Tetra P80

Traveler

Yeah let me get mine too!

Or at least dont post about it your collection of a dozen custom P80s so I dont have to look on with jealousy :lol:

(sarcasm to be clear I dont really care - just wish it was easier to get one!)
i feel you lol, I have had 2 payments returned so far because of being seconds late haha. Just adds to the mystique I guess 8)

Traveler,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
i feel you lol, I have had 2 payments returned so far because of being seconds late haha. Just adds to the mystique I guess 8)

If they were for custom slots I think you can email lamart basically for a free pass after 2 returned custom slots.

I'd been keeping an eye on it for a while... decided I would try and start making drops not too long ago. Haven't even been able to push a payment through to get rejected yet. Last one I was out in the middle of nowhere with extremely questionable cell reception and no desktop, so needless to say I lost out on that one. I knew it was a lost cause but had to try. I forget what the deal was for the drops prior, but still... haven't been able to get to the check out screen yet lol.

BrianTL,
I think that custom slots are pushed through and processed beyond the number of slots first offered so long as it gets to the initial order confirmation.

It's the pre-builts where you can potentially run into the order confirmation->refund issue, and at the point of receiving two of those then you can contact Lamart for a custom slot.

Edit: I also want to give a shout out to everybody who's ever contributed to this thread. Lots of good information here!

heyitsyourboy,
Reactions: BrianTL

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think that custom slots are pushed through and processed beyond the number of slots first offered so long as it gets to the initial order confirmation.

It's the pre-builts where you can potentially run into the order confirmation->refund issue, and at the point of receiving two of those then you can contact Lamart for a custom slot.

Edit: I also want to give a shout out to everybody who's ever contributed to this thread. Lots of good information here!

No when he explained it, he specifically said the custom is the easier way to get one and also to almost get one with refund to secure a slot next time if it happens twice...

going for a custom slot is easier (given it works softwarewise, which it did before this drop). and i take every order that gets in, also the oversold ones. contrary to this i cannot fulfill the oversold orders on prebuilt units since its physically not possible, however someone mentioned it before, if you get refunded twice you can get a custom build slot with increased building time. so in a way the custom slots are something between the prebuilt lottery and a 2 year+ waitlist.

personally i cant do waitlists and therefor i can also not support having a waitlist for these products. not speaking of the admin effort of managing a waitlist (i started with one). so this is the system i chose. i am sorry if it is frustrating for you but thank you very much for the interest!

Here's what I was able to find on the matter unless it's changed since.

Edit: I could be misreading it but it seems like there's 3 groups: custom drop orders, prebuilt orders, and then a custom waitlist.

All custom orders that are processed go through and end up on the "custom drop" list. Oversolds are processed and are not subject to refund.
Prebuilts as a product can't be oversold, so any oversold prebuilt orders are refunded.
After two failed prebuilt orders you can request to be put into the custom waitlist with increased build time ("2 year+").

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Here's what I was able to find on the matter unless it's changed since.

Edit: I could be misreading it but it seems like there's 3 groups: custom drop orders, prebuilt orders, and then a custom waitlist.

All custom orders that are processed go through and end up on the "custom drop" list. Oversolds are processed and are not subject to refund.
Prebuilts as a product can't be oversold, so any oversold prebuilt orders are refunded.
After two failed prebuilt orders you can request to be put into the custom waitlist with increased build time ("2 year+").

Nice, but there is indeed a limit to the custom orders as well so if it is oversold it is actually not processed, that is how you get on the custom wait list... it is easier to have that happen with a custom than a pre-built, bc often the pre-built will sell out before you can even make a payment, but both can result in a refund that will result in a custom slot next time if it happens twice...

Nice, but there is indeed a limit to the custom orders as well so if it is oversold it is actually not processed, that is how you get on the custom wait list... it is easier to have that happen with a custom than a pre-built, bc often the pre-built will sell out before you can even make a payment, but both can result in a refund that will result in a custom slot next time if it happens twice...

Ah! I did not know that.

As I said earlier: Lots of good information in this thread! :p

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
no, as said i take every custom order that gets in. no refunds on custom slots.

refunds on prebuilts do happen often. if you get refunded twice (contact me, i wont realize) i can offer a custom slot with increased building time.

there is no waitlist at all, just longer build time custom slots.

CremeFraiche1127

Damn I just combusted in my P80 for the first time. I was hitting it at 230 C through a WPA and probably pushed it too far. I never had issues with combusting at that temp before but I guess now I know.
Does anyone have any tips for cleaning the chamber of the unit or getting the smell out? Or will it sort of just go away on it's own?

CremeFraiche1127,

Shit Snacks

Damn I just combusted in my P80 for the first time. I was hitting it at 230 C through a WPA and probably pushed it too far. I never had issues with combusting at that temp before but I guess now I know.
Does anyone have any tips for cleaning the chamber of the unit or getting the smell out? Or will it sort of just go away on it's own?

Since the chamber is the glass WPA it is easy to clean with iso alcohol soak. If you left it on and smoke rose into the heater, that I don't know how you can clean... Just keep burning it off? And you can iso swab a qtip around the female glass joint and rub it over the heater screen (with unit upside down)

CremeFraiche1127

Since the chamber is the glass WPA it is easy to clean with iso alcohol soak. If you left it on and smoke rose into the heater, that I don't know how you can clean... Just keep burning it off? And you can iso swab a qtip around the female glass joint and rub it over the heater screen (with unit upside down)
I should have clarified, by "chamber" I meant the inside of the unit itself (probably used the wrong word, lol). When I smell it it still smells "smokey" but I'll try swabbing the heater screen with a q tip upside down. Would that just eventually evaporate on its own?

CremeFraiche1127,

Shit Snacks

I should have clarified, by "chamber" I meant the inside of the unit itself (probably used the wrong word, lol). When I smell it it still smells "smokey" but I'll try swabbing the heater screen with a q tip upside down. Would that just eventually evaporate on its own?

Would what evaporate? The alcohol? Yeah but you should not use enough that there even needs to be any to evaporate? Soak the q-tip and then squeeze it out a little before you use it to scrub the heater screen... Otherwise yeah whatever smell inside the heater, will just burn off eventually I suppose

CremeFraiche1127

Would what evaporate? The alcohol? Yeah but you should not use enough that there even needs to be any to evaporate? Soak the q-tip and then squeeze it out a little before you use it to scrub the heater screen... Otherwise yeah whatever smell inside the heater, will just burn off eventually I suppose
Appreciate the help!

CremeFraiche1127,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Vape Halen

Is anyone else still waiting for their custom unit from the september drop? It's been over a month now since mine has been shipped and I'm a bit worried it might have gone lost in the post or its stuck at the customs office...

Vape Halen,
  • Sad
Reactions: Olmsted

thunderstealer1337

Is anyone else still waiting for their custom unit from the september drop? It's been over a month now since mine has been shipped and I'm a bit worried it might have gone lost in the post or its stuck at the customs office...
Insured with tracking?

I have 1 package that I sold on entx been delayed by like 4+ days now (usps priority). Yours being 1 month out seems troublesome, also from ship notice to delivery was like 10-14 days if I recall from my sept custom drop.

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Vape Halen
Will there be a p80 drop also? I been waiting for a email from lamart but not sure if I'm on the list.

You should receive a confirmation email that you're on the list a week or so after you sign up.

No future drops are known at this point.

Edit: Code is live and ~20 tanks are in stock for those that wanted to grab one.

Top Bottom