• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

SquirrelMaster

I know you've mentioned them before, I wanted to check if Mooch has made a review of that cell, he probably has. I know those recommended have stood the test of time as they are constantly recommended. But the more consistent performance sounds good of course. Now I'm interested again. :)
It's his favorite all around 18650 :D.

I'm waiting for a P80 and a Tinymight. Was about to buy some of these Molicel P26A, but the weren't available. The website proposed me some Molicel P28A which seem to be the same but with 2800mAh instead of 2600. Both are 25A, supporting 35A max.
Where did you get those from? The 28A is rated the same as the 26A but for some reason it was a limited run. I have never seen then in stock at 18650batterystore.com

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Oh I've never really had issues, more like how many bowls you got, how many you get before what percentage, how well it works at letting you drain the battery all the way down, does it stop at 40%, for some people the heat protect warning can be triggered though that's never happened to me... Some of my batteries however have difficulty going into cruise when they are below 40% for example, just a variety of little things like that, whereas the P26A have been fully consistent, getting me the most bowls and the most accurate readings reliably...
Patience has not been my friend lately, so I ordered 6 new P26A this afternoon. Thanks for the feedback on these @Shit Snacks and everyone else.

purepotstill

So now it's sure, I've managed to get one for my 1st try. :rockon:

It was a bit difficult. Tried with my CC, didn't have any notification, thought I missed it, tried to get another using bank transfer, received a notification telling I had it, made the bank transfer then received another notification telling someone else was faster... Hopeless, I bought a Tynimight the day after, my fav website just having some coming, which made my mood a bit better. :D

Two days after, received a mail from Lamart telling me my 1st order (with the CC) was actually successful... So between the Tinymight and the order for two P80, I have an awful lot of money out. Ralph was quick to send me a refund, but unfortunately, if banks are quick to take your money, they're not so fast when it comes to give it back to you... So I'm still waiting for the refund to be effective.

But the most important is I'm now waiting for two top notch convection vapes to arrive. :spliff:

Had some exchanges with Ralph who agreed to swap the nub I had on my order for a bendy stem, and who sent me a pic of the model I'll receive. It was exactly the 1st one I tried to get, my fav in the batch, with a lovely green dominant acrylic painting. My order status is now on "Packaging". Can't wait to receive it !!!

PossumMD

Has anyone heard anything about their custom order? I got a proforma saying they'd be in touch, which I replied to, but haven't heard anything since. I'm getting nervous that I stuffed up by not clicking the discuss checkbox.

Ipe17

Has anyone heard anything about their custom order? I got a proforma saying they'd be in touch, which I replied to, but haven't heard anything since. I'm getting nervous that I stuffed up by not clicking the discuss checkbox.
Contact him. I got a custom and I have already exchanged a couple emails

Ipe17,

PossumMD

Contact him. I got a custom and I have already exchanged a couple emails
Cheers. Have bumped the email I got and submitted a query through the website. What's the unwritten rules for pming someone on here? Just wondering if it'd be worth hitting him up on here too...

PossumMD,
Reactions: RobbIt

GoldenBud

Cheers. Have bumped the email I got and submitted a query through the website. What's the unwritten rules for pming someone on here? Just wondering if it'd be worth hitting him up on here too...
If you don't hear from him for 3 days it's maybe because he's busy with the wood/old orders or so, message him here, if you don't hear from him for 3 days - messgae Paddy or so, it's fine, they have great customer service, just a small crew..

Last edited:

purepotstill

Here's mine. Can't use it because I've broken the stem, posting pics waiting... :freak: Fortunately, TM has arrived same day so I'm not too sad. :rofl:

large.IMG_20210402_231218_01.jpg.c3fe74741b3778ca1f6772b066979d9c.jpg
large.IMG_20210402_223929_01.jpg.3bf18b0cba1a474ed614d035fd76535c.jpg

Last edited:

fangorn

wow ...
a man could be overwhelmed with receiving just one of these two vaporizers!
but to receive both on the same day ... 😯 it's Christmas after the hour !!! almost a shame!

too bad for the rod ... at the same time, it will allow not to hesitate between the two and to push the experimentation with the TM!
the comparison will wait ... which is not bad !!!

sacred work of art this tetra !!! first impressions?

warmly the new rod! and in the meantime, good discovery of the tetra !!

purepotstill

Well, it has a really good finish. Colours seem more natural in real light than on the pics, it's a pretty good looking thing.

Heater is very powerful. Launched two cruise sessions at full temp to end cleaning, and blowing through the air intake I felt the hot air going out from the other side, which make me add the air draw seems really free.

Seems a bit less intuitive to use than the TM although not overly complicated. Kind of analog vs digital, and remember I never owned any mod box before.

For more feedback, you'll have to wait my new stems to arrive...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, it has a really good finish. Colours seem more natural in real light than on the pics, it's a pretty good looking thing.

Heater is very powerful. Launched two cruise sessions at full temp to end cleaning, and blowing through the air intake I felt the hot air going out from the other side, which make me add the air draw seems really free.

Seems a bit less intuitive to use than the TM although not overly complicated. Kind of analog vs digital, and remember I never owned any mod box before.

For more feedback, you'll have to wait my new stems to arrive...

Two cruise sessions at full temp, assuming the default few minutes, sounds pretty excessive and unnecessary to me, but I guess what else are you going to do without any stems! :p Hope they get to you quick

fangorn

So my custom arrived. Teak with a blue p80, pretty simple. I have 2 nubs already so I went for a bendy stem. Also ordered an amboyna capsule stem but it shipped separately. Haven't had a chance to fire it up yet, probably tonight.

View attachment 6901

I love the prints and getting to see the inside of the vaporizer so much! a bit like a watch whose mechanism you can see ...

PossumMD

I am super stoked. Woke up to a reply from Lamart (Ralph) yesterday! This is gonna be rad.

PossumMD,

Jason Mendoza

Here's mine. Can't use it because I've broken the stem, posting pics waiting... :freak: Fortunately, TM has arrived same day so I'm not too sad. :rofl:

large.IMG_20210402_231218_01.jpg.c3fe74741b3778ca1f6772b066979d9c.jpg
large.IMG_20210402_223929_01.jpg.3bf18b0cba1a474ed614d035fd76535c.jpg
I bought that but was refunded. Congratulations! Is that an overlay or is it painted on the wood? How does it feel? Is the surface shiny?

I just heard from him about a custom so I did get lucky. Curious if I still want to go this route.

As much as I've bitched about the TM, I got mine back together and working. Must admit, I do enjoy using it. Congrats there too!

purepotstill

I bought that but was refunded. Congratulations! Is that an overlay or is it painted on the wood? How does it feel? Is the surface shiny?

I just heard from him about a custom so I did get lucky. Curious if I still want to go this route.

As much as I've bitched about the TM, I got mine back together and working. Must admit, I do enjoy using it. Congrats there too!
It's painted on the wood and feels smooth under the hand. The surface will reflect some light, but it's not overly shining. It's really a beautiful thing and as far as I'm enjoying the TM, I'm really eager to test my P80 !!

FWIW, I'm pretty happy I've got one of the painted units. While I love some of the custom wood finish units, with their beautiful inlays, hieroglyph pattern and all this stuff, the simpler wood ones aren't as appealing to me. Could have get a Cocobolo P80, but it didn't charm me as much as this one.

Now I'm waiting for my glass order to arrive. I've ordered a green bendy stem to match with the painting. Will take another pic with it when it's at home.

Last edited:

Jason Mendoza

It's painted on the wood and feels smooth under the hand. The surface will reflect some light, but it's not overly shining. It's really a beautiful thing and as far as I'm enjoying the TM, I'm really eager to test my P80 !!

FWIW, I'm pretty happy I've got one of the painted units. While I love some of the custom wood finish units, with their beautiful inlays, hieroglyph pattern and all this stuff, the simpler wood ones aren't as appealing to me. Could have get a Cocobolo P80, but it didn't charm me as much as this one.

Now I'm waiting for my glass order to arrive. I've ordered a green bendy stem to match with the painting. Will take another pic with it when it's at home.
Thank you. Does the Lamart take a unique stem?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you. Does the Lamart take a unique stem?

Male 18.8 mm / 22mm length or 26mm should fit too (18/22 or 19/22 you will see written) However there is a lot of variance in glass, so some stems will not fit as well as others, though they are all technically the same size... So yes standardized, but not always a perfect fit unfortunately...

RobbIt

The prebuilts were about 300 CHF, if I remember correctly for the custom the burl was a 60 or 80 CHF option., 90 at most. This was some time ago. I know he has a very limited supply of burl.
I’m expecting a custom build soon. When I ordered (3/24) at the last drop, Paddy said he was put of burl.

Top Bottom