Tetra P80

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
In choosing selections for a custom unit can one just click on one of the units pictured or are they just examples of what one can build from the drop down window selections. And if the latter is the case, how does one know what certain inlays are called, for instance? And what are stickers, are they like the Rasta strips on some of the units? I thought perhaps those were wood inlays?

Confused!

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: chaos191

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Why cant lamart just take my money now! I feel like I'm going to be dashing to put my order in. It drops at 2pm where I'm at. Ugh going to have to take my lunch break at work tomorrow so I can get it put in.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: abcd5432

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How can i check that it will work smoothly? I went through the whole checkout process but it doesn't even ask for my payment information before asking to confirm the order.

I don't know sorry maybe @FlyingLow can help? I never had any issues myself

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: nothing

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
best advice I can give is to know what you want so you can select FAST.

also, I missed out on drop #1 because my card was denied. I called my CC, let them know I was making an international purchase and the approximate amount. And I had no issues using that card on Lamart moving forward. I got my P80 on drop #2.

chaos191

Yes some people have had problems, like maybe call your credit card company and tell them you might be making a purchase internationally so they don't block it? this didn't happen to me but other people have reported issues like this, you can search the thread for details...

@chaos191 you can just edit your post to say something else, or report it to mods

Yes EXACTLY, 1st drop...waiting for a Dr. apointment CC denied 3x, @Shit Snacks I dont recomend this but I hit the Bank Transfer and we worked it out,,, Thanks every one Ralph and Paddy @Lamart :peace:

Went from MV=1 to P80 :rockon: I love mine... I'm actually quadriplegic for 18 years. I use mine 2-4 times a day :leaf:

Not sure if they’ll take PayPal, the only options I see on the site are credit/debit card and bank transfer.
Corecct

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Went from MV=1 to P80 :rockon: I love mine... I'm actually quadriplegic for 18 years. I use mine 2-4 times a day :leaf:

Very sorry to hear of your physical challenges! I too have been suffering various disabling conditions since 2003, including severe side effects from chemo over the past 10 plus years which often makes it difficult to meet the challenges of certain requirements of online shopping that demand specific timelines and/or
nimble dexterity, such as what we have here in the P80 ordering requirements. Perhaps down the road these makers, Ralph/Paddy, will take those of us with special needs into account and assist us with easier access to their products?

What do you say there.... @funkyjunky ?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
best advice I can give is to know what you want so you can select FAST.

also, I missed out on drop #1 because my card was denied. I called my CC, let them know I was making an international purchase and the approximate amount. And I had no issues using that card on Lamart moving forward. I got my P80 on drop #2.
I did this today, thanks man. Mine would have flagged and denied also, but the bank put in the system for international spending.

doubledown

First time trying....had one sniped out of my cart. Never got to recover one. Guess I’ll at least know what to expect next time. Congratulations to all who got one.

doubledown,

hazeyp000

First time trying....had one sniped out of my cart. Never got to recover one. Guess I’ll at least know what to expect next time. Congratulations to all who got one.
Yeah i dunno what happened. I added it to my cart and when i went to checkout was gone. had all my info in already.

hazeyp000,

Sensory Leaf

Yeah that process is poor imo... My transaction authorized and said confirmed, so I check my cc, and it's been charged, but go on lamart site, under my orders and it says no orders.

Sensory Leaf,

Dargin B

me too. waited 6 weeks. took time off to order today. called the credit card company. Not the most favorable time trying to spend money. It is what it is.

Dargin B,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Wasn't that fun guy's, guess I was to high. I was trying to put in cart before I realized I wasn't logged in. Or something then they were all gone

Melting Pot,

MikeRotchHertz

Last time I was successful, but the only way to know was by checking my account in a few days. He only sends emails to people that did not get it, and not those who did so it's pretty suspenseful

MikeRotchHertz,

Dargin B

I had three in my cart as they were loading and each time I went to check out with one of them it said unavailable.

Dargin B,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sold out in under 10 minutes, glimpsed some pretty nice ones!

Screenshot-20200702-120520.png

Screenshot-20200702-120435.png

Screenshot-20200702-120321.png

Screenshot-20200702-120257.png

Congrats to the winners, better luck next time to the losers, if you are sore I suggest emailing Lamart, maybe if enough people do that they will open a wait list for custom orders? No sense flooding this thread with it imo though I know it stings quite a bit!

Sensory Leaf

Last time I was successful, but the only way to know was by checking my account in a few days. He only sends emails to people that did not get it, and not those who did so it's pretty suspenseful

So your order didn't show up in "my account" section of the website instantly?

Sensory Leaf,
Top Bottom