• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

ramb4

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the help! Time to dig in deep...

Noice! Looks awesome @nattramn. I didn't even try to go for that one. Luckily I snagged another one I'm waiting for. Hoping for it to arrive this week :)

ramb4,
Very nice pictures Nattramn! I believe that was one of the first p80s I put in my shopping cart. I really like the look of the short green stem on the bottom pictures.

My new charger and batteries arrived today. I ended up ordering (4) Molicel p26a 2600mAh batteries vs 2800mAh batteries. They were on sale for $3.79. I also picked up a Nightcore UM4 charger. I'm unfamiliar with all this battery- charger stuff so hopefully it works well.

I ordered from 18650batterystore.com

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I cried foul after the last drop - the first I’ve participated in - since I was having issues with checkout. No, I wasn’t able to score a P80, which is the object of my affection within the vape world at the moment (actually for several months). I emailed CS shortly after the drop inquiring about the issue and received the following reply yesterday:

“Apologies for the late reply - I've been having issues with the mail server and thought I'd replied to you already!

And sorry for the issues on the day of the drop. The postfinance system was overloaded with traffic at the time and that caused a series of issues. We're hoping we've fixed the issue, so it should be better now, and for the next drop. Let me know if you still get issues, and sorry for any inconvenience the errors caused.”

So I wasn’t crazy or online illiterate (I’m not) and was experiencing issues during the drop. And yes I was logged into my account before the drop began. The only thing I did after the drop was to update Chrome as it was slightly behind, and I doubt that or my antivirus software were interfering with the process. I know people scored them (congrats!) and also have heard of similar issues to mine (consolations!).

Not sure when the next drop will be and just hope I can participate again. Weekdays during business hours due to the time difference on the East Coast make it dicey to attend. The last drop on a Sunday was great. Would love me P80, prebuilt or custom, soon. We’ll see. :peace:

RobbIt

I cried foul after the last drop - the first I’ve participated in - since I was having issues with checkout. No, I wasn’t able to score a P80, which is the object of my affection within the vape world at the moment (actually for several months). I emailed CS shortly after the drop inquiring about the issue and received the following reply yesterday:

“Apologies for the late reply - I've been having issues with the mail server and thought I'd replied to you already!

And sorry for the issues on the day of the drop. The postfinance system was overloaded with traffic at the time and that caused a series of issues. We're hoping we've fixed the issue, so it should be better now, and for the next drop. Let me know if you still get issues, and sorry for any inconvenience the errors caused.”

So I wasn’t crazy or online illiterate (I’m not) and was experiencing issues during the drop. And yes I was logged into my account before the drop began. The only thing I did after the drop was to update Chrome as it was slightly behind, and I doubt that or my antivirus software were interfering with the process. I know people scored them (congrats!) and also have heard of similar issues to mine (consolations!).

Not sure when the next drop will be and just hope I can participate again. Weekdays during business hours due to the time difference on the East Coast make it dicey to attend. The last drop on a Sunday was great. Would love me P80, prebuilt or custom, soon. We’ll see. :peace:
I had similar issues Vaporific. The devices are handsome one of kind pieces of art with supppsedly great performance. The usability of the lamart website — not so much when I tried in Jan. That was my first stab at it (I’m technically literate too) and I know others have been waiting longer so I accept patience on this one. Thanks to everyone who’s posting on this unique piece ! 🙏🏻

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I had similar issues Vaporific. The devices are handsome one of kind pieces of art with supppsedly great performance. The usability of the lamart website — not so much when I tried in Jan. That was my first stab at it (I’m technically literate too) and I know others have been waiting longer so I accept patience on this one. Thanks to everyone who’s posting on this unique piece ! 🙏🏻
They are indeed aesthetically appealing, no doubt! Performance-wise I’ve hardly read a bad review. Given I have (and love) my Tinymight a P80 would be a welcome convection cousin.

I forgot to mention above that I also tried purchasing something the following day (more than 24 hours later) and also got the same error. Let’s hope it’s corrected once and for all. I really would love one. Perhaps the last portable I’d buy for a long time... :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: RobbIt

RobbIt

Gorgeous Ram4 ! It looks like very detailed etching. Is there an inlay too? What’s the price?

RobbIt,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was lucky enough to get the acrylic pink/gold/green with a blue drum according to lamart - it came with a bronze drum which I like a lot better!!! Super stoked about this one! Couldn't try it yet tho, waiting for batteries...

Super gorgeous, these were such a nice surprise from the last drop... So crazy cool!

By the way though, the drum is the new rounded wood barrel body around the heater, as opposed to the squared body of the standard TP80... It is your mod, the P80, that is bronze (that you thought would be blue)

SquirrelMaster

I was lucky enough to get the acrylic pink/gold/green with a blue drum according to lamart - it came with a bronze drum which I like a lot better!!! Super stoked about this one! Couldn't try it yet tho, waiting for batteries...

Wow, what a nice vape! I like these acrylic versions, they're so different from past offerings (which I also love). Oh man you need to find a cell quick, you don't know what you're missing!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Has anyone stained the wood on their P80?

Any product recommendation?

Brought one from the classifieds, wood colour is not to my taste.

oddjobold,

cptofnthng

i also Just scored a used p80 and i have a question for those who already use it. i read that the heater Takes 18mm stems. would it be possible to use an arizer Air II/solo Glass stem? Mine came with a short stem and its quite harsh that way. im dreaming of a Long Glass Bead filled glas stem.
Edith: i could also find RBT stems and stickybrick stems.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

i also Just scored a used p80 and i have a question for those who already use it. i read that the heater Takes 18mm stems. would it be possible to use an arizer Air II/solo Glass stem? Mine came with a short stem and its quite harsh that way. im dreaming of a Long Glass Bead filled glas stem.
RBT stems are compatible, Arizer stems are not compatible with the tp80
14mm male stems, btw, are compatible too if you put some 18/14 reducer in the glass female of the tp80

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Technically you can fit arizer stems if you use some silicone, not so worth it really though... I would order some of the other cooling stems from Lamart if you can, there are some really great options, sounds like you maybe got a more basic one... Highly recommend using with a j hook too!

pinetrrizzle

i was able to snag this slick acrylic/blue/black/gold! took 12 days in transit to get to western us. the aesthetic of this thing only gets better the more it has my attention. different colors pop with changing perspective. it's art by itself. i thought i'd take this with me on the go, but for now it'll remain my portable-household-desktop...

i have essentially zero experience with mods/18650s, but the firmware/p80 and this discussion have made it pretty straightforward. i'm just starting to get the clouds that i've watched with envy... warmup2cruise at 420F has done the trick the best yet, but i've only drained 2x molicel P26A. still not cashing bowls completely in a few pulls, but i'm confident it's only a matter of the time. oh well - Da buddha refuses no scraps.

tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-2.jpg tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-1.jpg

tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-3.JPG tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-tank.jpg

tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-wpa.jpg tp80-acrylic-blue-black-gold-heater.jpg

cptofnthng

Technically you can fit arizer stems if you use some silicone, not so worth it really though... I would order some of the other cooling stems from Lamart if you can, there are some really great options, sounds like you maybe got a more basic one... Highly recommend using with a j hook too!
ty Bro. problematic to find jhooks here in Europe. even googling that Shit only leads to english Websites or vendors. Id Love one Like yours here on Page 104 though. you even have those beads. in fitting colour to the vape.
i will Hit that lamart Dude. i only conveniently wanted to avoid paying taxes again. fucking swiss get into the EU already, a Spot Just opened.

ramb4

ty Bro. problematic to find jhooks here in Europe. even googling that Shit only leads to english Websites or vendors. Id Love one Like yours here on Page 104 though. you even have those beads. in fitting colour to the vape.
i will Hit that lamart Dude. i only conveniently wanted to avoid paying taxes again. fucking swiss get into the EU already, a Spot Just opened.
im pretty sure lamart had jhooks on their site at some point so its definitely worth a shot.

I'm wondering what makes these basket screens so special ... some pricing error ? @funkyjunky

ramb4,
Top Bottom