Tetra P80

pinetrrizzle

This is terrific. Thanks for putting in the effort on this. You might want to mention the "ADDTOORDER" code for accessories ordered after the drop rush.
ah yes, good point, will do, thanks.

anyone who is lucky enough to be on the mailing list... can you share the drop time or screenshot the email?

pinetrrizzle,
Reactions: BigJr48

Datoneguy

Was planning on custom but might try for this drop. What custom options do we have to choose when going for prebuilt? Like I assume you still choose something like which stem but not something like the drum style heater, but idk. Also, does your account allow you to save payment info or just your browser? I have shipping info saved but not sure how to go about billing. Not sure how effed I am manually going for cc payment but might go that route.

The stars did not align timing wise and I will likely be doing this while in the car with who know what kind of internet connection, but I'm gonna try lol.

Datoneguy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Was planning on custom but might try for this drop. What custom options do we have to choose when going for prebuilt? Like I assume you still choose something like which stem but not something like the drum style heater, but idk. Also, does your account allow you to save payment info or just your browser? I have shipping info saved but not sure how to go about billing. Not sure how effed I am manually going for cc payment but might go that route.

The stars did not align timing wise and I will likely be doing this while in the car with who know what kind of internet connection, but I'm gonna try lol.

Yeah it's just the stem and any additional add-ons like a battery, stem is the only one to check off to continue and add to cart I think... They are already made so you can't make a choice like drum barrel body if it does not already have it... Best strategy is to order some other accessory in advance of the drop so you know your card is set up well to work regardless! My one mistake last time

Datoneguy

Yeah it's just the stem and any additional add-ons like a battery, stem is the only one to check off to continue and add to cart I think... They are already made so you can't make a choice like drum barrel body if it does not already have it... Best strategy is to order some other accessory in advance of the drop so you know your card is set up well to work regardless! My one mistake last time
Alright thanks! Good idea. Also, nub stem or tank stem? Been debating which one to go with.

Datoneguy,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@Datoneguy12 personally if you can only do one I’d have to go with the tank. Those two stems both do an excellent job of cooling the vapor for how small they are, but the glass of both can get pretty warm if you’re doing more than a bit or two.

For me with the tank this is never a problem, while the nub gets hot enough I’d burn my lips/mouth if I didn’t set it aside.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright thanks! Good idea. Also, nub stem or tank stem? Been debating which one to go with.

Yep, what Gordon said, I don't use the nub with my tetra at all, only other vapes... Tank offers draw restriction, but the tip of the mouthpiece does not get hot at all for me either... That other new mouthpiece looks good, like the tank but with more airflow larger mouthpiece straight up... Mini j hook is also killer btw or just a wpa (any 18mm male to male adapter) with larger j hook!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ok, I successfully ordered a tank cooling stem today with a new credit card. I don’t own a P80 and hope that will change tomorrow. My bank declined a couple of transaction in the January drop and I couldn’t participate in the last one. Good luck to all. I’m not even sure if I’ll make tomorrow’s drop but will try. I WANT A P80! :) :peace:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hingeslidertp80acrylic-750x400.png

good luck everyone later today!
thanks for the continued interest! :wave:

people that arent getting drop emails: please make sure you wrote an email to support@lamart.ch to get added to the notification list (its a different list than the shop newsletter) also check your spam folders.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I was about to wish everyone good luck and state that I will not be participating as my budget was recently blown on a vapbong.

And then the above image is posted getting my vas in a right tizz.

So I've caused some consternation with the boss lady as I have embarked on a destroy all credit cards, debit cards and cheque books etc. Perhaps burning on a fire dancing around it whilst howling at the moon might not have been the best approach.....
Good luck to everyone!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Good luck to all.

I am wondering, does my P80's wood need any maintenance? I have some beeswax but I won't apply it of course.

floribud

Super stoked just got "Acrylic 90". 3:13pm and the last one just sold out. Can't wait to see how this compares to my "daily driver" which is a Splinter Z on an Espion with Arctric Fox. I've tried some LaMart stems in my 'Z' and never really liked them, they seemed to get too hot too fast, hoping they work much better in the p80.

Last edited:

fropones

got myself acrylic 104! It wasn't my first (or second) choice, but I'm still very happy with it. I only realized after that it doesn't have the live hinge, which would be my only real regret.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I was soooooo tempted. I just got a second one a couple of weeks ago. I was really tempted.

Congratulations to those who scored.

Top Bottom