Tafée Bowle

Dr. G

Old Resident
If I had known about the Bowle and its performance before I purchased the Venty, I would have never purchased the Venty...I would have not purchased lots of my vapes if I had known about how great the Bowle was. Do not let that amazing design throw you off....Get the Bowle, it is so worth it.

scoobindedoob

Do not let that amazing design throw you off....Get the Bowle, it is so worth it.
The design is actually something that I really like about the Bowle. I think it could be great for hidden in plain sight incognito dosing at family/kid friendly types of events.

I feel like it is something I could leave sitting out around nephews (in a safe unreachable place of course) and sneak a hit when I step outside to tend to the grill or something. I’m not trying to hide anything from the other adults, but I think it’s good to avoid smoking/vaping around or in plain sight of kids. This seems just sneaky enough to be rated PG instead of PG13 for some reason haha.

Dr. G

Old Resident
The design is actually something that I really like about the Bowle. I think it could be great for hidden in plain sight incognito dosing at family/kid friendly types of events.

I feel like it is something I could leave sitting out around nephews (in a safe unreachable place of course) and sneak a hit when I step outside to tend to the grill or something. I’m not trying to hide anything from the other adults, but I think it’s good to avoid smoking/vaping around or in plain sight of kids. This seems just sneaky enough to be rated PG instead of PG13 for some reason haha.
I totally agree!!!! I have been outside in public...using my Bowle. Also, great on a boat! Also, great when we went camping. To have the liquid there also is so important to me...but, the best part is how QUICK it heats up....how MUCH FLAVOR is obtained...and HOW EASY it is to operate and clean. An OUTSTANDING design...truly needs to be awarded something.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
This is seriously ruining my weekend with indecisiveness lol. Had the Solo 3 in my cart ready to buy when I received the TB2 email -_-

Have the original and fits my specific use case of quick mid-night hits to get back to sleep, but that price is CRAZY!!!
I'm super curious about the Bowle series 2 as well based on all the reviews but I just bought a Solo3 (it's amazing!) and I'm having a really hard time justifying that price as well. It's double what the S3 costs.

I love the fact that they're both Canadian companies but I won't jump in at that price point.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I'm super curious about the Bowle series 2 as well based on all the reviews but I just bought a Solo3 (it's amazing!) and I'm having a really hard time justifying that price as well. It's double what the S3 costs.

I love the fact that they're both Canadian companies but I won't jump in at that price point.
That price point makes all the difference...I have a hard time comparing anything. What I have done with my collection is that slowly I just get them all then, I decide for myself. I save my money and then, conquer! I have no regrets...well, kind of but, at least I have experienced all of the vapes and then, can have a proper opinion for myself. What I love...you may not love, and we are just reading a sea of personal opinions and experiences....I already have experienced the Solo to their Tower...owned them all...for me, the Bowle works and there is no need for anything else because I have the Venty, (which when working) is a beast...I recommend you get anything you want...because you might just eventually get bored and need something else.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
That price point makes all the difference...I have a hard time comparing anything. What I have done with my collection is that slowly I just get them all then, I decide for myself. I save my money and then, conquer! I have no regrets...well, kind of but, at least I have experienced all of the vapes and then, can have a proper opinion for myself. What I love...you may not love, and we are just reading a sea of personal opinions and experiences....I already have experienced the Solo to their Tower...owned them all...for me, the Bowle works and there is no need for anything else because I have the Venty, (which when working) is a beast...I recommend you get anything you want...because you might just eventually get bored and need something else.
I hear you! I tend to agree that you should get something if you really want to. The odds are pretty fair that I'll own a Bowle at some point but I'm pretty satisfied right now and the prices should only drop with time...

Very happy for you that you've got the machines you like 🙂. It's a great time to be a dry herb vaper 👍

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I envy you guys.
I'm still waiting for an email on the international
I’m very happy with my solo 3, but my TM2 is dead and at times I miss the super on-demand hit-it-like-a-cart-but-flower capability of the TM2.

I’m considering buying the TB2 to fill that niche for me. Is the TB2 (or TB) similar to the TM2 with regards to the on demand performance?

Also, it seems a few European folks were having manufacturing quality issues a couple months ago. Anyone know ifthis new launch is a revised version that has fixed those issues?

I have TM2 and TB and they pretty much complete each other.
Even If I had TB2 I would feel the same because out and about, it's all about the TM2 for me.

The performance of TB is best IMO. The TM2 is still amazing, but there's something special about the TB, at least for me.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I mean it's getting off topic, but firewood just dropped the price on the FW9, I always describe it as a perfect pairing with the TM2, all the benefits except more conduction and ceramic chambered, it is actually more compact too... Thinking about how well it could go with TB2 now too, since they both use awesome right angle pathway and the ceramic chamber capsules, FW9 uses them as more of an oven for plenty of conduction though it can be used for more convection as well, more of a hybrid experience on the go... Someday I'm sure I will also have the new Bowle, at a lower price, maybe with more low temp settings and connection options if my dreams come true! :D:cool::freak::brow:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I didn't wake up today expecting to buy a TB2. But that's what ended up happening, so I'm here now
You're going to be just fine.

My experience, TB2 is my all-day daily driver. This morning, thinking about the new, higher price (we still plan to upgrade.
my wife's TB og), it was immediately easy to rationalize.

Even if there is an rma return in my future ($40) postage, I'm still in for less than 70 cents a day, through the 2 year warranty period...and that's less than one tenth of what I spend on bud...

Dr. G

Old Resident
I mean it's getting off topic, but firewood just dropped the price on the FW9, I always describe it as a perfect pairing with the TM2, all the benefits except more conduction and ceramic chambered, it is actually more compact too... Thinking about how well it could go with TB2 now too, since they both use awesome right angle pathway and the ceramic chamber capsules, FW9 uses them as more of an oven for plenty of conduction though it can be used for more convection as well, more of a hybrid experience on the go... Someday I'm sure I will also have the new Bowle, at a lower price, maybe with more low temp settings and connection options if my dreams come true! :D:cool::freak::brow:
Shit Snacks, I have learned so much over the years from your posts...
Now, I am really trying to understand what you have written here because it seems so valuable, and I have no idea what this means and I want to learn. So... the Firewood is something to use separate from the Bowle or in conjunction with? Does it attach to the Bowle? Should I just go to the Firewood section? I am so new at all of this still...I want a Firewood now.

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks, I have learned so much over the years from your posts...
Now, I am really trying to understand what you have written here because it seems so valuable, and I have no idea what this means and I want to learn. So... the Firewood is something to use separate from the Bowle or in conjunction with? Does it attach to the Bowle? Should I just go to the Firewood section? I am so new at all of this still...I want a Firewood now.

Haha sorry no it's a separate vape

Dr. G

Old Resident
I wanted to purchase additional screens for the little pots...can someone tell me please what size they are? Do I just get them on Amazon? Or are those really terrible ones to buy???

I know I can buy them from the Bowle website...but, these are in large quantity boxes...

Dr. G,

Shit Snacks

I wanted to purchase additional screens for the little pots...can someone tell me please what size they are? Do I just get them on Amazon? Or are those really terrible ones to buy???

I know I can buy them from the Bowle website...but, these are in large quantity boxes...

I think they should just be regular half inch? There are good quality stainless steel mesh screens on Amazon and eBay just check the reviews before you order

Chronicele

Anyone purchase in the last week and get shipping details? Bought on Sun but can’t check the order on the site.

Edit: Got the shipping notification about an hour after posting this...not sure if coincidence lol.

Last edited:
Chronicele,

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Anyone purchase in the last week and get shipping details? Bought on Sun but can’t check the order on the site.
None for me yet, just have my receipt. When i try to check my order, I get taken to a site that says "File not found". I assume it'll update soon enough though!

Edit: I have just received tracking info!

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Read posts asking for a travel case. This is well padded, but a tight fit for Series 2 -- need to pull out with hand inside the hopefully dry cup. Without cup, pull up by stem. Can see this being helpful if they release a cup made with glass. It's a medium sized DSLR lens case:

Bowle-in-lens-case.jpg

Ordered this today to see if it works better, especially without the cup. Should cover/pad it compactly, for putting inside travel bag or sling:

Tech-Wrap-Lens-Pouch.jpg

An OUTSTANDING design...truly needs to be awarded something.

@Dr. G -- They already got some awards :wave::clap:

bowle-design-awards.jpg

Silly picture for today:

Bowles-with-Octopus-by-Nic-Mc-Guire.jpg

Edit: Just noticed a typo in Bruno's text:
"Using our patented design and temparature (sic) control technology"
(I'm such a dick)

Happy it's not "temporal" control -- time travel to a "when" with no charging ports is no bueno

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Bruno Baker is a genius...he deserves many more awards...how he came up with this idea is crazy! You would have to be stoned to come up with this crazy idea....Oh?! Maybe he was!!!! I just love mine and wish to have one more...and glass. But, I tell you there is nothing like putting some cubes in the cup and pouring a nice Scotch, or Bourbon and some incredible Northern Lights herb...and sit outside and watch my dog run around...the Bowle is pure genius...everything about it is grand.

ChooChooCharlie

Update: the TechWrap neoprene lens pouch I posted above arrived

Not thrilled -- too thin. Oh, well

Suppose it will protect from surface scratches, though

Ninja Bowle:

Bowle-in-Tech-Wrap-neoprene-wrap.jpg

Funny, forgot about the Dime Bag pouch I posted back in 2021 on page 108

Also funny, and an indication of old man brain disease, forgot I posted the battery charge lockout reset procedure Jan, 2023 on page 168 of this thread. Could have saved Vito and myself trouble if I had remembered. A genuine D'Ohh!

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
My TB2 got delivered today! Talk about a quick turn around, only took 4 1/2 days to get from Ontario, CA to Richmond, VA.

Only 2 pots in so far, but damn, I can see what all the love is for. Tasty hard hitting instant rips that are cool enough natively to not need water (though I'm going try using it with a whip WPA later), , there's a lot to appreciate here and it checks a lot of boxes for me as it currently stands. I've only done the higher temps for now to test out the power, but I'll be having many chiller sessions this weekend at lower temps.

I'm also happy to report that I received both the acrylic and metal potters for free in my order, both full of pots, I thought I'd only be getting the acrylic one for free and the metal one would be the more premium option to buy. So combined with the pot that came in the stem, I have a total of 9 pots! Very generous! I can definitely say the $450 price point is a lot easier to swallow now, what a perfect start to my weekend

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Hmm it doesnt come with the charging brick...I have the original, but does anyone know of any restrictions/requirements for the charging brick? Does it have to be the Tafee ones?
AFAIK no, I’m using my generic Qualcomm QC 3.0 one and all good. Although exclusively with the Tafee cable, tried another one the other day and there was some funky behaviour where puck was vibrating and dancing on the table for a brief moment :)

Top Bottom