Tetra P80

jasp3r

Lacewood turtle (what a beautiful piece) and acrilyic 80 for me. Hoping Atleast one goes through. Kind of chose 80 in the moment as this looks fine but when I saw the turtle I just had to.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I believe I scored one. It wasn't my first or second try (more on that in a sec) and it's Acrylic-75 (number/lot). As mentioned above I bought just a stem yesterday to test a new credit card. The card was denied a couple of times during the drop and then I checked my email and the credit card company asked me to confirm something, which I did. This didn't happen yesterday, only a text with a code to enter for the transaction which was the same during the drop. Then I was able to put a couple in my cart, well the first one was already noted as gone (****) and I removed it and, from what I believe and understand - and hope and pray - that I did receive a confirmation email from Lamar on the purchase of one P80. Interesting this issue only pops up during drops - hmmm. I suspect he'll post pics of them all. Can't wait to meet it! :) :peace:

EDIT: in all fairness to my self I'm using a new laptop without a mouse yet. I could've been quicker perhaps but the financial transaction confirmation piece really tripped me up. I'm excited though!

Greenleaf88

If my payment were to go thru how long should I be expecting to wait? Lol months or weeks haha

Greenleaf88,

Vaporific

If my payment were to go thru how long should I be expecting to wait? Lol months or weeks haha
They're pre-built so shorter than custom. Also depends on your shipping option and where you're at. I'd think it would be a few weeks and not months. Can't wait for mine. I chose the cheapest shipping option, I can wait a few extra days or whatever. Time for some indica to celebrate! :peace:

floribud

Shouldn't be too long. These are pre-built. I've purchase Lamart stems and they usually take about 1 week to get to me on the east coast.

They're pre-built so shorter than custom. Also depends on your shipping option and where you're at. I'd think it would be a few weeks and not months. Can't wait for mine. I chose the cheapest shipping option, I can wait a few extra days or whatever. Time for some indica to celebrate! :peace:
As we say in South Florida, the "Stugotz" is strong in you!

Honestly I was just trying to purchase it so fast, I accidentally chose the expensive shipping option. But I wasn't sure if the p80s were going to "Firewood" and sell out within one minute. By the time I checked out it was still 3:00:34 on my clock.

Crap I just got refunded. I sat there and watched all the others slowly sell off... sad. I figured picking one of the bottom would decrease my odds of double-ordering, but then I ended up picking the one I liked best, so I guess it was popular.... :(

Last edited:

jasp3r

Payment went through, but just got an email from Lamart saying someone beat me to acrylic 80 and that a refund is coming :(

fingers crossed for turtle

Spaddy

Damn I got refunded too. It was fun tho. I was slow as shat checking out lol. Congrats to everyone that got one, show it off when you get it.

Vaporific

Damn I got refunded too. It was fun tho. I was slow as shat checking out lol. Congrats to everyone that got one, show it off when you get it.
Did you or anyone who got refunded get an order confirm email from Lamart? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get refunded. :peace:

Vaporific,

Spaddy

Did you or anyone who got refunded get an order confirm email from Lamart? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get refunded. :peace:
Yeah I got the order confirmation right when I placed it at 3:06 and the refund email at 3:21. The second email went to my promotions folder so you may want to check your other folders to make sure it didn’t get sent there. Otherwise fingers crossed that yours went thru!

okc0mputer

Celebrating because I scored one, payment went through and I received the second email saying it was processed! Its Acrylic/Black 83, the first two choices were sold before I could check out. Ya Gotta be persistent! I don't know much about the mouthpieces and quickly chose the tank just to finish my order. Super excited since this is going to be my first real portable. Woohoo!

SockPuppetTheatrics

Ok, I think I got acrylic #98 (no refund email at this point). Any recommendations on accessories? Definitely getting a capsule stem & cooling stuff to go with it. Anything else recommended?

Also, better to buy batteries domestically? I can't tell if adding a battery will complicate shipping.

SockPuppetTheatrics,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

JoJolion

Celebrating because I scored one, payment went through and I received the second email saying it was processed! Its Acrylic/Black 83, the first two choices were sold before I could check out. Ya Gotta be persistent! I don't know much about the mouthpieces and quickly chose the tank just to finish my order. Super excited since this is going to be my first real portable. Woohoo!
Lol my order went thru as acrylic/black 83….

floribud

I got an "order confirmed" at 3:02 and a refund at 3:21... Okay who ended up with "Acrylic 90"?

at least the refund said: "you very much for your interest, there will be more!" Hopefully this mean less than 2 months for the next drop

Vaporific

Yeah I got the order confirmation right when I placed it at 3:06 and the refund email at 3:21. The second email went to my promotions folder so you may want to check your other folders to make sure it didn’t get sent there. Otherwise fingers crossed that yours went thru!
Even better - I replied to my stem order confirmation from yesterday asking to ship it with my P80 I got the confirmation for and I got reply stating the P80 is mine. Fan-friggin-tastic! OK, it's Sunday and I'm now grinding lots of weed, to celebrate and because I'm low. Congrats to those who scored one and regrets to everyone else. Cheers. :peace: :peace:

Top Bottom