Tetra P80

thunderstealer1337

Why am I suddenly feeling stupid ? :doh:

@Touf2n1 : like this pattern. Enjoy now !

A pic of mine with its bendy stem, and FC's main page in the background :wave:. Might take one with the J-Hook too. Only criticism I could make so far is it literally eats batteries. Make three session max with my Molicels, sometimes a bit less. So either it draws a lot more than my TM, or it's more conservative when it comes to warn about low battery.

large.IMG_20210412_203105_01.jpg.74fa2ae9a36f313263c63766f6adb5a6.jpg
Weird, the used batteries from my tm lasted longer in the p80 then the tm, like the vtc6 I could barely finish 2-3 sesh in tm and same battery went 3+ all the time in p80 still.

I went to molicel p26a and posted up my usage and battery % drops a few months back in this thread - way better then vtc4/5/6, lg h2, samsung 30q, tbh 18650 are still a consumable and after few months of use the molicel p26a start getting week batteries around 1 bowl on 70-80% battery life, very annoying, good thing I have 2 diff sets of 5 that I rotate in/out. The p26a that have weak batteries still give 8+ bowls on my tetrax with rxgen3 using 2 beat up p26a so not a issue for me.

I also would like a acrylic unit but don't like the nasty inconsistent brown stains of the base wood

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: dimmusp

Makroskop

FInally i received my Unit...Yeah

But im too stupid to make it run,

how do i even turn ON /OFF the Display?! 5 Clicks doesnt work at all. Is there any Key Lock for Display or somehing?

Maybe someone is so kind to explain me how do i ON/OFF that unit. Batterie has 100% . I can see it if I put it on power plug.

"NO Atomizer found"

It doenst turn on /off at all.

But when i put it on usb charger, it turns on (blinking) with 100% battery and once I click the button it says "no atomizer found" .

Fuck this . Really. Im kinda done with Tetra p80 or im too stupid for that high quality product. lol.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
"NO Atomizer found"

It doenst turn on /off at all.

But when i put it on usb charger, it turns on (blinking) with 100% battery and once I click the button it says "no atomizer found" .

Fuck this . Really. Im kinda done with Tetra p80 or im too stupid for that high quality product. lol.
No instructions? I don’t have one and want one (I’ve tried twice). It’s the only vape I want at the moment. Hope you can resolve your issue soon. :peace:

Vaporific,

GoldenBud

FInally i received my Unit...Yeah

But im too stupid to make it run,

how do i even turn ON /OFF the Display?! 5 Clicks doesnt work at all. Is there any Key Lock for Display or somehing?

Maybe someone is so kind to explain me how do i ON/OFF that unit. Batterie has 100% . I can see it if I put it on power plug.
try holding fire + left button for few seconds? it got out from stealth mode?

GoldenBud,

Makroskop

try holding fire + left button for few seconds? it got out from stealth mode?

no.

Nothing happening. I thought there is a keylock, but it just seem to be damaged/buggy.

It only turns on when I put it directly on the USB Charger. Blinking then all time. Battery Charge is showing 100%.

Any further click causing this notification then ; " no atomizer found" ....

It looks like I cant fix it by myself. It needs a reship to Lamart definiteley and prolly another 1-2 month waiting time for me! Nothing I am very happy about... :\:cuss:
You guys can imagine i guess.... very disappointed...

but Lamart/Ralph offered me already a solution to fix this problem.

For now it looks like my Mighty not going in to pension yet. But maybe in some weeks or month, when its all fixed with the broken tetra p80. Rather a horror with an end than a horror without an end...!

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Had my P80 a while now. It's taken a little while to get to know it. This is the best tasting vape I have ever owned. The vapor is a delight.

Pros:
Best tasting vapor ever!
Wicked design, custom wood and acrylic designs.
Lots of stem options.

Cons:
Definitely a home portable. Too big and expensive for out and about.

Takes some tweaking to get the best out of it.

Eats batteries.
Scared to drop it!
Ordering is a nightmare, limited numbers.

I am running at 0.004 to 0.006 above lid resistance. Is that normal?

Was not getting good performance at first then I started to use warmup. Really makes a difference, those glass tubes gotta be warm.

When it's working right the vapor is thicker than a TM. Sometimes it's hard to get it on that sweet spot.

Overall it's a great vape, my No2, with the TM being No.1, and my edge coming in at 3.

passenger

is this thing on?
It is very tasty and the perfect comrade to the stationary Vapbong/Bandit. If I use warm up + Cruise it's the same basically fro small loads. I agree that this is a home portable. But the Vapbong needs to heatsoak 15 minutes, this little Art piece does need 20 seconds.
Works for me pretty great.

fangorn

On cruise mode, I had the biggest clouds I've ever seen. Like pulling on an Ecig, really. Didn't even imagine 0.1g of weed could give so much vapour.

I just finished a bowl in on-demand mode after work ... you make me want to try one again directly but in cruise mode this time!

I've only tested cruise mode twice so far. but I felt like I was sipping ... it was awesome!

I have not yet managed to find my settings to get super dense clouds ... (it's already not bad eh?! 😉) ....
but then level of flavors .... it's just magnificent !!!

I only have portable vaporizers but this one is at the top for the flavors !!!
(I think the perfect 1st puffs of the Vaponic are unbeatable but ... over a full session there is a battle!)

you and at least @Shit Snacks don't do any preheating ... the 1st puff serves as a preheating suddenly ... it uses less battery I imagine?

and level of draft intensity, obviously the tetra likes a big flow of air ... what does that mean?
I tend to pull very slowly ... and I get very good draws ... and when I try to speed up the draw I feel that it is less good ...

I still have a lot of tests to do !! 😁 coool!

pinetrrizzle

Definitely a home portable. Too big and expensive for out and about.
it only leaves the place in a pelican case

you and at least @Shit Snacks don't do any preheating ... the 1st puff serves as a preheating suddenly ... it uses less battery I imagine?
i've been cruising at 450f/230c with no warm-up for the last few batteries, and it's a nice change from warm-up to cruise, and very different experience. the first pull only cruising is the tastiest hit on the tp80 for me so far, with the basket still looking green. takes about 4-5 pulls before vapor is minimal with evenly brown grass. the last pull teeters on being a bit hot with the bendy spike at 450. i'm sure it would be even better at lower temps, but the clouds were harder to come by, which is less than ideal for me.

w2c at 430/220 seems to serve a different purpose for me - kind of like getting the job done quickly. i have to pull more slowly to get bigger vapor production. it feels hotter than cruising at 450. usually three significant clouds and done, no stir. the bathroom is comically full of vapor like hotboxing a car back in the day.

it's not a fair comparison since it's different temps, but i've noticed the batteries going a little faster only cruising than with w2c. maybe because it's a more drawn out session style requiring more effort to fully extract? it's doesn't seem like a huge difference though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I actually turn mine on in cruise, and let it sit a little, before I load my stem and start drawing (remember I keep the tetra upside down when in use on top of the stem, and remove it to clear each hit, when in cruise) so that is like a preheat... In on demand mode I do not preheat though, depends on temp settings for that first puff really!

and level of draft intensity, obviously the tetra likes a big flow of air ... what does that mean?
I tend to pull very slowly ... and I get very good draws ... and when I try to speed up the draw I feel that it is less good ...

Yeah so I actually do draw a bit more deep intense with tetra, a fast steady draw, length of the draw depending on the temp setting... I find a slow sip can be useful at the low temps, especially before everything is all heat soaked, but yeah for me TP80 is a quick ripper! The temp settings are what control the level, but also rate of extraction basically

purepotstill

I actually turn mine on in cruise, and let it sit a little, before I load my stem and start drawing (remember I keep the tetra upside down when in use on top of the stem, and remove it to clear each hit, when in cruise) so that is like a preheat...
I just do the same, except I keep the P80 upside down only for the 1st draw so I don't have to remove it between each draw (if I've understood correctly what @Shit Snacks said). Begin cruise at 185°C, then increasing temp step by step up to 220°C. Cloud machine, could be used on stage for a concert.

Shit Snacks

I just do the same, except I keep the P80 upside down only for the 1st draw so I don't have to remove it between each draw (if I've understood correctly what @Shit Snacks said). Begin cruise at 185°C, then increasing temp step by step up to 220°C. Cloud machine, could be used on stage for a concert.

Yeah doing the first hit upside down, will seat the herb load in the basket screen, so it is secure and will not fall out inverted... I am just ocd about clearing my hits, in on demand mode this is easy because you let go of the trigger and keep drawing... but yeah since I most often use my TP80 in cruise, I prefer to keep it upside down as the heater on top of my glass stem bowl pipe, removing it to clear the hits without having to power down the heater so everything is still warm for the next hit (I have eco set to lower the power when I am not hitting it)

johnnyCanuck

Woohoo! Finally arrived today!

Tested a bowl out and very impressed. Unfortunately, couldn’t pull too hard or long as I was using the original stem that came with the Stempod (no cooling nubs). The temp of the vapor got a bit too hot with longer pulls.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t use the nub mouthpiece that it came with as the glass inside the stem came shattered. 🤷‍♂️
Thankful though that I remembered I still possess the stempod mouthpiece praying that it’d fit. 🎊🥳

fangorn

Unfortunately, I couldn’t use the nub mouthpiece that it came with as the glass inside the stem came shattered. 🤷‍♂️
really shattered? not usable? uncool...
you know how ?
mine cracked i dont know how in my stachbox the same evening .. but i can use it some more ... and i have another rod ...
I hope you will have another soon !!

fangorn,

purepotstill

Came back to on-demand mode yesterday, and actually I may prefer it over cruise. It gives a cooler vapour, and even if the clouds are a bit less big/dense, they're still big and dense :love:. Vapour seemed even tastier to me.

FWIW, I didn't use warm up, just push the fire buttons a few seconds before pulling a draw.

johnnyCanuck

really shattered? not usable? uncool...
you know how ?
mine cracked i dont know how in my stachbox the same evening .. but i can use it some more ... and i have another rod ...
I hope you will have another soon !!
Not usable as glass shards inside that probably won’t come out with a good clean.

Can’t recall how the stem was originally packed taking it out of the box but I was pretty disappointed until I found a couple of mouth pieces (including one with cooling nubs) I had when I was using the Stempod. All is good. Wouldn’t mind a replacement Lamart stem though.

johnnyCanuck,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp

Stonedbadger

I don't think i mentioned it here but i listened to @west-elec and got myself some hammer pipes, to use dry. Results are incredible. I get almost Sticky Brick type hits from them. Vapor so cool it's rather ridiculous lol. Don't get dirty easy at all.

Something like this. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.
View attachment 7097

Oh I like this! can I ask where you got it from??

Stonedbadger,

Shit Snacks

Not usable as glass shards inside that probably won’t come out with a good clean.

Can’t recall how the stem was originally packed taking it out of the box but I was pretty disappointed until I found a couple of mouth pieces (including one with cooling nubs) I had when I was using the Stempod. All is good. Wouldn’t mind a replacement Lamart stem though.

Email to let them know it arrived broken, they will send you a replacement stem, sometimes they are not fully bubble wrapped or they get moved if customs opened it, or just luck of the draw with rough shipping! My past few orders have arrived without any breakage, but the few before that each had something broken...

Top Bottom