Tafée Bowle

Dr. G

Old Resident
My TB2 got delivered today! Talk about a quick turn around, only took 4 1/2 days to get from Ontario, CA to Richmond, VA.

Only 2 pots in so far, but damn, I can see what all the love is for. Tasty hard hitting instant rips that are cool enough natively to not need water (though I'm going try using it with a whip WPA later), , there's a lot to appreciate here and it checks a lot of boxes for me as it currently stands. I've only done the higher temps for now to test out the power, but I'll be having many chiller sessions this weekend at lower temps.

I'm also happy to report that I received both the acrylic and metal potters for free in my order, both full of pots, I thought I'd only be getting the acrylic one for free and the metal one would be the more premium option to buy. So combined with the pot that came in the stem, I have a total of 9 pots! Very generous! I can definitely say the $450 price point is a lot easier to swallow now, what a perfect start to my weekend
Enjoy! Could you post a photo of the metal pot please? If you can...thank you.

PS You are speaking about the grinder? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I get your post now...never mind about the photo....I thought there were different actual loading pots other than the acrylic white ones....thanks.

just to confirm, the stubby stem is included with the order of the series 2. In Chicago and I’m ready to drop 500 just to have it express lol

Bonesvapechi,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Bonesvapechi
It has been promised in the current batch, along with a potterII and some "surprise gift"
I think express shippping may be a roll of dice. It seems to take Tafee 1 or 2 days at least to get the order shipped. Mine sat at the border for 3 days, which the " express price" doesn't get you out of. And some get to say, Virginia in 4 days, all with reqular shipping (which is already dhl "express").
All I'm saying is, express may make it faster, but also may only make it cost more.
Hope you like it!

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Mine arrived today as well, good timing after a stressful week.

Hmm it doesnt come with the charging brick...I have the original, but does anyone know of any restrictions/requirements for the charging brick? Does it have to be the Tafee ones?
Idk about restrictions/requirements specifically. But because my Bowle came with a charging cable and no brick, I can only assume whatever bricks I have on hand, whether it's fast charging or not, must work well enough or they would have packed one in there for me to begin with. I've only had my bowle for 24ish hours by this point, but Ive already been testing enough to need to charge it twice, and my charging brick that came with my HTC VIVE VR back in 2016 seems to be working just fine with it.

PS You are speaking about the grinder?
Yep! Referring to the grinder "potters". All the "pots" are the normal ceramic with mesh screen like expected!

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I got mine as well, paid for express so I wouldn’t be jealous of those who already got it!
And what do you know?? They sent me 2 of them! (Yup 2 boxes with identical DHL tracking numbers)
I already reached out to them to see what to do but I did suggest if they let me keep it, I will give away on FC.
They will probably have me return, but finger’s crossed! 🤞

Enjoying the basically instant hits and easy loading/unloading. Excited to try out with noob friends.
However, I was expecting better flavor. Nothing special in my book thus far, but I am only on day two and need to re-read this thread for tips & tricks.

Chronicele

Will post a fuller review in a few weeks, but pretty satisfied so far. I started yesterday after a couple stems of TM2 earlier and the Bowle kept up well. Heats up in less than 2 seconds with strong, cool vapor on 3+ power. I tried a couple pots starting with 4 and it extracted pretty similar to by TM2 (maybe slightlyy less potency but will compare more). Agreed that flavor seems mediocre (though I prefer potency/convenience). The one thing I recall from original Bowle that still seems to be the case is that the first hit is pretty mellow, even at high temps.

I'm sure the potter isn't the best way of filling pots, but it's worked nicely so far for someone who enjoys the use cases of between video games rounds and for a quick mid-night hit. Battery does seem better, but need to test more. Will see if I can get the old Bowle 1 working again to compare.

Dr. G

Old Resident
The best thing about my Bowle is the flavor...I use to feel this from the ALP....it is most significant with the Bowle. I love how simple it is to operate compared to all my other vapes...

imor jones

Now
Will post a fuller review in a few weeks, but pretty satisfied so far. I started yesterday after a couple stems of TM2 earlier and the Bowle kept up well. Heats up in less than 2 seconds with strong, cool vapor on 3+ power. I tried a couple pots starting with 4 and it extracted pretty similar to by TM2 (maybe slightlyy less potency but will compare more). Agreed that flavor seems mediocre (though I prefer potency/convenience). The one thing I recall from original Bowle that still seems to be the case is that the first hit is pretty mellow, even at high temps.

I'm sure the potter isn't the best way of filling pots, but it's worked nicely so far for someone who enjoys the use cases of between video games rounds and for a quick mid-night hit. Battery does seem better, but need to test more. Will see if I can get the old Bowle 1 working again to compare.

I would also like to know, how the performance of the tb2 compares to the tb1. As i have the tb1.
And i always kept using it. Its always the one for a fast session in between...

imor jones,
Top Bottom