Tetra P80

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I just fucking hate the nub and can't wait to get more bendy's and woodies.

I never liked mine either. The fumed bendies are where its at. I have a mini and a full sized bendy. I think that I like them about the same but the small guy gets more use since the cooling is good enough and the stem is less bulky.

VapeEnthusiast,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I can handle the heat with the short nub.
I fucking hate that it is IMPOSSIBLE to clean.

I am OCD about clean glass and these will not comply. I've been soaking/shaking/rinsing/repeat for almost a week and still cant get right with salt and ISO. Hoping VGoodiez can stock up soon, I love buying from that store!

GoldenBud

yeah the capsule stems are awesome, received my first capsule yesterday
the vapor isn't hot, and the heater screen remains clean.
@FlyingLow you sure the ton of vapor from 225C with the nub won't make you cough?! how come? lol

GoldenBud,
Reactions: FlyingLow

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
yeah the capsule stems are awesome, received my first capsule yesterday
the vapor isn't hot, and the heater screen remains clean.
@FlyingLow you sure the ton of vapor from 225C with the nub won't make you cough?! how come? lol
Nah bud I never said I don't cough!
I cant claim that with the LUNG-RIPPER that is the p80!

It is the perfect device for all my needs both at home and as a portable.... I am just having an[other] OCD freakout about getting clean glass.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: GoldenBud

angular ocelot

It's hard for him to manage which I understand. This is easiest for him, and since he's the seller, well who can fault that?

Will just keep investing my money until I can make a drop so at least it's going to a good spot while I wait.
im just getting a bit panicky with brexit coming up, being in the uk i would like to have one in my hands before then.
i got my tinymight from vapefiend in a similar scramble and have always had a touch of guilt about it afterwards. just a touch mind. also, im not sure my luck will hold out twice in a row.
still, it is in the hands of the gods, who will decide whether i spend money i dont have on this, or on an even more expensive vapbong. if that fails i will sell a kidney and buy a herborizer or summat.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Best advice I have:
Authorize your card for international purchases , call and confirm this is done.
know exactly what you want and familiarize yourself with the drop down menu and EXACTLY the path to your cart.

Refresh often, and purchase FAST if you got one.

You can ALWAYS contact funky and change specifics about your order after the sale, but get the fucking thing in the cart and purchased.

angular ocelot

Best advice I have:
Authorize your card for international purchases , call and confirm this is done.
know exactly what you want and familiarize yourself with the drop down menu and EXACTLY the path to your cart.

Refresh often, and purchase FAST if you got one.

You can ALWAYS contact funky and change specifics about your order after the sale, but get the fucking thing in the cart and purchased.
i did practise runs and everything then got very stoned and turned up half hour late. i actually turned up here for a warm up before going onto the lamart site thinking i was half hour early only to find out i had got the time mixed up and was too late. lol. at that point i wasnt so eager to get it so i suppose there is a fairness to it.

thunderstealer1337

There is a brand new p80 on entx very basic asking for $375 or trades of other portables.

That's absurd ppl buy brand new units just to resale for $100 more, after such long waits and missing out on drops, I feel bad for the community

Edit: now I wished I shut my mouth about the tetra dual until after I secured a unit

Bazinga

I remember someone posting that they placed a screen in the glass stem, loaded the material, and placed the cupped screen in it's usual place at the end of the stem. The purpose, I believe was to be able to use more material than what would ne normally used with the cupped screen alone. Anyone have experience with this?

Bazinga,

almost there

I remember someone posting that they placed a screen in the glass stem, loaded the material, and placed the cupped screen in it's usual place at the end of the stem. The purpose, I believe was to be able to use more material than what would ne normally used with the cupped screen alone. Anyone have experience with this?
yes, it's called joint packing, lol. It's pretty much the only way I use my tubo/tetra products :D

Ripstar

Dang, some sad news about the drop but I am obviously going to still try. How does the Dual compare to the Tetra? Not really sure something larger is my answer

Ripstar,

Bazinga

yes, it's called joint packing, lol. It's pretty much the only way I use my tubo/tetra products :D
How much do you normally pack? I am worried that the material farthest from the heater will not receive enough heat to vaporize properly.

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How much do you normally pack? I am worried that the material farthest from the heater will not receive enough heat to vaporize properly.
I could have sworn you had already tried this for yourself, I remember you asking about it a while ago, I really thought you had done it! LOL but yeah I find it inefficient myself so I do it every once in awhile for fun!

Dang, some sad news about the drop but I am obviously going to still try. How does the Dual compare to the Tetra? Not really sure something larger is my answer

I have both, the dual gives you the option of having two batteries which is good if you are a heavy user at home... However the mod used is much larger and heavier than the sleek P80, even if used a single battery sled for the dual it is still heavier than the P80 though it is sleek (I will tell you though that the single battery sled is a very tight fit for 18650 wrapping and tore some of mine...) The main difference between them is the different mods, Sinuous P80 and Evic VTC Dual, which affects the form factor (P80 screen is the button) and some software features (like LED lights on P80) but mostly going to see the same performance. I must have posted photos of both together somewhere in here, and/or maybe the old tubo thread?? Not sure if they are still visible

Oden

I could have sworn you had already tried this for yourself, I remember you asking about it a while ago, I really thought you had done it! LOL but yeah I find it inefficient myself so I do it every once in awhile for fun!

I have both, the dual gives you the option of having two batteries which is good if you are a heavy user at home... However the mod used is much larger and heavier than the sleek P80, even if used a single battery sled for the dual it is still heavier than the P80 though it is sleek (I will tell you though that the single battery sled is a very tight fit for 18650 wrapping and tore some of mine...) The main difference between them is the different mods, Sinuous P80 and Evic VTC Dual, which affects the form factor (P80 screen is the button) and some software features (like LED lights on P80) but mostly going to see the same performance. I must have posted photos of both together somewhere in here, and/or maybe the old tubo thread?? Not sure if they are still visible
Thank you for your explanations.
I have now understood the differences between these two.
The tetra p80 remains much more beautiful in my eyes. Not a fan of the look of the dual tetra. It looks like a brick in the hand.
In your opinion between the two which is the most solid?
And do you think the dual tetra will be cheaper than the p80?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Howdy. First time posting in this thread and see some of you from the Tinymight (and others) thread on here. Is there a frequency when the open drops or periods when customized units can be ordered, or perhaps selected from a lot/group? I’m new to Lamart’s site and the Tetra P80 and it has piqued my curiosity. I’ve registered for the site but that’s it so far. I’m fairly certain I can transact a foreign order with my bank and credit card (and I have plenty of funds to cover the purchase of one -or many - custom P80 so that’s not an issue). Absolutely love my TM and I imagine this will be similar and what I’m looking for: a high end portable convection vape. I don’t mind waiting once it’s ordered however I’m a bit unsure how long it would be until I actually can order one. I’m not in a rush but my patience is a bit thin attempting to order one at the manufacturer’s whim. TIA for any additional info! :peace:

GoldenBud

Howdy. First time posting in this thread and see some of you from the Tinymight (and others) thread on here. Is there a frequency when the open drops or periods when customized units can be ordered, or perhaps selected from a lot/group? I’m new to Lamart’s site and the Tetra P80 and it has piqued my curiosity. I’ve registered for the site but that’s it so far. I’m fairly certain I can transact a foreign order with my bank and credit card (and I have plenty of funds to cover the purchase of one -or many - custom P80 so that’s not an issue). Absolutely love my TM and I imagine this will be similar and what I’m looking for: a high end portable convection vape. I don’t mind waiting once it’s ordered however I’m a bit unsure how long it would be until I actually can order one. I’m not in a rush but my patience is a bit thin attempting to order one at the manufacturer’s whim. TIA for any additional info! :peace:
add your address now, before the drop... after you the add the device to your cart, while the drop begins, choose registered/unregistered shipping quickly (think about now, how do you want it to be shipped? i recommend registered shipping, that's how i make all my orders there, i like it better) , go next etc' until you see something like 8 rectangles (payment options), one of them is VISA - for an example , fill the c.c inside, click 'Pay' in the orange rectangle below the filling spots, and you're done.. if you did it quick enough ;)

Shit Snacks

Thank you for your explanations.
I have now understood the differences between these two.
The tetra p80 remains much more beautiful in my eyes. Not a fan of the look of the dual tetra. It looks like a brick in the hand.
In your opinion between the two which is the most solid?
And do you think the dual tetra will be cheaper than the p80?

I can't really answer the solid question, both are quite solid? I guess the dual feels more solid in a sense but like I said it is bigger and heavier and it's not like the P80 feels any less solid per se?... Also cannot speak on price, never really saw a pre-built tetradual before, mine was a custom with exotic wood (padauk) but they were more expensive than the original tubo evic, I think TP80 is $235 now? I feel like I paid less for mine from the first drop... Anyway dual could be a little more money if anything but could be same.

Ordering is a bumrush race is all!

Ripstar

As always, thanks for the great response. I wanted a custom p80 but I will take what I can get. I don't mind having a mobile(limited to indoors) vape that is larger, the fact you can customize is always more apealing to me. Hence, my interest in the the Dual now. I can always give it to my brother law for a nice gift🤣 Good luck to everyone and thanks Ralph!

Shit Snacks

As always, thanks for the great response. I wanted a custom p80 but I will take what I can get. I don't mind having a mobile(limited to indoors) vape that is larger, the fact you can customize is always more apealing to me. Hence, my interest in the the Dual now. I can always give it to my brother law for a nice gift🤣 Good luck to everyone and thanks Ralph!

My dual was a custom, but I thought someone said that the ones being listed in this drop will be all pre-built tetra dual?? A lot of the pre-built units now are super nice and exotic though... I guess we'll just see then!

The biggest benefit of the dual is not having to constantly swap batteries if you are a heavier user since the tetra is designed to run with 70 watts of power that takes a toll on the cells... Plus it can be used single cell!

Shit Snacks,

robophant

My dual was a custom, but I thought someone said that the ones being listed in this drop will be all pre-built tetra dual?? A lot of the pre-built units now are super nice and exotic though... I guess we'll just see then!

The biggest benefit of the dual is not having to constantly swap batteries if you are a heavier user since the tetra is designed to run with 70 watts of power that takes a toll on the cells... Plus it can be used single cell!
The p80s will be pre-built, but the duals are custom. i'm on the fence about which to get. I like the size of the p80, but i'd like to be able to customize it and i have better chance to get the dual.
(couple edits)

Ripstar

The p80's will be pre-built, but the dual's are custom. i'm on the fence about which to get. I like the size of the p80, but i'd have better chance to get the dual.
This is the conundrum, wanting a custom but not wanting to wait for a p80 custom😆 I wish everyone luck with what they want, can't wait to see what everyone got locked in with. Regardless, I am happy to have anything from lamart.

Top Bottom