Tetra P80

Weedaholic

Dang, she's a beaut! What inlay is that?

Really hoping for a drop soon and that I'm one of the lucky few to snag one
The p80 is sonokeling rosewood with a bronze inlay if i remember right.
The dual is lacewood with a random inlay ralph done.

I would say there will be a drop soon after ralph taking a break...go for a custom p80 you will have a better chance at getting one.
I wish you luck in getting one.

Weedaholic

heh, funny you got the inverted random inlay for the dual from your p80. great coincidence, provided you like it of course hehe.

both are random inlays.

who knows about this drop you speak of...wonder who is in charge here...lol
haha Absolutely love them ralph.....I am over the moon with both of them and the piro too.
Now i have to get one for my friend but i will wait a few drops are i will be burnt at the stake as there is so many people trying for one.
I just have a funny feeling a drop will be soon lol
So thank you ralph very much and don't worry you are in charge for sure lol

Olmsted

Has anyone else wait a long time for there tetra to be delivered?

My dual has been just "In Transit" since it got NY for almost 2 weeks

In contrast I've already received 5 packages also delivered by USPS, ordered after the Tetra
Not to be a horror story, but my custom from the Sept. 6th drop was sitting in a distribution center in Philadelphia, PA (only a few miles from destination) from the end of October through the end of December. Then it decided to take a trip down to Atlanta, GA for a week to celebrate the new year. Looks like it just got back to Philly today so my fingers are crossed that it's finally coming home, but I'm not holding my breath tbh.

Oden

heh, funny you got the inverted random inlay for the dual from your p80. great coincidence, provided you like it of course hehe.

both are random inlays.

who knows about this drop you speak of...wonder who is in charge here...lol
Many are waiting for the next drop.
Hope it's for very soon!

Oden,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
This might just be a coincidence but I emailed USPS where's my package on Monday and tracking finally updated today! 3 weeks in Queens and suddenly shows up in my city across the country, should be here tmr

Ooooooh yeaaah

Hope everyone else stuck waiting gets their's soon too, especially you @Olmsted like damn, you're really out there having to wait twice as long that would kill me

Bubbl3r

Has anyone else's package not been accepted by USPS yet that was shipped on the 19th? I think mine has been sent out of Switzerland but is lost/stuck in customs because it has been saying en route to a USPS facility since Dec 22. Anybody been in this situation before?

Bubbl3r,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And almost exactly one month later it is here! Not too bad, considering situation...

PXL-20210114-214911115.jpg

Everything was wrapped up and packaged very well, arrived perfectly intact, also was given ten pack of straw coils instead of the single coil I ordered, thanks @funkyjunky!!

The above photo cannot show off the gorgeous color of the teal lake green glass, I'll have to try again... So many possibilities here, not sure what I will try first, probably something with the Piro, though I think these will be great with my TP80 too :tup:

Shit Snacks

I love the tank currently, but not for the piro lol. Hell i would go cross eyed trying to light that

The old long bents or your lovely j hook piece will do well

Haha yeah I did not get the tank for the Piro, it is to try in my Tetra of course! Gotta love the interchangeability of these stems, I also have female mini jayhook, and spiked cooling stems, should be good in Piro too!

I will say the mouthpiece on my tank is a little crooked, rough connection, but doesn't seem like it will affect performance... I do really like that the slits are on the backside, to help cooling further, instead of having slits on the front by the mouthpiece... I feel like someone else must have pointed that out here already earlier? Thread clogged with shipping, ordering, and next drop talk LOL

MikeRotchHertz

Haha yeah I did not get the tank for the Piro, it is to try in my Tetra of course! Gotta love the interchangeability of these stems, I also have female mini jayhook, and spiked cooling stems, should be good in Piro too!

I will say the mouthpiece on my tank is a little crooked, rough connection, but doesn't seem like it will affect performance... I do really like that the slits are on the backside, to help cooling further, instead of having slits on the front by the mouthpiece... I feel like someone else must have pointed that out here already earlier? Thread clogged with shipping, ordering, and next drop talk LOL
Xl8r does pretty well with the piro too. I just choose anything bent to help see my flame better. I noticed the slits on the backside too. Vapor path of least resistance.

I just realized i commented on your p80 post and not your piro one, so let me say that the tank has been perfect for me with the tetra. I always liked the nub despite everything but the tip would get hot and would be a little harsh with multiple bowls. The tank seems to have addressed these issues and also remains just as sleek and as portable as the nub. Sorry about your glass imperfection. I can struggle with things like that

Shit Snacks

... I just choose anything bent to help see... I noticed the slits on the backside too. Vapor path of least resistance.... so let me say that the tank has been perfect for me with the tetra. I always liked the nub despite everything but the tip would get hot and would be a little harsh with multiple bowls. The tank seems to have addressed these issues and also remains just as sleek and as portable as the nub. Sorry about your glass imperfection. I can struggle with things like that

Yeah I always prefer anything bent, which was always such a delight with the original tubo and it's plain long bent stems... Now I have the custom horned spiked version, and the new spiked short bendy that is so well designed too. Plus mini j hook and now this mini male j hook, and some other custom hooks... I like using my Tetra upside down, to keep the heater and its screen fully pristine, so these stems are all perfect for that!

I found the nub too hot to use with my Tetra much at all really, for that reason: the little mouthpiece was too short and it was getting too hot on my lips, too close to the parts that are absorbing all the heat... So I expect the tank to be really good, in that sense it is designed a bit more mindfully! But I don't mind the imperfection too much if it works fine, and then if I like it a lot, I may want to get another one, especially if and when they offer a larger longer version with colors n horns... I also just realized there could even be another new stem that combines the nub and the mini j hook why not? That would be a rea nice bent cooling stem too!

Shit Snacks,

Drug

Next Drop - CUSTOM and PREBUILT TETRA P80 / X - Sunday 17thJanuary-9PMCET(SWISSTIME)
Available this time:
  • 15 Custom Tetra P80
  • 10 Prebuilt Tetra P80
  • 5 Custom Tetra X
  • 7 Prebuilt Tetra X
Orders will be open from :
Sunday 17th January - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -
You can check what time that is in your location here:
https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

The new items will be made available here
Tetra P80 : https://www.shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91
Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

Weedaholic

Next Drop - CUSTOM and PREBUILT TETRA P80 / X - Sunday 17thJanuary-9PMCET(SWISSTIME)
Available this time:
  • 15 Custom Tetra P80
  • 10 Prebuilt Tetra P80
  • 5 Custom Tetra X
  • 7 Prebuilt Tetra X

Tetra P80 : https://www.shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN....GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING GET ONE

KinkyKankles

Ayyyy let's go! If you show up on time ready to place the order efficiently, how likely is it to get one?

KinkyKankles,

SquirrelMaster

Available this time:
  • 15 Custom Tetra P80
  • 10 Prebuilt Tetra P80
  • 5 Custom Tetra X
  • 7 Prebuilt Tetra X

I just noticed this in my inbox. I have a feeling this is going to be Lamart's fastest selling drop yet!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Has anyone else's package not been accepted by USPS yet that was shipped on the 19th? I think mine has been sent out of Switzerland but is lost/stuck in customs because it has been saying en route to a USPS facility since Dec 22. Anybody been in this situation before?
Mine shipped on 12-19 and currently shows same status, no updates since Switzerland.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: Bubbl3r

SquirrelMaster

If you go for a custom p80 instead of a prebuilt you should be good, its the prebuilt units that sell instantly
It's not so much that they sell out instantly (which they do) but that Lamart's checkout process doesn't immediately remove a device from the site once someone buys it so people can double up and then the later order is refunded but not instantly. If someone misses out with two consecutive refunds then Lamart will offer a custom slot in the next drop.

Top Bottom