• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

abcd5432

it definitely is a strange way of processing refunds. what i know is lamart doesnt have any of this charged money. from my end it looks normal but i hope it resolves for you asap.

here are pics from the latest batch, new woods walnut, iroko, merbau, jatoba, solid beech, solid pine, solid oak

Do we have to keep emailing you to stay on the list? I didn't get a new email.

Hi guys,

I decided i wanted to stop combustion in 2020 and I m about to get my first vape.

At first I was going for the Mighty. It looks like to be a nice piece of equipment, very well known that delivers what it promise. But than I saw the Tetra P80 and it instantly got my attention. Just being constructed with wood and glass, and the possibility to use 18mm bong attachments, its amazing, and for me, its much more natural and organic to vape cannabis in a wood and glass piece of equipment than in an all plastic one. I feel that when I got to try the Mighty, as good as it can be, it will feel like I`m smoking in a god damn 98' gameboy turned into a pipe or something like that.

I already know how hard is to buy one TP80, but I was willing to give it a try, and buy a Dynavape to stop combustion in the meantime.

The only thing that i didn't like too much about the TP80 and would prefer the Mighty instead would be the battery life. I know they`re changeable, but seems they drain pretty fast, is that alright? I read someone saying that the one TP80 battery charge lasts about 3-4 bowls, is that alright? How you feel about that? Personally i think would be a pain in the ass to have to carry a lot of batteries all around. I would rather carry one charger. Is it possible to use the Tetra P80 while charging?

This acquisition, whereas the Mighty or the TP80, would be my first electronic vape, and besides the dynavape, I don`t intend to start buying another vapes like a crazy, i m into a more minimalist approach to life, so this would be for everyday all situations usage. What do you guys think would be the better option for a first time vaper? I know they are two different animals, but what would you choose if it was you and why?

thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong place, seemed right for me :D
I have the tiny might and am getting this too

I just take the battery out when it gets low and throw it into the charger I bought. I have three batteries, but I could get 10 eventually. Really, because the battery is standard, the battery life is decent enough.

You just carry more batteries.

Given the tp80 has an easier battery access it looks like, I'd definitely just carry spares. I had a longer battery life in my minivap for sure. But I prefer having this. The lower battery life for the better everything else and you just swap the battery anyway, battery life is cheap and that's all I care about.

I use one full battery a day or maybe slightly over, but if didn't think I could charge batteries, then I'd want about 10. But I go overkill.

abcd5432,
Reactions: dimmusp

kimura

I had a longer battery life in my minivap for sure. But I prefer having this. The lower battery life for the better everything else

better everything you say?

I was lucky enough to sneak in an order for a custom P80 on the last drop. It’s been a while since I got a new vape and I am enjoying the anticipation

tell me the TetraX P80 tastes even better than the miniVAP. I want to savor the VAS (vape anticipation syndrome) lol

Dio

Sacraponator
Hi guys!

I was lucky enough to get in on a custom unit. Now I'm looking for stuff to add to my order.
The whips interest me but how do I attach them to the device?
I saw an example where the whip is inserted in the "mouth piece short" model. Is this the only way or is it compatible with the other moutpieces?
Thanks!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi guys!

I was lucky enough to get in on a custom unit. Now I'm looking for stuff to add to my order.
The whips interest me but how do I attach them to the device?
I saw an example where the whip is inserted in the "mouth piece short" model. Is this the only way or is it compatible with the other moutpieces?
Thanks!

It should be able to fit over most of the mouthpieces if not all of them, I use a plain straight 18 mm male whip adapter that I had bought somewhere else though.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Dio

Dio

Sacraponator
So it is made out of stretchy material?
That 18mm male whip adapter is what I was lookin for. Thanks!

Dio,

Shit Snacks

So it is made out of stretchy material?
That 18mm male whip adapter is what I was lookin for. Thanks!

Yeah I think I actually got this one from ddave, he was selling them as mouthpieces at the time so I have two that came in a set... And yes the whip is made out of silicone so it can stretch over a narrow enough diameter glass tube, most of the Lamart mouthpieces are narrow enough

Shit Snacks,

vapeaveli420

Hey guys, I got my p80 through today from the last drop. Cannot wait to use it. They forgot to ship it with a battery, do you guys know if LG HG2s are okay to use with this device. I must say it is a thing of beauty.

I managed thru not understanding to order a glass insert for my short wooden capsule stem without a cooler. Is there anyway I can fix this (if this is a problem) without spending another 3 dollars and another shipping fee. DIY cooler?

MonsterWithoutBorders,

Shit Snacks

Hey guys, I got my p80 through today from the last drop. Cannot wait to use it. They forgot to ship it with a battery, do you guys know if LG HG2s are okay to use with this device. I must say it is a thing of beauty.

Are you sure you ordered a battery? It doesn't ship with a battery unless you check off that option when you order btw

vapeaveli420

Are you sure you ordered a battery? It doesn't ship with a battery unless you check off that option when you order btw
I’m pretty sure I did mate but, if I’m honest, I don’t 100% know as was in such a rush to get it through.

I’ve used it twice now. It’s a beast! It is a very strong hitter! I have a question though, I got up to 230c and the AVB was light still? At 240c i would combust?Can you go that high without combustion?

Enjoy your new portable!

I am now using my P80 more than my Nano.
Thanks man! It’s a very strong hitter. I have only used it twice, might go for another session in a min haha.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I’m pretty sure I did mate but, if I’m honest, I don’t 100% know as was in such a rush to get it through.

I’ve used it twice now. It’s a beast! It is a very strong hitter! I have a question though, I got up to 230c and the AVB was light still? At 240c i would combust?Can you go that high without combustion?
1. The temperatures displayed are the temps of the heater not of the material.
2.Those temps are calculated based on shift in the resistance and the preset cold resistance is essential to the accuracy. While FJ tries to do calibrate all units to reality via Tprobe,yours might be running a little cooler.
3.Take a peak a the guide and increase your resistance just with 0.001 and see if you are more satisfied with the results ,if not keep upping :).
Tetra Manual

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've not changed resistance at all, just temps.

Using a consistent temperature setting, what does changing the resistance do? How does one determine whether to tune resistance up or down?

vapeaveli420

2.Those temps are calculated based on shift in the resistance and the preset cold resistance is essential to the accuracy. While FJ tries to do calibrate all units to reality via Tprobe,yours might be running a little cooler.
3.Take a peak a the guide and increase your resistance just with 0.001 and see if you are more satisfied with the results ,if not keep upping :).
Tetra Manual
Thanks dude! So I’ve turned it up by 3, started at 208, is there a limit for how high I should take the resistance safely?

vapeaveli420,

Shit Snacks

Tetra Manual
I've not changed resistance at all, just temps.

Using a consistent temperature setting, what does changing the resistance do? How does one determine whether to tune resistance up or down?
Thanks dude! So I’ve turned it up by 3, started at 208, is there a limit for how high I should take the resistance safely?

yeah we've been over this a few times in this thread, there is absolutely no reason to touch the resistance, especially when you just received it! Everything is already calibrated out of the box, just learn what the temp settings mean for you, seriously no one should be messing with things like this almost ever, least of all after only using it once! Just learn the device as is...

Potatovape

yeah we've been over this a few times in this thread, there is absolutely no reason to touch the resistance, especially when you just received it! Everything is already calibrated out of the box, just learn what the temp settings mean for you, seriously no one should be messing with things like this almost ever, least of all after only using it once! Just learn the device as is...
Idk my tetra dual and x both didnt do anything until i increased my resistance by about 0.03. Then they worked fine

Shit Snacks

Idk my tetra dual and x both didnt do anything until i increased my resistance by about 0.03. Then they worked fine

"didn't do anything" does sound like a different symptom, also I think the X is definitely different regardless. Sometimes there are mistakes, in calibration before it goes out, but I think that is rare and I would have waited for the manufacturer to tell me to do so first, personally of course!

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
no, there are never mistakes with calibration! :D
its difficult to measure convection but i do it repeatable and they should truly be within 5degrees or so.

i advice strongly against messing with resistance for the all in one units like tetra p80, they are calibrated and the displayed temp represents the temp 5mm above the internal screen, not the coils!

tetrax can vary depending on the mod used since different models, even same models different units read the resistance differently. i added a bit about that in the online tetrax manual

vapeaveli420

no, there are never mistakes with calibration! :D
its difficult to measure convection but i do it repeatable and they should truly be within 5degrees or so.

i advice strongly against messing with resistance for the all in one units like tetra p80, they are calibrated and the displayed temp represents the temp 5mm above the internal screen, not the coils!

tetrax can vary depending on the mod used since different models, even same models different units read the resistance differently. i added a bit about that in the online tetrax manual
I hope I haven’t broken my p80? This thing is amazing, well done sir!!! 👍🏽

vapeaveli420,
Reactions: funkyjunky
Top Bottom