Tetra P80

GoldenBud

between the capsule and the wooden stem there's a folded screen, right? which size it should be?
I lost it a while ago, since then I used the wooden stem just as my Dynavap stem. still works great

GoldenBud,
Reactions: ycaM024

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I may be wrong, but I have the impression that we can already have a glimpse of some models that will be on sale... and that can give an idea of the new way of producing...
I haven’t been on the site since February when I ordered a few accessories and stems for my prebuilt P80 circa September ‘21 but was on it a few times a year or so before finally getting one. I didn’t think there were pics in advance of prebuilts offered in drops but I could be wrong. The pics are definitely displayed during drops. I love mine! The only thing I’d change is to get a custom as a second one - but I won’t just yet. Just don’t feel like doing the drop thing again and let others have an opportunity to obtain one heck of convection vape. This thing hits really well! I’ve been using and enjoying the spiked bendy stem as of late which is a bit cooler than the tank stem I used initially when I got the P80. :peace:

Vaporific

FYI I believe there will be a few custom TP80 slots available in this coming drop as well...
There usually are. Not saying there will or won’t be at all but there are usually a few in addition to the prebuilts. I still haven’t checked the site to see if there are pics of the upcoming prebuilts available for the next drop. But I’m not going for another P80 for a while - one is more than sufficient for me for now. :peace:

Vaporific

just his IG has pics of the new devices, the devices are getting uploaded to the website in the same day or day before the drop AFAIK
IG (or Instagram) is different than the web site. Not saying he’s never posted advanced pics of prebuilts on the site but I’ve never seen them. I’m not on IG so it’s a moot point for me. Considering there hasn’t been a drop in a long while this could be a big drop. Good luck to everyone participating. I can tell you it’s worth the wait! And I waited several drops spanning 9-10 months too until I scored a prebuilt. Cheers. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There usually are. Not saying there will or won’t be at all but there are usually a few in addition to the prebuilts. I still haven’t checked the site to see if there are pics of the upcoming prebuilts available for the next drop. But I’m not going for another P80 for a while - one is more than sufficient for me for now. :peace:

Yeah, I'm just saying there will be, because that is what I was told... And I do believe the person who told me, too ;)

I'm sorry, but I think I have to try for one of these dyed wood units (totally forgot about them last time distracted by the acrylics) though that means I will finally sell one from my collection to another member here... :brow:

GoldenBud

The dyed burl units are beautiful
Absolutely. london plane lacewood burl and the purple dyed birdseye maple look like they have some of roughness too, great for clumsy people who can drop the unit by a mistake....more friction!..... I'll try going for some unit too.... btw he already posted 30 new TP80's on his Insta....

Shit Snacks

Absolutely. london plane lacewood burl and the purple dyed birdseye maple look like they have some of roughness too, great for clumsy people who can drop the unit by a mistake....more friction!..... I'll try going for some unit too.... btw he already posted 30 new TP80's on his Insta....

Haha I never felt like any of mine, painted poplar, padauk, and acrylic poplar, were slippery at all btw... The wood and the shape makes the grip pretty simple for me anyway (my original tubo hit the ground because it was knocked off a counter lol)

But yes, the purple dyed birdseye maple are calling my name, I'm not sure which to go for though, one has some teal and more natural wood showing, the other is completely purple wood... There's also a purple dyed box elder burl, a wine dyed box elder burl, and a blue with other colors triple dyed box elder burl, that are of course extremely tempting so I need to make a decision somehow ranking which one to go for first! :lol: :mental:

recursive

man, lots of his posts are making me want to try with this next drop....lol. They look freaking amazing.
Same, I’ve been eyeing them for awhile. Curious how this new drop “rules” will change how people are able to get them. Seems like it may be easier for people now

Vaporific

Same, I’ve been eyeing them for awhile. Curious how this new drop “rules” will change how people are able to get them. Seems like it may be easier for people now
Not sure about all the drop rule changes, perhaps a few. Nor have I perused the pics on IG (Instagram) as others have (see above) but I’d have to think this will be a BIG drop since there hasn’t been one in almost 6 months. Perhaps more folks will score their first one this time. Well worth the wait however! Love my P80 and it always hits hard no matter what temp I use; I do have a regular routine with it and use it dry 99% of the time with the tank or short bendy stem; I pack a basket screen which keeps things cleaner longer. It’s consistently awesome, powerful and beautiful to behold as well. Go for it! :) And TGIF to all. :peace::peace:

recursive

Not sure about all the drop rule changes, perhaps a few. Nor have I perused the pics on IG (Instagram) as others have (see above) but I’d have to think this will be a BIG drop since there hasn’t been one in almost 6 months. Perhaps more folks will score their first one this time. Well worth the wait however! Love my P80 and it always hits hard no matter what temp I use; I do have a regular routine with it and use it dry 99% of the time with the tank or short bendy stem; I pack a basket screen which keeps things cleaner longer. It’s consistently awesome, powerful and beautiful to behold as well. Go for it! :) And TGIF to all. :peace::peace:
Ahh yes good point, I actually didn’t think about the fact that it would theoretically be a big drop due to how long it’s been since the last one! You bet I’ll be pressing f5 on that page when the drop is about to happen :brow:

77carrera3

We are back!

It's very nearly time for the next drop :)

We're offering many prebuilt items (60+) and around 15 custom build slots this time. they will all be available to view in advance here:

Tetra P80 & Tetrax
please allow a few more hours to get them listed.
Orders will be open from:
Sunday 12th June - 9PM (Swiss Time)
lA-Zq_LCrj8jOmICxUTjopCovI1f9RC7qPgFIUgq49bzMOSReiF08Z4_JF4tLLb1U3plY7HT9BOPy0hKuNTEiMTrjCrxxj5rpZmFMBSO9l-y29QLtBs24MA2_bjUyMedljSOiqP4wgD7pTfONZs760jcJVkJaF63wmbi-w=s0-d-e1-ft
How the drop works (new):
  • during the drop the shop enters a special mode:
    when a unit is added to the cart it gets reserved for 4 minutes. a count-down timer on top of the page will indicate how much time is left to check out. if check-out is not successful during this time frame the unit will become available again and the whole cart is automatically emptied.
  • units will get listed before the drop as out of stock for a preview. they become available at drop time.
  • while the drop-mode is active only one item can be checked out. please come back for accessories after the drop and use code ADD15 at checkout.
  • this drop every unit will come with a bendy stem, this cant be changed. there is a limited number of tanks and micros as well as many wooden stems available as add-on accessories.
Rl5v427dWbYjVszK5DvP1wKmGK6JSVXUkCBTR8Q2vDtPcJMVldewtfxqaj4nzP1bNFTmmiL-6M3ZpxV3p1sKxuE1o2n_Za3oq2RuEpbVb0kleOstEmNMVmTOj4GPZNQeLMkdeNBwOlfB-7S3jndvZWFSvyNEkQ=s0-d-e1-ft
2Art5AZ2akl0bqCphWjxX-NI9CwbhCiTk00CYTYy4s1EQ7UGYq-VNDigN-Xxnjf65GQ_Dprlpbx64m8P_NqYF4q290KtIiBKaC2acaPbEhQtAEHTTD9a6RkwiAlyuc2eU4iOlL6ygFlyKOzGny6c3g2Bk75bxw=s0-d-e1-ft
WELCOME-BACK-SALE:
  • starting right after the drop there will be a 15% off sale site-wide. use code "WB15".
  • the sale does not apply to the tetra p80 and tetrax drop.
  • during the drop only the units can be bought, accessories will need to be added after the drop with code "ADD15" to avoid additional shipping cost and get 15% off.
Ic3ZQekbcIKNQHK6iVORyBx__sLQRGw5XPZGK_PcKe-YsPXYvaeNb85K0pojWJlyahA5DgWjn0dqP5GWOSGav_T09BFmUwnPjhSBz-uZ71qetsxTkA-1e_UR5Jsiexc4fg6RLMHh5S35J_TN7ba8YuNCobKVMQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Prebuilt Tetra drop rules:
  • Units are shown on this page before drop time (out of stock), they will become available at drop time.
  • Due to very high demand the system may sell units twice, first buyer (lowest order number) gets the unit.
  • A second order email after the drop will inform if the sale sticks or not
  • Only 1 tetra p80 per customer per drop, multiple tries (orders) allowed If multiple orders get in from the same customer, lowest order number sticks, subsequent orders are offered to those who missed out (going from lowest order number)
  • Refunds will take a few days to reappear on the card used
  • The items sold during the drop are not intended for immediate resale or scalping. If we suspect that a customer has sold their unit quickly after the drop, with the intention to profit, then we will refuse any purchases from Lamart in future
idRBw9b5pwU7XW8EgbxZW7AF3XTs9lbEzU7Rq8jeRDaXW55TY-Fuvzr90-Z_goMlWKD2CXADD21FBM4h_NELkv3oMhrRtpHu5kByQknq3n4ShNzfvwzpteEecCzfR9eFgOLkPiVlko8LVQDmeA1t3cHDzqmOSA=s0-d-e1-ft
2763ztoFdCXSgIODzM_Sv_GgrFRt00CsQSCgeCZwsnFQzYwKxyT9YBgh1VEPSu51lkYFHx4vJfKj_FO-_YnHFqcGytgf5kkskvRn8QF8oPjTRcHI71IwVvJ6KmnqXf1-Qe8sTAV948Bah608TaHqHrqPMu2SNw=s0-d-e1-ft

You can check what time that is in your location here: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Thank you very much for your interest!

Ralph
lamart technologies

Falconflys

We are back!

It's very nearly time for the next drop :)

We're offering many prebuilt items (60+) and around 15 custom build slots this time. they will all be available to view in advance here:

Tetra P80 & Tetrax
please allow a few more hours to get them listed.
lA-Zq_LCrj8jOmICxUTjopCovI1f9RC7qPgFIUgq49bzMOSReiF08Z4_JF4tLLb1U3plY7HT9BOPy0hKuNTEiMTrjCrxxj5rpZmFMBSO9l-y29QLtBs24MA2_bjUyMedljSOiqP4wgD7pTfONZs760jcJVkJaF63wmbi-w=s0-d-e1-ft
How the drop works (new):
  • during the drop the shop enters a special mode:
    when a unit is added to the cart it gets reserved for 4 minutes. a count-down timer on top of the page will indicate how much time is left to check out. if check-out is not successful during this time frame the unit will become available again and the whole cart is automatically emptied.
  • units will get listed before the drop as out of stock for a preview. they become available at drop time.
  • while the drop-mode is active only one item can be checked out. please come back for accessories after the drop and use code ADD15 at checkout.
  • this drop every unit will come with a bendy stem, this cant be changed. there is a limited number of tanks and micros as well as many wooden stems available as add-on accessories.
Rl5v427dWbYjVszK5DvP1wKmGK6JSVXUkCBTR8Q2vDtPcJMVldewtfxqaj4nzP1bNFTmmiL-6M3ZpxV3p1sKxuE1o2n_Za3oq2RuEpbVb0kleOstEmNMVmTOj4GPZNQeLMkdeNBwOlfB-7S3jndvZWFSvyNEkQ=s0-d-e1-ft

2Art5AZ2akl0bqCphWjxX-NI9CwbhCiTk00CYTYy4s1EQ7UGYq-VNDigN-Xxnjf65GQ_Dprlpbx64m8P_NqYF4q290KtIiBKaC2acaPbEhQtAEHTTD9a6RkwiAlyuc2eU4iOlL6ygFlyKOzGny6c3g2Bk75bxw=s0-d-e1-ft
WELCOME-BACK-SALE:
  • starting right after the drop there will be a 15% off sale site-wide. use code "WB15".
  • the sale does not apply to the tetra p80 and tetrax drop.
  • during the drop only the units can be bought, accessories will need to be added after the drop with code "ADD15" to avoid additional shipping cost and get 15% off.
Ic3ZQekbcIKNQHK6iVORyBx__sLQRGw5XPZGK_PcKe-YsPXYvaeNb85K0pojWJlyahA5DgWjn0dqP5GWOSGav_T09BFmUwnPjhSBz-uZ71qetsxTkA-1e_UR5Jsiexc4fg6RLMHh5S35J_TN7ba8YuNCobKVMQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Prebuilt Tetra drop rules:
  • Units are shown on this page before drop time (out of stock), they will become available at drop time.
  • Due to very high demand the system may sell units twice, first buyer (lowest order number) gets the unit.
  • A second order email after the drop will inform if the sale sticks or not
  • Only 1 tetra p80 per customer per drop, multiple tries (orders) allowed If multiple orders get in from the same customer, lowest order number sticks, subsequent orders are offered to those who missed out (going from lowest order number)
  • Refunds will take a few days to reappear on the card used
  • The items sold during the drop are not intended for immediate resale or scalping. If we suspect that a customer has sold their unit quickly after the drop, with the intention to profit, then we will refuse any purchases from Lamart in future
idRBw9b5pwU7XW8EgbxZW7AF3XTs9lbEzU7Rq8jeRDaXW55TY-Fuvzr90-Z_goMlWKD2CXADD21FBM4h_NELkv3oMhrRtpHu5kByQknq3n4ShNzfvwzpteEecCzfR9eFgOLkPiVlko8LVQDmeA1t3cHDzqmOSA=s0-d-e1-ft

2763ztoFdCXSgIODzM_Sv_GgrFRt00CsQSCgeCZwsnFQzYwKxyT9YBgh1VEPSu51lkYFHx4vJfKj_FO-_YnHFqcGytgf5kkskvRn8QF8oPjTRcHI71IwVvJ6KmnqXf1-Qe8sTAV948Bah608TaHqHrqPMu2SNw=s0-d-e1-ft

You can check what time that is in your location here: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Thank you very much for your interest!

Ralph
lamart technologies
What happened to funkyjunky?

Seantagon

Website finally Shows all 60 prebuilts! I’m liking the acrylic ones, and they happen to be the cheapest lol.

Can anyone give more info on the customs? He said they were going to do 15. Any word on down payment cost/how to select custom when the site goes live?

Shit Snacks

Website finally Shows all 60 prebuilts! I’m liking the acrylic ones, and they happen to be the cheapest lol.

Can anyone give more info on the customs? He said they were going to do 15. Any word on down payment cost/how to select custom when the site goes live?

Awesome, yeah the exotic woods, especially dyed colors, are the most expensive type of Tetra, but I need one lol

It is a drop-down menu for selecting custom, it has been discussed here before, but you can fill in anything, and check the box for him to contact you, and then customize it fully later... Even if you don't check the box, you can just email him or write in the notes when you order, you can change the custom anytime later by email and you don't need to pay until you lock down exactly what you're getting...

If you want to use credit card and pay right away, you'll just pay the difference, for whatever your custom ends up being, does that make sense?

PossumMD

When the drop opens, just click the first things you see and submit and pay for the order. Then, if you are successful, there is an anxious wait before they get in touch (seriously, took me like a week). Then you will have some back and forth and nut out the details of what you want. A further payment is made for more expensive options, then you wait for the unit to be made.

GoldenBud

try to do 'add to cart' from tetra p80 page in the shop and look at the screen 😱

DROPISCOMING.png

let's take them now 🤑

just kidding ... " Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

PS
custom tetra p80 is starting from 260CHF as you can see here - https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728

Last edited:
Top Bottom