• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Terp Torch

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I have to admit I have no idea! I don't live in a two torch friendly voltage zone lol. I was assuming it's might work, maybe not worthy this one... Sorry! :uhoh:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I was getting ready to take pics of my TT to post on classifieds and busted the bowl. Any source for reasonably decent prices bowl that works well?

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: LesPlenty
anyone try the new ddave mod with terp torch? It has TI pearls instead of glass oh lordyy
anyone try the new ddave mod with terp torch? It has TI pearls instead of glass oh lordyy
I just got my package form d Dave. Need to do a burn-off then I will investigate the difference between glass and Ti. I second Bleach’s inquiry regarding the new terp torch bowl. I'd love to get my hands on one.

androponic

vaped.
yes the new bowls will be included with new bundles but brian also said they will be in stock to buy alone. please do follow up about the ddave g5 titanium beads. im wondering if its worth getting them myself

yes the new bowls will be included with new bundles but brian also said they will be in stock to buy alone. please do follow up about the ddave g5 titanium beads. im wondering if its worth getting them myself
I'm very impressed with the ti spheres. The heating is much more even. I don't need to go past level 3. When I take my material out and run It through a dynavap there is very little left over vapor. I'd say it is way worth it. I need to push it more to fine out how high I can go before it burns but at level 3 I have not burned anything yet. I'm am very please with this mod. I'm very pleased this mod has reduced the hot-spotting substantially. I'm interested in that new bowl however, in very pleased use the eq bowl on a male to male adaptor with a j hook. Thanks, everyone for bringing the ti spheres to my attention. This is a lot of fun to tinker with.

Ianscrutable,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I could really do with a few of these!! can we pleez have back in stock?
(assuming it's 19mm to 14mm?)

stndglasschamber-768x768.jpg
minichamber-768x768.jpg

Haze Mister,

androponic

vaped.
I could really do with a few of these!! can we pleez have back in stock?
(assuming it's 19mm to 14mm?)

stndglasschamber-768x768.jpg
minichamber-768x768.jpg
did you see the new and improved version? up towards the top of this page, post #354.

yes TT bowls are all 18mm (some call it 19mm too) to 14mm.

androponic,

androponic

vaped.
Damn, I 'm not a big fan of the handle sticking out the side.
that can be scored with a cheapo diamond file and popped right off if that was the only thing you didnt like about it. i personally bought a cheap set of diamond cutting wheels from harbor freight for 5 bucks and thats even easier if you have a dremel or similar rotary tool. but the file method works too.

androponic,

snackmaster

Recently got one of these secondhand off reddit and had a good first session over the weekend. Previous owner had upgraded the tip screen to titanium and I went ahead and swapped in titanium pearls, added a 2nd c-clip to tip, and added screens to the bowl (1" on top & 14mm basket in joint). At level 3 I got good performance and didn't experience any of the downsides I've read about, with exception of the form factor being a little awkward.

Thanks, @The Chemist and @D3m0nFlare for mod ideas :tup:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Jesus, that thing looks like one hell of a lung-busting vape. It just about kills Troy every time. It might beat out the ruby modded SSV for hardest hitter in his rotation. Way too much brute vape force for me.

Morimoto

I got the G5 Titanium pearls from DDave, they preform great and most importantly are indestructible!!! I actually really like the stock boro glass balls, they kick ass but I'm a HEAVY user and my glass balls are already wearing, not much but they are opaque now from surface scratches and marring due to movement against other balls. Also there was a light coating of incredibly fine glass dust on the inside of the TerpTorch head when I took the glass out Monday after 4 to 5 pounds of homegrown going through it in 4 months.

I really would like to have 3 Terp Torches, 1 titanium balls, 1 with rubies & 1 with stock glass balls all running at the same time so I can get a good comparison. BOTH the glass and Ti balls provide awesome dense vapor, Ti allowing lower temps (and more sustained heat I reckon), I moved from 8 to 6 going from glass to Ti, full to the top stock bowls packed, 3/4 - 1 gram per bowl cleared in 4-5 hits leaving me drooling unable to even play basic video games lol.

Top Bottom