• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Ripstar

Sorry, it took so long to get a picture up of my P80. But, it's a piece of art. My frustration of landing one was satisfied immediately. I am not too good at giving a full review but man, right away, it's the best portable I own(vs, TM, FW7 or the bowel). The flavorful blasts you can get are hard to compare. Enjoying the learning curve right now, so, I can't wait to dial it in even more. . @funkyjunky good God, amazing work.
XYeTsLCikv9dPt_l5AD18RDXkUu-HYZh6USPw0H8CZoKZDINN0G8IDayo1yBBv6SG7lXgtpIkea3V9kD7OitDicU1pk0rvM6D4QljfsgP5Fvo9UdmCztgKFgb7xLT6Gbi-g4INOSUS_gixT7LbkQsFRI8iuKHK6yRWDA_veZDE2Ig-MQ6wAdYbRvkJSdK8_wBm9u7EqW3BG1gz3NXGFG9JDgxPszYwlXX4APT2U8950MzwQso6TP0RxzshYHbosdDVc95VP26V3UdYOjMS21CMlnY9XOZvs1QreMknqsdwcdmMFvXIKFpn_ovu6yf5ghDJ-R0CdIsyDddbHFTIZ1W6jxVWh0go6fGEYsooFtlU2P5Q6opNPwnAKtEmMK5KdM1YNLwWE4ryVI-WkYjxgGeJ6Z9SH9hdhlfBXLDY-FLrpB7a-dJN3qop7eIqyUTu6AP6QQ4W1y2hM7Vdzw6V080zljb0lT1S10f3Fga2wDIdYoQIaV8B0d4gatkLrfS5UVaUo5mCzHvYIjWyNAZWGlmYqI2aNeRPGaUQr67xwQpUgdlJ-RUkUylciMfXBqhjLEpO7QWf6-QbbrYvt9AYlUvrQXGDlw7mSSVfJ09tkTyMi8Zae39ggJdWX0pcl9rrhWdr1xLcInjJlKAcN5BIeHh3ZToksvOm3n64OARaB19aebaPW6sBjXuwBp1u24DNxZv5O4hXQXmiOyo95QqSX9aC40=w660-h880-no

passenger

is this thing on?
I didn't look much into the menu settings. But what I didn't see surprised me a bit - I would like to set individual temperatures to the different modes, is that possible? For example on demand to 240°C and cruise to 200°C or whatever comes to mind.

passenger,

fangorn

I'm really amazed that not many people talk about the mouthpiece tank ...
(I took advantage of promo 420 to order one before posting here 😂)

it's still an extraordinary piece, isn't it?
it's tiny and I find it refreshes the vapor terribly well ... I can shoot long shots even at relatively high temperatures (220 ° C) without feeling any discomfort most of the time ...
really, considering the size, I am impressed !!! I barely see how it works ...
Comparing with my other glass rods on my other vapes ... I may search, but I can not find anything as effective ... except maybe the stem xxl TM with duck mouthpiece ... with the cooling unit ... but hey, it's not the same size !!!

in addition, it is discreet, classy, and with a restrictive draft exactly as I like ...

And you !? Do you like it ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210419_173736~2.jpg
    IMG_20210419_173736~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46

jbm

So I've been using the P80 regularly in my rotation, and after a bit of finagling it's pretty amazing. Great flavor, clouds. I boosted the temp a bit higher than I normally do - running at 410F at the moment - and it's really great. I'm using a nub in it: cool vapor, terrific extraction. If you can get one of these you should. Well worth it.

Last edited:

pinetrrizzle

And you !? Do you like it ?
that is one classy looking unit indeed! i only have the tank and bendy spike for dry use, but i use the tank so infrequently it's back in bubblewrap. i felt like the mouthpiece got too hot for my usage preferences, and the inverted bendy just does the trick so well. but maybe i should revisit the tank now that i understand the unit a bit better...

can't wait to compare to the TM when my friend's arrives...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I didn't look much into the menu settings. But what I didn't see surprised me a bit - I would like to set individual temperatures to the different modes, is that possible? For example on demand to 240°C and cruise to 200°C or whatever comes to mind.

I don't think this is possible, it's going to use whatever temp you are set at, so set the temp then hold down to hit on demand, or set the temp and double click to enter cruise... Those are really your only options, unless you decide to set up the t step cruise feature, that's where you can program the temp setting... So that way if you enter that cruise, it will automatically go to the temp you want it (and can increase temp over time, depending how you set it up) However it will still remain on the last temp you were using, so if you go to use on demand afterwards, you will have to reset the temp... Does that make sense?

PXL-20210419-185050725.jpg

^whipped out my TP80 for the first time in a long while last evening, very nice quick cruise at 385f and then 415f to finish with a bowl of hypnotiq cookies thc mixed with cherry creme cbd, in my plain jayhook from Rogue Wax Works :tup:

Last edited:

pinetrrizzle

^whipped out my TP80 for the first time in a long while last evening, very nice quick cruise at 385f and then 415f to finish with a bowl of hypnotiq cookies thc mixed with cherry creme cbd, in my plain jayhook from Rogue Wax Works :tup:
that looks ridiculously awesome. so much so i had to buy one. thanks for the inspiration...

too many vapes to keep the tp80 in the regular rotation? (apologies if you've already answered this many times over)

Shit Snacks

that looks ridiculously awesome. so much so i had to buy one. thanks for the inspiration...

too many vapes to keep the tp80 in the regular rotation? (apologies if you've already answered this many times over)

Nice! Yeah Rogue Wax Works is having a sale in his etsy shop for these hooks and his awesome tools! Love all his stuff so much

Yeah definitely way too many vapes! I have some that see daily use, but unfortunately Tetra is not one of them for me these days (I have original Tubo and a Tetra Dual custom too, been even longer since they've seen the light of day unfortunately lol (still packed away from moving months ago) My TP80 is a go to portable vape for sharing however, though that is kind of a thing of the past for me now it seems, I will have my roommate use it sometimes (gave him my Fierce as his go to vape on his own) when we're chilling.

Another aspect though is the stems, I love my Tetra stems, but I am so lazy with cleaning! I really must clean my spiked bendy and my horned spiked large bendy so I can use them again, they were my go to for my TP80 so they saw quite a bit of use before!

Nice to use with WPA and jayhooks though, then it can be pretty interchangeable with my SplinterZ setups as well... Anyway now that I brought it out after some time away, I think I will keep it in a bit more regular rotation again, reminds me what I was missing!

Last edited:

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
So I've been using the P80 regularly in my rotation, and after a bit of finagling it's pretty amazing. Great flavor, clouds. I boosted the temp a bit higher than I normally do - running at 410F at the moment - and it's really great. I'm using a nub in it: cool vapor, terrific extraction. If you can get one of these you should. Well worth it.
Do you pack the joint of your nub mouthpiece, or do you prefer to use a basket screen?

Vapor Mainline,

purepotstill

Another aspect though is the stems, I love my Tetra stems, but I am so lazy with cleaning! I really must clean my spiked bendy and my horned spiked large bendy so I can use them again, they were my go to for my TP80 so they saw quite a bit of use before!
Why not make a stem milk ? Easy and enjoyable !

Do you pack the joint of your nub mouthpiece, or do you prefer to use a basket screen?
Basket screen for me. Around 0.1g is more than enough to get me high.

Shit Snacks

Why not make a stem milk ? Easy and enjoyable !

They are dirty enough, especially the screen in the joint, but you still have to clean them after the milk so it is still a process that I am lazy to undertake (and the milking would only make me lazier, though afterwards I guess, then it is the reward? Nice!) I actually do have some whole chocolate milk that I was going to do some herbal infusion with greens and browns so I guess I could save some for stems too... Been a long while!

CremeFraiche1127

Does anyone have issues with the device giving a "Low Battery" indicator at like 30-40% charge? This happens with all my batteries (four VTC6s and four HG2s) so I don't think it's related to the batteries. I do tend to use higher temps so would that have anything to do with it?

PossumMD

Higher Amps is gonna cause more severe voltage sag. The chip is stopping you from using that capacity at that voltage cos it will damage the battery. If you lower the amps, you'll reduce stress and be able to use the capacity that still remains.

Edit: I think that's right. Have literally just vaped though and I've been wrong when zooted more times than I care to count!

purepotstill

Does anyone have issues with the device giving a "Low Battery" indicator at like 30-40% charge? This happens with all my batteries (four VTC6s and four HG2s) so I don't think it's related to the batteries. I do tend to use higher temps so would that have anything to do with it?
Same for me. Preserving battery life. BTW, it seems my Molicels P28A (and not P26A) are not as good as they should. Can't finish 3 bowls with them. Have to test more, but I believe my Sony VTC6 holds longer.

Top Bottom