Tetra P80

robophant

I just sent him a few pictures of things id like and he designed the rest, i knew there would be honeycomb and a bee and maybe a sunflower if it all fit nicely but i had no clue what it actually looked like until i got these pics, man did outstanding work
Yeah it's really impressive. Did you specify a particular heater cutout design in the custom build and then sent him an email afterwards? Just trying to figure out how best way go about specifying a designl

robophant,
Yeah it's really impressive. Did you specify a particular heater cutout design in the custom build and then sent him an email afterwards? Just trying to figure out how best way go about specifying a designl
Oh in that regard when ordering just click whatever cutout and other options are quickest, you can change everything after youve made your order and just make another payment for whatever specs you actually want, the only thing i did choose on my order that i didnt change was the canary wood as i wanted to make sure that i would get that specific wood, other than that i changed all the options i chose when making the order

robophant

Oh in that regard when ordering just click whatever cutout and other options are quickest, you can change everything after youve made your order and just make another payment for whatever specs you actually want, the only thing i did choose on my order that i didnt change was the canary wood as i wanted to make sure that i would get that specific wood, other than that i changed all the options i chose when making the order
awesome, much appreciated! Enjoy your p80!!

robophant,

Oden

J'ai également hâte d'avoir ce magnifique vaporisateur puissant!
Ça va être la guerre pour l'obtenir 😂🤣😂
Surtout que dans ce fils, les gens veulent vraiment l'avoir.

Je voulais savoir si quelqu'un savait comment ça se passe à l'intérieur du Tetra P80 en ce qui concerne le passage de l'air? Qu'en est-il de la sécurité de l'air qui traverse nos poumons?
Je sais que les serpentins de chauffage sont isolés en verre, mais sont-ils totalement isolés? Ou le toit est-il ouvert? Les bobines deviennent-elles rouges lorsque le tétra chauffe? Et en ce qui concerne les fils électriques j'ai l'impression qu'ils font partie du passage de l'air comme le tubo evic ou c'est ce que ce défaut notable a été corrigé pour le Tetra P80 ?
Désolé pour toutes ces questions

Mod Translation:

I also can't wait to have this beautiful, powerful vaporizer!
It's gonna be war to get it 😂🤣😂
Especially since in this son people really want to have him.

I wanted to know if anyone knew how it goes inside the Tetra P80 regarding the passage of air? What about the safety of the air flowing through our lungs?
I know the heating coils are glass insulated, but are they fully insulated? Or is the roof open? Do the coils turn red when the tetra heats up? And regarding the electric wires I have the impression that they are part of the air passage like the tubo evic or is this what this notable defect has been corrected for the Tetra P80?
Sorry for all these questions

Last edited by a moderator:

Rab42

Next drop is this Friday, going to be my first attempt at the lamart hunger games. Good luck everyone

Rab42,

GoldenBud

Anyone know the difference between the P80 and the tetra dual?
with the dual you get 2 battery lids. one for one battery, one for dual batteries
same heater
@Ratatat the TP80s heater is much bigger than the Milaana/Splinter's one. the ZION is something I would compare to the TP80 maybe (or Splinter Z) and still isn't as big as when the TP80s heater is hot, the glass tubes add mass to the heater)

Last edited:

CremeFraiche1127

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread before but for the life of my I can't find anything. How does the drop work exactly? I'm assuming the site will update that it is no longer out of stock and then it's a free for all for whoever can get their order in first? Looking at the site it seems there's only custom units so you'd have to click through all the options and input payment method before you can get your order in? Thanks for any advice!

CremeFraiche1127,

GoldenBud

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread before but for the life of my I can't find anything. How does the drop work exactly? I'm assuming the site will update that it is no longer out of stock and then it's a free for all for whoever can get their order in first? Looking at the site it seems there's only custom units so you'd have to click through all the options and input payment method before you can get your order in? Thanks for any advice!
you need:
create an account in lamart.ch
including address to ship. no option to add c.c before drop. (payment is only c.c now, no paypal) make sure the c.c can pay internationally
you need to decide what you gonna add to cart and make it quickly as possible
remember to login 2 minute before the drop .. refresh the devices section ..
learn the website before the drop

CremeFraiche1127

you need:
create an account in lamart.ch
including address to ship. no option to add c.c before drop. (payment is only c.c now, no paypal) make sure the c.c can pay international
you need to decide what you gonna add to cart and how
remember to login 2 minute before the drop .. refresh the devices section ..
learn the website before the drop
Preciate the help! That's what I figured.

CremeFraiche1127,

Oden

Hello friends!
So aesthetically the dual tetra will be different from the tetra p80s model?
But what will this famous dual tetra look like? On their site it is however written that it is no longer in production!
It's still strange to proceed to sell devices ...
If I understand correctly it will be the same radiator but not the same mod ???
It will be I imagine bigger and less easy to take outside?

Oden,

GoldenBud

Hello friends!
So aesthetically the dual tetra will be different from the tetra p80s model?
But what will this famous dual tetra look like? On their site it is however written that it is no longer in production!
It's still strange to proceed to sell devices ...
If I understand correctly it will be the same radiator but not the same mod ???
It will be I imagine bigger and less easy to take outside?
if he's gonna make 15 custom Tetra-Dual , it means that he brought 15 new dual mods. sometimes it isn't easy to achieve these mods.
same heater, 2 battery lids, different mod

GoldenBud,

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
with the dual you get 2 battery lids. one for one battery, one for dual batteries
same heater
@Ratatat the TP80s heater is much bigger than the Milaana/Splinter's one. the ZION is something I would compare to the TP80 maybe (or Splinter Z) and still isn't as big as when the TP80s heater is hot, the glass tubes add mass to the heater)

thanks for that comparison info - in your opinion is there a meaningful taste or flavour difference when vaping a Milaana or a P80?

Ratatat,
Reactions: abcd5432

abcd5432

it looks like there aren't any custom tetra p80's :cry:. However, i'm sure the pre-built ones will look nice :)
Ya... 10 units... I'm not even sure it's worth trying. That's more than a lottery that's just who has the fastest connection out of the 100+ people who want one. Feels demoralizing. Been trying to get this whole year.

robophant

Ya... 10 units... I'm not even sure it's worth trying. That's more than a lottery that's just who has the fastest connection out of the 100+ people who want one. Feels demoralizing. Been trying to get this whole year.
I know right, it all comes down to that internet speed. Which kinda sucks :(
The tetra dual looks nice but i feel like is a little too bulky. Welp good luck to everyone!

robophant,
Top Bottom