to clean with the device itself, just a glass stems and their screens...

Does anyone have the dimensions of the Tetra P80 I want to buy a case. Also where I might purchase

I would grab a hard shell camera case on Amazon, the dimensions should be on the website?

Butch

Someone just asked this recently, I think about the first use cleaning, so that has the instructions for any cleaning, and yeah super minimal, there is really nothing to clean with the device itself, just a glass stems and their screens...

I would grab a hard shell camera case on Amazon, the dimensions should be on the website?
Thanks. I would have ,but I don't have the device yet it's in the shipping process. I was wondering if you might have measurement of Tetra P80 so I can have it when it arrives. Thanks

Butch,

Shit Snacks

Thanks. I would have ,but I don't have the device yet it's in the shipping process. I was wondering if you might have measurement of Tetra P80 so I can have it when it arrives. Thanks

Yeah I'm saying the measurements must be on the website, certainly been shared here at some point... Anyway it's 1.5in x just under 3in x just over 4in basically

downer0420

Just needed to have more patience. Because of the time it took for the refund the exchange rate changed and I ended up +2. Then I get an email telling me there’s a P80 available for me since I’m next in line. This week is off to a pretty great start. Thanks for all that replied to my inquiry, hope everyone is doing well ✌️

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It just dawned on me that my new, 3+ weeks old P80 is the easiest vape I’ve owned to keep clean. It really is easy to keep clean. Any crumbs shake (gently of course) out or I gently use as brush with it holding it upside down. That’s been it so far. I light ISO swab can’t hurt every so often, but that’s basically it. I brush out the basket screen in the tank stem after every load. I did ISO soak the inaugural tank stem and I initially packed right in the stem a couple of times but no longer. Now it’s in the basket screen. The first tank got a bit dirty so I used the second that came with my P80. Now that I know about how to fit the basket screens in stems and adapters, sky’s the limit. Maybe me too, lol.

And speaking of glass, I received my order quickly too from Rogue Wax Works: 18/18 adapter, 18/14 adapter, a beautiful colored wood tamp/scoop, and a couple of plastic tamp scoops. I have a couple of cheap glass j hooks and a double perc rig for external cooling options (which I seldom use - I’m a dry guy, what can I say? - but do want to try with the P80 because I know the power it has and I can turn the temp up higher than I usually use; I usually start 375 and manually temp step to 405/410 over 1-2 sessions the course of a load). Indeed still in the honeymoon phase and I’m enjoying the P80 so far! It hits really well from an effect perspective. It does pack a pleasant punch! I’ve really only used on demand and cruise modes so far too. Lots more experimenting to do! :peace:

Last edited:

Butch

My Tetra P80 the last drop has shipped. I want to thank Lamart, Paddy and Ralph for helping make this possible. I also want to let everyone on this website they have been very helpful. I will let everyone know how this is working out for this old stoner (69). Thanks

CapnVape

I was wondering was that a prebuilt or custom.
Prebuilt, but it got hung up for almost six weeks in Canada customs. Ralph said it’s unusual to take that long, but with international shipping, it can happen sometimes.

CapnVape,
  • Wow
Reactions: Butch

Butch

Ok thanks, one last question. I know this question was asked probably answered but would 19mm stem work on it?

Butch,

Shit Snacks

Ok thanks, one last question. I know this question was asked probably answered but would 19mm stem work on it?

Yes 19 = 18 = 18.8 mm joint stem those are all the same thing, where they differ is the joint length, so you will see custom 19/19 for splinter stems, 19/22 for Zion and some others, 19/26 is most common standard, the number after the / refers to the length of the joint, and the first number is the width... Most any stem will fit in the tetra, but many tetra stems will not fit in other devices...

Shit Snacks

Thanks. I have trouble remembering all the posts.

All good you're not alone, the thread is so cluttered haha, yeah and remember there is always variance with glass, so some stems may not fit well, with rimmed basket screen, could be wobbly etc. And I think someone mentioned when using tetra with a 19/19 stem, you may want to use higher temp settings, since the basket screen in the joint will be further from the heater than when you are using a 19/26 stem :tup:

Falconflys

Woo-hoo! Got my shipping confirmation on 2 p80s! 1 PurpleHeart, drum heater custom build and #107 from the drop! I frickin can't stand it, finally!!

Falconflys,

CapnVape

So, it turns out I already have a piece that is just made for the P80. I have a nice little rig I got about fifteen years ago. Works like a fancy j-hook when dry, or a little bubbler when you add water.
3FFD3E1F-E1F9-42BA-982B-01CDE98BD8F4.jpeg20FA1E6C-AB3C-4EB0-A309-B2130205B8A2.jpeg
It’s a pinch perc. Very well done and gives great filtration with minimal flavour loss. The artist is Jared Toner.

Top Bottom