• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Weedaholic

If you go for a custom p80 instead of a prebuilt you should be good, its the prebuilt units that sell instantly
True....But the only problem now is everyone is going to be trying for a custom now.
Only advantage in the prebuilt if you get refunded twice you will get a custom slot of ralph if you contact him.

Weedaholic,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I looooooooove when drops happen to fall on days I already have a lot to do and most likely will miss out again. Sigh.
You gotta invoke your inner junkie mentality on drop day. Kick everyone and everything else to the curb for about 15mins and then resume life. If they don’t understand, you’ll always have us in your corner😬.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
You gotta invoke your inner junkie mentality on drop day. Kick everyone and everything else to the curb for about 15mins and then resume life. If they don’t understand, you’ll always have us in your corner😬.

Hahaha well I appreciate the support! Problem is I dont even know if I'll be home! I could try and do it from my phone, but last time I failed miserably at that. I was on the site at drop time but my service was so awful it never even showed availability

SquirrelMaster

True....But the only problem now is everyone is going to be trying for a custom now.
Only advantage in the prebuilt if you get refunded twice you will get a custom slot of ralph if you contact him.
Maybe we're just trying to throw people off the pre-builds so we get one easier :lol:. Customs do take much longer to make so that may be a concern.

SquirrelMaster,
  • Haha
Reactions: Weedaholic

Whoisjuju

Long story short, they sell FAST and the system does not update as quickly as they sell. So custom or prebuilt, you can expect them to be gone within 5 minutes.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Whoisjuju,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The next drop is on a Sunday and I’ll be home. Want one! Though I’m working from home these days like many I can’t always carve time out for a weekday drop. I’m not expecting to obtain one but we’ll see. I don’t care how long I wait for one once ordered, it’s more how long I’ve been waiting to get a P80 since I heard about it. We shall see... ;):peace:

Vaporific,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
For real, I ended up being a bit late for work trying for my drop, then the error happened

Then I did the same a few days later when it was rescheduled lol, it was a good thing I usually have good attendance

Shogun.,

Vapefanatic

I actually thought it was 3.5 hours from now. I set my alarm clock all ready to wake up at 3.55am my time. Luckily I decided to check Swiss time against mine one last time and realized it's 27.5 hours more before the drop!

The anticipation is killing me lol! I even replied to the drop email asking for tips. Yeah i know. Vas makes me real pathetic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vapefanatic,

KinkyKankles

I'm hoping to replace my now ancient MFLB with a P80, I desperately need this upgrade right now. Hoping and praying to the luck gods

KinkyKankles,

Bubbl3r

it’s fun in a vicarious way watching you guys get hyped for the upcoming drop! Best of luck

PS: i think if you time everything well it shouldn’t be so hard but I think my drop was an anomaly as one of the longest ones

Bubbl3r,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Damn, waited all day.... stayed up until 3 AM and it's tomorrow LOL At least I got wrecked on the Studenglass, I guess see you guys again tomorrow night!

bkkbob,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's everyone's take on the mouthpieces? Currently stuck between the tank and the bendy-spiked piece.

So I just tried my new tank, it could be that mine's a little botched, but it has a much more restrictive draw... Tank does do a really good job of cooling though, and is very compact, stealthy portable, but it does get a little hot to hold. The spiked bendy it's designed so there is a little spot to hold it that stays cool, although it is not as compact or stealth, but the draw is not as restricted though the cooling might be a little less? If you can you should get both!

Someone get some screenshots of those prebuilts!

He'll post them afterwards fortunately, along with the last batch of customs!

GoldenBud

With insert + amaze cooler though, right?
I think that's what he has, because the spiky insert was not available in the shop back then. that's what happend to me, covid times availablility, lol, i still enjoy my glass inset+amaze, but do you know if the spiky insert is any better? does it cool better? probably tastes abit better, in case like when the amaze is dirty from abv/reclaim

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think that's what he has, because the spiky insert was not available in the shop back then. that's what happend to me, covid times availablility, lol, i still enjoy my glass inset+amaze, but do you know if the spiky insert is any better? does it cool better? probably tastes abit better, in case like when the amaze is dirty from abv/reclaim

I actually think most people find the amaze to call even better than the spikes... My issue is I can't use the same basket screens I like in the glass stems with the wood ones. I need to try my amaze in the regular old bent glass stem perhaps... I'm about to order some rubies to try in the new male mini jayhook I just got, seems a good fit...

Hmm, is that his user? Does anyone have a Pic of abalone or mother of pearl units. Not really sure how it works, if I add both, what's going on there.

It will be an inlay, there is a photo somewhere of an octopus one that has something, you can sort that out with him directly via email after you snag an order slot and he can show you examples etc.

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom