• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Hey guys. I just scored a used TetraX from a buddy, does anyone use Arctic Fox instead of Tubo? I have a bunch of unused mods that all have AF on them and I'm comfortable using it, is it necessary to use Tubo? I know Ralph ships them with the provided temperature control and PID numbers, but aside from those and having eco and pre-heating modes, what else would I be missing. Thanks alot.
You can definitely use AF, I've used it with my TuboX. There are instruction on the manual tab as to setting it up. The autofire on AF works a little differently from Tubo Cruise modes, but it should work just fine.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I'm just spitballing here but I'm wondering if people would be interested in setting up a thread to see if people want to see who'd be interested in swapping. There is such a mad rush at the drops, and used pickins are kinda rare maybe people may prefer to have more options with swapping.

thunderstealer1337

I'm just spitballing here but I'm wondering if people would be interested in setting up a thread to see if people want to see who'd be interested in swapping. There is such a mad rush at the drops, and used pickins are kinda rare maybe people may prefer to have more options with swapping.
I've swapped lamart units with other ppl on entx, does the classified section have want/trade selections here?

fangorn

I also received my J-hook male this summer and tested it 10 days ago.

I really like the form factor ... it changes the way I vape a bit ... in terms of feeling ... a bit like a pipe smoker I imagine ... I savor the moment differently!

once it is stuck in the Tp80, the glass moves a bit so I place it a bit oddly (on one of the photos) ... but it allows me to secure it with a finger and to see the screen in addition .

to be honest i only used it two evenings ...
I always prefer the tank which I find brilliant, perfect, magnificent, discreet, classy and harmonious with the vaporizer itself ... oh yes, and ... brilliant!

the Bendy rod is the one of the 3 I like the least ... so I was sure it would be my favorite ...
but I have been using electronic cigarette atomizers in MTL for several years ... and therefore I find the draw too aerial ...

I take this opportunity to share some photos ... it's been a long time!

Attachments

• IMG_20210909_210320~2.jpg
    IMG_20210909_210320~2.jpg
    729 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210909_210338~2.jpg
    IMG_20210909_210338~2.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210909_215554~2.jpg
    IMG_20210909_215554~2.jpg
    739.1 KB · Views: 28

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Yes it is an option, our classifieds are great!
The only issue with the classifieds is we can't respond. I was thinking more in line of a central swap meet where there's pages of interested parties' P-80's up for swaps.

Also, with the classifieds we'll get endless buy offers.

acstorfer,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The only issue with the classifieds is we can't respond. I was thinking more in line of a central swap meet where there's pages of interested parties' P-80's up for swaps.

Also, with the classifieds we'll get endless buy offers.

Haha well I don't think it's going to be quite as big as you think it is, but you can start a new thread, in the lounge or maybe ask FC is best... Tetra prebuilt order swapping?

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I just wanted to show the effectiveness of the intercoolers designed for the straw type mouthpieces. I've had so many huge pulls that I didn't even think I was getting any vapor. The stainless steel honestly doesn't change the flavor, at least noticeably by me anyway. The double intercoolers does add a bit of draw resistance, but it's still quite reasonable.

I really can't recommend this enough.

I think I'm going to try stem milk for the first time. I'll have to check if stainless steel is safe.

Ripstar

I have been pulling mine through the D20 or the Tater Tot. It's so smooth through larger glass with or without water. I enjoy the stems but prefer the hook or the wood stem with glass/cooler if I have to use them. The cooler does help a lot, especially in the wood stems.
I just wanted to show the effectiveness of the intercoolers designed for the straw type mouthpieces. I've had so many huge pulls that I didn't even think I was getting any vapor. The stainless steel honestly doesn't change the flavor, at least noticeably by me anyway. The double intercoolers does add a bit of draw resistance, but it's still quite reasonable.

I really can't recommend this enough.

I think I'm going to try stem milk for the first time. I'll have to check if stainless steel is safe.

jasp3r

So my P80 just came today and it truthfully is just a stunner in hand. But I am having a slight problem with it.

Whenever I press the 5 clicks on I get to the main screen that I am familiar with but any click afterwards or anything will shut the screen off. Any idea how to remedy this?

Also I know this probbaly has been asked, but any passionate P80 Owners have tips for good hits?

jasp3r,

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
Well I'm starting to wonder what the heck is going on with the p80. I bought it on the last drop. When Ralph went to double check everything was working he found an issue. That was on the 2nd(my birthday) and I haven't heard back since. He said he would work on it come the 9th but that has come and gone and still no word.

Got this from Ralph/Lamart today:

“unfortunately your order had a problem in final inspection and i will need to open it up to see whats up. it will take a bit longer for it to ship. sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the patience”

I replied immediately thanking him for the update and honesty. I told him I appreciated the fact it will be corrected and not to rush to get it correct. Customer service is top notch! Can’t say anything else other than he’s awesome. Looking forward to my new P80 whenever it arrives. :peace:
Unfortunately I also received that exact same message. Ralph sent a message saying he would be fixing on the 9th but I haven't heard anything back and its well past the 9th. An email to update the customer would be really nice I have close to $500 wrapped up in this p80.

Last edited:
Mr. White,
Reactions: BigJr48

toketogether

Founder of Puff
my p80 landed yesterday!!
what are your preferences? what temperature? warmup? on-demand?

How are people milking their pieces up with this? I've been running it around 420 through water. It's the only way that I seem to get any vapor production. The flower doesn't get very dark at that temp either.

I read through the thread and seen much lower temperatures but when I run it that low, I don't get any vapor at all.

It is a great device though. I just want to be sure I'm using it to it's max.

Curious of people's tips/suggestions.

thunderstealer1337

I would just read the thread and carefully read his printed instructions, I have posted a few times that ppl just mimic what they get told off this thread and miss out on 2/3 or 66% functionality of the device and have never realize it. They then continue spreading false info when comparing this unit to others, but good luck.

TeaCup

Trying to order some stuff from the site.....anybody know the answer to any of these things would be great.

Anyone have any familiarity with wenge wood and know about it's taste and odor?

If ordering a capsule stem without a glass insert, can I just put my own glass in the capsule stems, or are they fitted in there? Thanks.

TeaCup,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Well I'm starting to wonder what the heck is going on with the p80. I bought it on the last drop. When Ralph went to double check everything was working he found an issue. That was on the 2nd(my birthday) and I haven't heard back since. He said he would work on it come the 9th but that has come and gone and still no word.

Unfortunately I also received that exact same message. Ralph sent a message saying he would be fixing on the 9th but I haven't heard anything back and its well past the 9th. An email to update the customer would be really nice I have close to $500 wrapped up in this p80.
I didn’t get a revised ETA date and left it at that. I told him initially I appreciated the fact that he reached out and said that he’ll fix the issue when he can. That was on August 29th. Hopefully sooner rather than later of course but I left it open ended, for now. Hopefully I’ll get an update soon and have my inaugural P80 soon thereafter. Hope yours is shipped soon too. :peace:

TeaCup

Hey guys. I just scored a used TetraX from a buddy, does anyone use Arctic Fox instead of Tubo? I have a bunch of unused mods that all have AF on them and I'm comfortable using it, is it necessary to use Tubo? I know Ralph ships them with the provided temperature control and PID numbers, but aside from those and having eco and pre-heating modes, what else would I be missing. Thanks alot.

Please disregard this message, I don't know where this somehow fear of using Tubo came from, lol :shrug:

Last edited:
TeaCup,

GoldenBud

How are people milking their pieces up with this? I've been running it around 420 through water. It's the only way that I seem to get any vapor production. The flower doesn't get very dark at that temp either.

I read through the thread and seen much lower temperatures but when I run it that low, I don't get any vapor at all.

my biggest tip is if you want huge hits, let the glass heat soaking. more than 15 seconds, even 25-30 seconds, like double warmup then cruise/on-demand. so impressive

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Don't worry about it, he is a busy man, I get that you put in a lot of money, but he's putting in a whole lot of time and effort, his mention of the 9th was probably just an estimate that did not work out, he'll get back to you, just be patient and find something else to puff on in the meantime :tup:

I just put it into cruise, let it warm up while I back my bowl etc. If I'm ripping through glass I am using 445 now for mostly one hitter bowls shallow basket screen pack... Fully white walls the glass easily. On demand it is useful to set it there as well, fast heat up, but I like to milk the low temp sometimes dry too. Yeah I know it's tough because the thread is so big and cluttered with talk about the drops, but all the info is in here if you just skim through backwards;)

Yeah the tips and suggestions are here, just got to work for them to find them lol You just got it so it's not surprising you're not using it to its max potential yet, just been more time with it on your own, there are so many variables...

Trying to order some stuff from the site.....anybody know the answer to any of these things would be great.

Anyone have any familiarity with wenge wood and know about it's taste and odor?

Wenge it's pretty neutral all around, but it is a softer wood, very nice to hold, but like if you dropped it it could get a dent, you can make marks in it with your fingernails even sometimes... Very beautiful colors though and it is durable!

If ordering a capsule stem without a glass insert, can I just put my own glass in the capsule stems, or are they fitted in there? Thanks.

You're not going to be able to put your own glass in there, I mean I'd be surprised if you had glass that could fit already? When you buy direct from them they are made to fit, not sure where else you would get these glass inserts from lol

Top Bottom