Tetra P80

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I'm just happy the ones I chose caught your eye too. Arggh…what am i saying? There really wasn't any selection process. If it wasn't for the model # listed in order details, and you posting the pictures afterwards, I'd have no idea which I bought :lol: :lol:
Haha, it was a bit of a glance, 'ooh it's gorgeous', and rush to check out, wasn't it. LOL Honestly, all of their work is pretty stunning. I don't think anyone could go wrong in that drop.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So my financial institution flagged my transactions, all 5 of them, as fraud - even calling them during the week and telling them I’d be making an international purchase today. I could have snagged 5 including a custom order - but I just want ONE. Oh but Mr. ________, the algorithm will take into account this next time and it SHOULD go through. But it didn’t on the second through fifth attempt even getting a text security code to my cell on the firs
Code:

t one today (custom slot). And guess what? The bank has no record of them sending me the text - because there was a glitch somewhere in their system. Such BS. I was on with two CS people and then the fraud department. No one from the bank can definitely say my next attempt will go through; it might or it might not, that’s what they all said. I’ll try again next drop (if a Sunday) and I was told I needn’t have to pre-authorize again (it did no good the first time). I’m bummed. They are so beautiful too. I even got to enter my credit card info this time unlike the previous drop - and now indeed it is my financial institution’s fault. Congrats to everyone who got one this drop. Very nice units! I may investigate another form of payment for the next drop as a backup - the site doesn’t take my other
I was on time to see most of what was available, and I totally would have bought #52 Acrylic (absolutely in LOVE with the colors on this one) or the Octopus special (obviously) if they had not sold out instantly... Please reveal yourselves whoever snagged these two, you lucky so and so's!

Screenshot-20210321-132855.png

I actually had enough time to get #44 below (and probably plenty of others too) and I may have if the P80 mod was bronze instead of blue (must be a lot of blue mods left, I know previous drops had used a lot of silver and bronze, so maybe stock running low) but I also dragged my feet obviously, so more new folks could score their own...

Screenshot-20210321-132947.png

I mean if I was lucky enough to snag one of the nicest ones I wanted like the two on top here, or maybe any of the ones here really, I probably would have to sell one of my other tetra to balance out karmically anyway!

Definitely could have snagged a TetraX so I did not see any acrylic this time, nice teak/wenge drum though and some cheap repurposed heaters too...

Also I see that the tank mouthpiece now comes in a green and a blue version, though the joint and stem parts are still clear... Still anxiously awaiting a tank xl with longer stem mouthpiece (plus more colors maybe, custom horns and dots??)

Congrats to all that scored, don't forget to share photos of the beautiful babies when they arrive too! :whip:
On the acrylics, are those inlays, laminates, or other? Just curious about the process, on the pics they remind me of some of the galaxy burl work that Futo does.

passenger

is this thing on?
I'm just happy the ones I chose caught your eye too. Arggh…what am i saying? There really wasn't any selection process. If it wasn't for the model # listed in order details, and you posting the pictures afterwards, I'd have no idea which I bought :lol: :lol:
Same. When the drop happened and they came popping up on site I didn't wait too long, after 10 seconds I just had something in the cart and checked out like I had too much coffee... and it worked, looks like I'm in. They all look nice though. How does acryl on wood hold up over time? Love the new style

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Those who do snag a unit during the drop, is there a confirmation email from Lamart’s site in addition to a successful checkout? Checking my bank account this morning (Monday , day after drop) I see 4 transactions in Processing state - 1 custom and 3 prebuilt - yet I was denied for all of my units when checking out due to my bank declining the transactions. That much I’ve confirmed over the phone with them after the drop. Perhaps the status will change on my bank account to Denied but it appears they’re trying to post them. Confused and mildly disappointed. I just want one P80... :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BrianTL

Vapefanatic

Those who do snag a unit during the drop, is there a confirmation email from Lamart’s site in addition to a successful checkout? Checking my bank account this morning (Monday , day after drop) I see 4 transactions in Processing state - 1 custom and 3 prebuilt - yet I was denied for all of my units when checking out due to my bank declining the transactions. That much I’ve confirmed over the phone with them after the drop. Perhaps the status will change on my bank account to Denied but it appears they’re trying to post them. Confused and mildly disappointed. I just want one P80... :peace:
I'm really sorry buddy. Yes, there is a confirmation email with order details. If you receive that + no refund/cancellation email, you'll be good. At least that's what I've gathered so far. Hope it helps.

fangorn

hello company!

yesterday I was in the starting blocks since morning! excitement built up throughout the day ...

in the evening, I had warned that I had a football match to watch at 9 p.m. ...
Obviously it was the moment to have an "important" couple discussion ... discussions that I sent a little bit ... to finally find myself on Lamart's site at 8:59 pm ...

on the left, my cell phone ... I'm already logged into my account and the cleat for pre-built models ...
on the right, my computer, I didn't have time to log into my account ... to look at the personalized models ...

It's been a long time since I had not stressed so much for a purchase ... intense, these few minutes ... I did anything ... really anything and I quickly left aside the computer to devote myself to a single screen ...

finally, I think I managed to buy a raw model .. in Santos rosewood ... 😍

but that remains to be confirmed because I used the payment by transfer option (recommended on a French-speaking forum to "reserve" your order almost instantly) ...

then I made the payment by credit card (option indicated by e-mail as possible following the 1st step ...)

I am still waiting for a confirmation ... I will only be reasonably disappointed if it does not work ... but suddenly there is a residue of stress following this purchase ... pending!

here ... not very interesting as a message, but I wanted / needed to share this with you ...

johnnyCanuck

hello company!

yesterday I was in the starting blocks since morning! excitement built up throughout the day ...

in the evening, I had warned that I had a football match to watch at 9 p.m. ...
Obviously it was the moment to have an "important" couple discussion ... discussions that I sent a little bit ... to finally find myself on Lamart's site at 8:59 pm ...

on the left, my cell phone ... I'm already logged into my account and the cleat for pre-built models ...
on the right, my computer, I didn't have time to log into my account ... to look at the personalized models ...

It's been a long time since I had not stressed so much for a purchase ... intense, these few minutes ... I did anything ... really anything and I quickly left aside the computer to devote myself to a single screen ...

finally, I think I managed to buy a raw model .. in Santos rosewood ... 😍

but that remains to be confirmed because I used the payment by transfer option (recommended on a French-speaking forum to "reserve" your order almost instantly) ...

then I made the payment by credit card (option indicated by e-mail as possible following the 1st step ...)

I am still waiting for a confirmation ... I will only be reasonably disappointed if it does not work ... but suddenly there is a residue of stress following this purchase ... pending!

here ... not very interesting as a message, but I wanted / needed to share this with you ...

���
ProductModelQuantityPriceTotal
TETRA P80 - santos rosewood / blue / zigzag
- mouth piece choice: nub cooling mouth pi..
tetrap80prebuilt1CHF 275.00CHF 275.00
Sub-Total:CHF 275.00
WORLD priority + tracking (Weight: 0.30kg):CHF 24.00
Total:CHF 299.00
This is what I snagged. No email that I was refunded. Was wondering if this is the same unit that you’re referring to.

I just got an email that it’s now being packaged. :)

Last edited:

fangorn

���
ProductModelQuantityPriceTotal
TETRA P80 - santos rosewood / blue / zigzag
- mouth piece choice: nub cooling mouth pi..
tetrap80prebuilt1CHF 275.00CHF 275.00
Sub-Total:CHF 275.00
WORLD priority + tracking (Weight: 0.30kg):CHF 24.00
Total:CHF 299.00
This is what I snagged. No email that I was refunded. Was wondering if this is the same unit that you’re referring to.

I just got an email that it’s now being packaged. :)

no it's not the same!
you have pixel and i have floral.
still hoping !! 🤞😉

Last edited:

Vaporific

Ugh I got high forgot all about this drop I get on my nerves lol I swear me and drops are incompatible
I was under the influence, didn't forget (except the premature time change), and my bank declined all the transactions. I used the Visa option too. If I were to choose the BANK TRANSFER option during check out, would that secure/hold an item until I provide my bank's routing info or could someone else grab and secure the item before I furnish the info? If the latter and my bank still refuses to accept the transaction (due to 'fraud' - BS! and we all know it's not), then I'll need to obtain a new Visa/MC credit card to enact this transaction. I have another credit card that's not accepted by the site (and I wish it took PayPal - that would be way too easy). I have no other option since my bank can't guaranty the transaction will go through next time via Visa/MC option (even pre-authorizing like I did for yesterday's drop, which didn't do squat for me). Happy Monday to all - I'm so bummed about yesterday's drop. So close yet so far... :peace:

EDIT: for giggles, I ordered a glass stem just now via BANK TRANSFER option and got an email from the site saying "thanks for your interest... Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed...". I haven't furnished my routing number, etc. as this was just a test.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I was under the influence, didn't forget (except the premature time change), and my bank declined all the transactions. I used the Visa option too. If I were to choose the BANK TRANSFER option during check out, would that secure/hold an item until I provide my bank's routing info or could someone else grab and secure the item before I furnish the info? If the latter and my bank still refuses to accept the transaction (due to 'fraud' - BS! and we all know it's not), then I'll need to obtain a new Visa/MC credit card to enact this transaction. I have another credit card that's not accepted by the site (and I wish it took PayPal - that would be way too easy). I have no other option since my bank can't guaranty the transaction will go through next time via Visa/MC option (even pre-authorizing like I did for yesterday's drop, which didn't do squat for me). Happy Monday to all - I'm so bummed about yesterday's drop. So close yet so far... :peace:

EDIT: for giggles, I ordered a glass stem just now via BANK TRANSFER option and got an email from the site saying "thanks for your interest... Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed...". I haven't furnished my routing number, etc. as this was just a test.
Well get them next time, in the meantime I got on the waitlist for the Nomad II, Im going to get one of these type of vapes one way or another

fangorn

well I can't believe it but I managed to get my hands on one of the vaporizers of this drop 😁

I was confused by all these acrylic designs! I expected more raw wood! and I was very, very, very happy to catch an all-wood one!
Out of the 40, ten or so designs I liked a lot ... I didn't even look for the turtle ... way too sublime !!!

I managed to grab one in Santos rosewood with floral design ... Exactly what I was hoping for 😁

So many emotions this quest !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210321-225524~2.png
    Screenshot_20210321-225524~2.png
    961.2 KB · Views: 10

Vapefanatic

well I can't believe it but I managed to get my hands on one of the vaporizers of this drop 😁

I was confused by all these acrylic designs! I expected more raw wood! and I was very, very, very happy to catch an all-wood one!
Out of the 40, ten or so designs I liked a lot ... I didn't even look for the turtle ... way too sublime !!!

I managed to grab one in Santos rosewood with floral design ... Exactly what I was hoping for 😁

Did they reply to your emails? I also used the Bank Transfer option. I've been waiting for a reply, so that I can send the correct amount. This is because I have 3 orders to combine into one. Its been more than 24 hours since I sent my first email. I sent a follow up email but still haven't received any replies.

I even sent @funkyjunky a copy of the email I sent.

I just need a reply to my email, and I'll send payment over in a minute. I've been waiting over a day, checking my inbox every minute. Dear @funkyjunky can you perhaps help an overexcited TetraP80 new buyer?

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: RobbIt

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock

I agree, I like the acrylics, but I’m more drawn to the solid wood designs. Would be nice to see one of the acrylics up close and in person. Anyone out there with an acrylic from the last drop willing to give some insight on the up close look and feel? Are we talking really hard shell one piece acrylic panels, or something totally different? Inlaid into a cutout portion of the wood, or glued on top of the solid wood. Inquiring minds want to know. My attempt at an acrylic was refunded, but I did not walk away with an empty cart, so I’m happy to join the Tetra P80 club finally. Was nice not feeling stressed about this drop knowing I already had a Dual and TetraX at the ready.

Vapefanatic

Did they reply to your emails? I also used the Bank Transfer option. I've been waiting for a reply, so that I can send the correct amount. This is because I have 3 orders to combine into one. Its been more than 24 hours since I sent my first email. I sent a follow up email but still haven't received any replies.

I even sent @funkyjunky a copy of the email I sent.

I just need a reply to my email, and I'll send payment over in a minute. I've been waiting over a day, checking my inbox every minute. Dear @funkyjunky can you perhaps help an overexcited TetraP80 new buyer?
Reply received! Lamartshop is awesome!

Vaporific

I also used the Bank Transfer option.

Could you expound on this payment method? Does a bank transfer guarantee a hold on an item? How is it that payment isn’t actually made them same day as in your case? My bank denied me 4 times with my Visa debit card so I’m curious to see how underwhelmed and disappointed yet-to-own a P80 a person I am can actually obtain one the next drop - which will be my third as I haven’t scored ONE yet. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: fangorn
Top Bottom