• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

Djsleepy

i got a nice picture from the inside a Bowle and I thought it would be interesting for everyone to see.
if it's already posted here, sorry for that. i didnt made the picture myself and i didnt open my tafee! ;)
I received it from @btka Thx for that

OMG! It’s the haze square battery! Did you take it out to see specs? Would love to compare , I still have 6 new batteries for the Square ;looks easy to replace!

ChooChooCharlie

I sent that Bowle to Bud, so it's my fault he opened it. Think he was curious because it worked so well. Funny watching him get pissed off in vid, surprised how good it was. He took down vid, though

Stock Bowle pot screen at left, cheap amazon 200/box in middle, cheap amazon extra fine on right
Bowle-potscreens.jpg

This box of 200 half inch screens are a good match for the stock screen:
Think I have enough?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
For me the reason I prefer TB over other vaporizers is the amount of fiddling I'm willing to put up with. The TB seems to me to be Idiot-Proof, which, me being an Idiot, plays right into my strengths. To me, the TB seems relatively ritual-free. I understand and relate to the ritual of cannabis consumption. The warming up the unit, dimming the lights, etc. The TB to me is a simple workhorse that gives me tasty rips without too much brain power or ritual mumbo-jumbo all-day long (I bought a 2nd unit).

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

Can you elaborate on why? TM vs TV is a debate that I am sure many are making. As I would have been if not scared away by TM Customer Service stories.
it is very easy to use like macbill said :lol: the vape experience is very, very pleasant, very light, smooth and totally cool.
it is kind of medically for me. The taste is great and I like the design (I've also bought 2 devices and haven't used a cup, both are still packaged). but that was it, otherwise the @Shit Snacks complains ;) The TM hits little harder for me i think (it is an little other high for me) tastes not so good and the fun factor is not so big for me. :whip:Topic closed ! ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
it is very easy to use like macbill said :lol: the vape experience is very, very pleasant, very light, smooth and totally cool.
it is kind of medically for me. The taste is great and I like the design (I've also bought 2 devices and haven't used a cup, both are still packaged). but that was it, otherwise the @Shit Snacks complains ;) The TM hits little harder for me i think (it is an little other high for me) tastes not so good and the fun factor is not so big for me. :whip:Topic closed ! ;)

Haha, the reason I always bring that rule up, is because now I am forced to reply here, since I think the TM actually tastes better, particularly because you can use lower temp settings... This is also without the cooling unit, through a right-angled jayhook, similar to the design of the bowle stem... At the upper temps I find both can be a little harsh though, especially taking large hits as they both have that pure convection on demand full power! The TB is much faster though, truly instant on demand, and I actually don't have any battery complaints personally! :tup:

ChooChooCharlie

Playing around with draw, trying to clear potentially problematic residual vapor. Key words are "potentially problematic"

This isn't a problem when using the press and hold method, quite intuitive to release an clear

My favorite method is the tap, release, draw method. Was stopping draw, letting it cutoff due to sensor, as designed. But, residual vapor still in pot and vicinity, which will rise back into heater screen. I'm a bit concerned with this condensate over time, requiring heater screen cleaning? Just guessing here, time will tell

So, I altered my tap, release method

Changed it to tap, release, draw...stop draw for half second while still holding to lips, then start a three second clearing draw while lights pulsate cool light blue

No more nasty residual vapor, and getting efficient use of vapor and battery? Who knows

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. The Bowle is a kick ass vape. Haven't had a heater cutoff in almost a week, since I've focused on steady draw for first 3 sec. Cheers

Edit: I'm in habit of dry q-tipping, firmly, after each pot sesh, to keep ceramic pots clean

But, if lazy, and your stem gets a bit resin coated, you will see little globs on pot exterior walls. Alcohol prep pads to the rescue. Quick, cheap, easy, effective
pad-and-swab.jpg

Moisten q-tip with swab to clean inside walls. Air dry. Is that so wrong?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's literally a few secs for both. How is that much much faster? I don't feel much difference personally. I also honestly feel the TM is way better, but that's just me.

I'd actually trade my more expensive TB for a TM lol

This is exactly why I said for whoever to start a new thread to compare them, this is getting so off topic lol When I use my TB, sometimes I am waiting for a vibration, not realizing it went to temp almost instantly already, because I am used to TM wait :D

cliffhanger1

Haha, the reason I always bring that rule up, is because now I am forced to reply here, since I think the TM actually tastes better, particularly because you can use lower temp settings... This is also without the cooling unit, through a right-angled jayhook, similar to the design of the bowle stem... At the upper temps I find both can be a little harsh though, especially taking large hits as they both have that pure convection on demand full power! The TB is much faster though, truly instant on demand, and I actually don't have any battery complaints personally! :tup:
hey that was meant for fun ;), yes the rules are important! and what i said about the taste was my personal experience, i only vape at the highest temperatures and for me the TB has a better taste than the TM. I always have a bit of woody taste with TM. but i like them both and have 2 devices from both

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Playing around with draw, trying to clear potentially problematic residual vapor. Key words are "potentially problematic"

This isn't a problem when using the press and hold method, quite intuitive to release an clear

My favorite method is the tap, release, draw method. Was stopping draw, letting it cutoff due to sensor, as designed. But, residual vapor still in pot and vicinity, which will rise back into heater screen. I'm a bit concerned with this condensate over time, requiring heater screen cleaning? Just guessing here, time will tell

So, I altered my tap, release method

Changed it to tap, release, draw...stop draw for half second while still holding to lips, then start a three second clearing draw while lights pulsate cool light blue

No more nasty residual vapor, and getting efficient use of vapor and battery? Who knows

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. The Bowle is a kick ass vape. Haven't had a heater cutoff in almost a week, since I've focused on steady draw for first 3 sec. Cheers

Edit: I'm in habit of dry q-tipping, firmly, after each pot sesh, to keep ceramic pots clean

But, if lazy, and your stem gets a bit resin coated, you will see little globs on pot exterior walls. Alcohol prep pads to the rescue. Quick, cheap, easy, effective
pad-and-swab.jpg

Moisten q-tip with swab to clean inside walls. Air dry. Is that so wrong?
My draw approach has been the same since the beginning....Press and release button, green light, draw, stop drawing when I've almost fully filled my lungs, and then draw enough to clear the stem when LED changes from green. Not once have I used the hold button and draw technique.

I've been clearing the residual vapor from every device that has had residual vapor for more than 4 decades so it was natural to do the same with the Bowle.

I also haven't had a premature inhalation ending in so long I can't remember when it last happened.

I can't count the number of times I've clicked the button 3x to initiate a session and found that hours before I never turned it off to begin with and had to click it again 3x. Since the Bowle is on demand leaving it in a wait state like that doesn't cause much, if any, battery drain.

Duffer

It's literally a few secs for both. How is that much much faster? I don't feel much difference personally. I also honestly feel the TM is way better, but that's just me.

I'd actually trade my more expensive TB for a TM lol
My TM may take 10-15 seconds (at power level 9 or so) to buzz initially and 4 or 5 seconds once it’s hot. My TB takes only a second or 2.

Top Bottom