Tetra P80

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Anyone get syntax errors when trying to buy? Kind of crushed, got to the checkout process in a minute and it wouldn't let me proceed, just gave me an error window with a bunch of symbols

Shogun.,
Reactions: nothing

Ripstar

Well, I tried for a p80 but was beat to the finish. Tried for a dual and I got syntax error. Bummer but, wasn't expecting much. Congrats to everyone, some amazing pieces!

Ripstar,

Ripstar

Anyone get syntax errors when trying to buy? Kind of crushed, got to the checkout process in a minute and it wouldn't let me proceed, just gave me an error window with a bunch of symbols
Yep, same when I tried.

the dual item seems to have a problem. ill figure it out and do a redrop soon, expect an update by email
thanks funky! I am sure that is stressful and hectic.

Ripstar,

Vape Halen

2010tetrawalnutbronzepixel.jpg

this minimalistic beauty is on its way to me :) first look I get at it!

Oden

For my part I find this system completely stupid and unfair !!!! 😡
I have tried to get a tetra 4 times and this is the last time I try. Nothing helps, I am extremely fast and yet ... when at the precise moment of the beginning of this "lottery" I never see the whole tetra at once on the page. I have to refresh!
I'm ditching that brand and that haphazard concept that made more people frustrated than people happy to have had one.
I would just wait for my future Nomad 2.
At least I'm sure I have it.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I would just wait for my future Nomad 2.
At least I'm sure I have it.
While I get your frustration, this is exactly what would happen if LaMart would open an endless waiting list – at some point everyone would have to wait ages, which is okay for some, but not for others. Hard to please everyone when resources are limited.

Ripstar

While I get your frustration, this is exactly what would happen if LaMart would open an endless waiting list – at some point everyone would have to wait ages, which is okay for some, but not for others. Hard to please everyone when resources are limited.
Both are a little frustrating but, the products speak for themselves. It seem as if putting your name in for a Nomad while you keep trying for a Lamart is a good idea. My palms were so sweaty, I liked the rush and this seems to work for most. I am going to just keep hoping to land one someday! I had fun trying!

Top Bottom