• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

KinkyKankles

What is the email address and subject line when he does email about the next drop? I wanna make sure it's not caught in the spam filters

KinkyKankles,

KinkyKankles

I signed up for the mailing list a week or two ago and am patiently and excitedly waiting for the upcoming drop. If I have everything dialed in and ready to go (account, CC info, order info, etc.) right at the drop time how likely do you think it is I can get one?

KinkyKankles,

Oden

I'm ready for the next drop!

I hope to finally have one!

Maybe there will be fewer people at this drop but that I very much doubt 😑

Oden,
I've been waiting for a drop the last two months. Can't seem to get put on the mailing list. I've sent them four emails.

Has there been a p80 drop in November or December? Too bad they don't do a simple base p80 that is easier to manufacture.

Oden

J'attendais une goutte ces deux derniers mois. Je n'arrive pas à figurer sur la liste de diffusion. Je leur ai envoyé quatre e-mails.

Y a-t-il eu une baisse de p80 en novembre ou décembre? Dommage qu'ils ne fassent pas une simple base p80 plus simple à fabriquer.
In November there was indeed one.

I absolutely agree with you. A p80 with a food-grade plastic body and wooden parts where steam passes ...

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Has anyone else wait a long time for there tetra to be delivered?

My dual has been just "In Transit" since it got NY for almost 2 weeks

In contrast I've already received 5 packages also delivered by USPS, ordered after the Tetra

Shogun.,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

In contrast I've already received 5 packages also delivered by USPS, ordered after the Tetra

Unfortunately USPS is really shitty right now, particularly with international packages was my experience with vapman station from a member here in Finland, I don't even have tracking on my Piro/stems but would not be surprised if they are just sitting somewhere on the way... Need to forget about it again lol

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
mod note: rule violation removed

How does the P80 compare to the FW7 and what about the Milaan 2 compared to the P80 and FW7?

Thanks much

Last edited by a moderator:
bkkbob,
Reactions: dimmusp

Weedaholic

I am in europe and mine is not even in my country when i looked at the tracking.......Probably due too everything that is going on at the moment.

Weedaholic,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock

Mine shipped on 12/19 and has not delivered. I’ve given up trying to predict when things will arrive. Recently, I’ve had stuff take two months from China, and another 10 days from China, two from UK took 3 days, another from UK 3 weeks, order shipped from Canada on 12-9 just arrived this past Tuesday. So I stopped tracking and now treat it like a real surprise when they show up and I have no idea what’s in the boxes. If USPS is involved in the delivery chain, I understand now that I get it when they’re good and damn ready to bring it to me, it can sit at a local distribution center for 4-7 days with no movement. But all has eventually arrived intact so I’m thankful for that.

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Mine shipped on 12/19 and has not delivered. I’ve given up trying to predict when things will arrive. Recently, I’ve had stuff take two months from China, and another 10 days from China, two from UK took 3 days, another from UK 3 weeks, order shipped from Canada on 12-9 just arrived this past Tuesday. So I stopped tracking and now treat it like a real surprise when they show up and I have no idea what’s in the boxes. If USPS is involved in the delivery chain, I understand now that I get it when they’re good and damn ready to bring it to me, it can sit at a local distribution center for 4-7 days with no movement. But all has eventually arrived intact so I’m thankful for that.
Alright at least I'm not alone, mine shipped out the same day as yours I was just wondering if it were actually lost.

Whelp, no more checking tracking for me

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright at least I'm not alone, mine shipped out the same day as yours I was just wondering if it were actually lost.

Whelp, no more checking tracking for me

Haha yeah that is partially why I don't even bother with the tracking and choose the cheaper option! Normally it's very quick too

Bubbl3r

in the same boat as you guys, shipped out on Dec 20. First international package during covid and man it's been a wait.

CremeFraiche1127

I had a question about the capsule stems. So if I get one capsule stem and multiple of the spikey glass inserts would I only need to clean the glass inserts? Does the wood require any maintenance? I'm not quite entirely sure how it works. Does the capsule go directly into the wood at the bottom?

CremeFraiche1127,
Random thought @funkyjunky: If you grafted the spiky airpath of a Bendy stem to the top of a Nub, it would be the ultimate 18mm cooling stem. Best of both worlds. I sincerely hope you see this and "steal" my idea, I will be first in line to buy three of them. Love your products

Top Bottom