• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

GoldenBud

i want to reply to your ents message, because i searched online for info and didn't find any info and it's so intersting to me:
"
Air contains approximately 20% oxygen. Our lungs on average can hold 6 litres of air in one breath. When we breathe out, the air that escapes our body holds approximately 15% oxygen. Were not all that efficient at absorbing oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide, and thats also why we breathe rhythmically and do not hold 6 litres of air for several minutes to absorb as much oxygen as we can in one go.
"

my q is: is it matter that the vapor is mostly organic, and the lungs are organic material too? can't it absorb more thc? Oxygen ofc isn't an organic material....

PS
don't set your TP80 to 450F first time, when you stand up ;) make sure you sit down hehe it can be overwhelming

GoldenBud,

NySiEnt

Nevermind. I missed his response! @funkyjunky ive been trying to get in touch with you for my tracking number. I am away on vacation and I probably have to arrange for someone to be at my house to sign for it. Can you please respond to my pm or emails?

Last edited:
NySiEnt,

thunderstealer1337

Nevermind. I missed his response! @funkyjunky ive been trying to get in touch with you for my tracking number. I am away on vacation and I probably have to arrange for someone to be at my house to sign for it. Can you please respond to my pm or emails?
Check your spam, for some reason my filter picked up his response to my emails as spam, I was getting impatient and emailing and sending dm on reddit, I finally emailed him not through my account and he said to check my spam, and bam he replied to me 9 days ago lol. Very weird since the last emails I received on another order never got filtered as spam.

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Vaporific
i want to reply to your ents message, because i searched online for info and didn't find any info and it's so intersting to me:
"
Air contains approximately 20% oxygen. Our lungs on average can hold 6 litres of air in one breath. When we breathe out, the air that escapes our body holds approximately 15% oxygen. Were not all that efficient at absorbing oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide, and thats also why we breathe rhythmically and do not hold 6 litres of air for several minutes to absorb as much oxygen as we can in one go.
"

my q is: is it matter that the vapor is mostly organic, and the lungs are organic material too? can't it absorb more thc? Oxygen ofc isn't an organic material....

PS
don't set your TP80 to 450F first time, when you stand up ;) make sure you sit down hehe it can be overwhelming
So its not the vapor or smoke your lungs are absorbing, the smoke or vapor is entering your lungs which then exposes the thc to millions of alveoli that then absorb and process the thc , i may be wrong but i dont believe it nakes too much of a difference if the gases are of organic or non organic compounds, please if anyone reading this had more of an idea speak up :D
So in saying that, i dont think more thc is being processed when you vape vs smoke, i think its just not as much of a carcinogen when vaping, for lack of a better explaination while im this high i think the simple answer would be no.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am so diggin my Aezhenn burl with glass insert and amaze cooler.
This is my ultimate, least restrictive setup. Once can take it a step further and fully open the air path by removing the glass insert, but I found that was my threshold for being too open. Without the glass, it is so open, I don't feel the heater fully engages the same way [unless you have ridiculously large lungs].

Going no capsule/no basket is new for me with the P80, but it really shines like this with a wood stem.

I am not sure if my chambers are much larger, but I am using a bit more battery per bowl or my batts are just deteriorating with age and cycles... My molicels drop to 65% after the first cruise/bowl, and I am only getting 2 cruises per battery.

Damn I love this P80. I kick myself for not getting a more customized unit, this will be with me for life.

GoldenBud

2010tetrabluebuckeyesilvercustomdrumaluminumfill.jpg
is that a wood from the moon or something?

Last edited:

GoldenBud

When's the next drop? I got to get on the bandwagon, why did I buy two tiny mights before even getting a tetra? Because I'm an idiot that's why.
can't tell you 100% because i was hazey but i think i saw in this post, or somewhere else, that there will be a drop AROUND Black friday. 99% sure about it and dunno when.

GoldenBud,
Weird I signed up for the email but I haven't seen any come through and i even checked my spam folder. Holler in this thread whenever the drop is. Thanks guys!

GreenintheThumb,
Reactions: abcd5432

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow @funkyjunky amazing work on the new design, never thought you would be able to make it rounded like that! I presume the drum tetra will cost a little more than the regular TP80 though because of the extra work involved?

Yeah that octopus inlay is incredible, and yeah I love the blue flamebox elder and the pink one... Too many amazing woods and designs on offer! Where's Tetra G3D?? ;)

GoldenBud

The medium wooden stem+glass+amaze does great job cooling the vapor. even at 230C. expect the coughing because your throat doesn't like the organic vapor too much ;)

GoldenBud,
p80.PNG

I guess now's as good of a time as any to introduce my p80 which I was lucky enough to grab from the last drop.

I'm very impressed with how it's performing especially now that I'm learning how I prefer to use it:
Load it, set cruise at 420 F, wait 5-10 seconds, take 8-10 easy sips with very little breaks until there are no more clouds.

I have no experience with any of the other coolers/stems but the tank is great in my experience. It stays cool through a basket screen load easily but can get a little warm if I'm pushing it. As you can see it also allows for it to help support the p80 when upside down which is my preferred way to use the p80. You also get the side benefit of being able to play with the resin (which you can see collecting at the bottom) while the tank's still hot at the end of the session, slowly rolling it around. If the tank pops back up on the site I will definitely be picking up a backup. If mine broke I'd have to completely revamp my workflow! :lol:

I'm struggling to think about anything I'd change from the p80, besides maybe rounding the edges off where the heater is. ;)

Ipe17

When's the next drop? I got to get on the bandwagon, why did I buy two tiny mights before even getting a tetra? Because I'm an idiot that's why.
Same mistake here. I got a TM before a P80 and that was a bad mistake. TM is broken and CS not replying. P80 is rocking and now I want a back-up unit. maybe next drop

Top Bottom