Tafée Bowle

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks So sorry to bother you buddy! As if you haven't helped me a ton already lol!

How would you compare the Bowle to the Vapbong or FP that i think you have as well?

Yeah sorry aside from off topic there really is no comparison anyway, and no I do not have nor ever used a flowerpot... I know with a brand new vape, having comparisons within the thread can be reasonable depending on the context, but the Bowle and VB (and I imagine FP) aren't even in the same broad categories so it makes no sense to compare them to me regardless... They are both very nice and pure convection though? Aside from that another similarity I suppose is the use of a ceramic chamber bowl pot too!

It's going to be so fun to do this when the proper stem exists:

Screenshot-20210115-210853.png

And yes I did try to rig something up, it was pretty ill advised! :ko:

SquirrelMaster

I came back here to mention something else that I love about this vape but then I got high :lol:. Two Bowle bowls (bow-lay bowls or bowl bowls :brow:) of Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 and my brain decided to forget. Ah wait there it is, I wanted to mention how much I love the heating on this vape. Not because of well it vapes material but because of the effect, or lack of, that it has on the crucible err bowl temperature (the amount of times I've called them that is up there). Imagine grabbing a S&B dosing cap immediately after a session, oh wait, I did do that once. It fucking hurt! Same goes with the crucibles on the MV1 or probably any dosing cap for that matter, they'll burn your finger tips off. I think it's a testament to how insanely good the cooling is on the Bowle when the lip that makes the most contact with the stem can easily be grabbed after finishing a temp 1, 2, 3, 4 bowl and it doesn't melt my finger tips. Even the lower part of the bowl isn't too bad but that lip sticks out so that's where my fingers end up. So not only does this device heat up faster than any of my others devices but I can change bowls super fast and blast through material with quick back to back sessions. 3 minutes and 2 bowls later the Bowle was the perfect way to start the weekend before starting supper!

@LongDraw
I had the device turning off at the start of a draw (not holding the button) when I first received mine but since I made sure to have a consistent draw it hasn't done it once. I've tried holding the button as well but I really like the auto mode and how easy it makes a session.

Challenge accepted...

View attachment 5331

All packed into a single Bowle pot. The draw still felt open and the clouds were great. Light pack... hard pack... Bowle laughs at it all.

I jam packed a bowl yesterday but I don't think it was that much! I bet it laughed it off, the Bowle rips!

Didn't know this. Thanks !!

Mine is currently charging.
Do I need a burnoff prior to first use?
Do I need to use the rubber mouthpiece in the stem? I'm afraid I may swallow it.

I noticed no smells when I opened mine and when I cleaned all parts of the Bowle with ISO and soapy water, which came back clean, I didn't feel the need to do a burn off. This device comes medically clean, shrink wrapped and all.

@Shit Snacks
I think Delta 3D Studios needs to get a hold of a Bowle to print a master adapter for stem to water and also some bowl holders for popular grinders to convert a BCG for instance into a makeshift potter.

ChooChooCharlie

Can't understand the desire for a vapor glass attachment thing, Must be a generational deal. Don't like the dangerous and difficult cleaning, don't like the mouth feel, don't like inhaling extra air before goodies, don't like the handling, don't like fragile storing, smell, appearance

I like the sleek aluminum Bowle stem, though

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Can't understand the glass thing, Must be a generational deal. Don't like the dangerous and difficult cleaning, don't like the mouth feel, don't like inhaling extra air before goodies, don't like the handling, don't like fragile storing, smell, appearance

I like the sleek aluminum Bowle stem, though
I am on board with @ChooChooCharlie 100%
Don't like water at all.... the smell etc....... what he^ said!
I think generational also.
Can't get enough vapor from the Bowle, though!

Green Kiwi

oh and yes with bigger batteries and pass thru charging.
That's the thing I hope they put in the next run of production, as most people seem to be keen on having a bigger battery, and in the insides(vape critic)there seems ample room for that.🕵️‍♂️.
The battery and it being sold as a medical vaporiser, is all that is keeping me from ordering one sofar.
medical is only important to my(I just as @SquirrelMaster ,after seeing those melted and charred S&B hybrid parts, think it means fuck all)because of me living in New Zealand, and our customs has made the extremely dumb and not relevant at all ,decision that only medical vapes are allowed to be imported....:bang::cuss::mental:.(which put me down to S&B only at the moment..I do have other vapes though purchased before customs got a new policy, and off course being Dutch I had to bring my VERDAMPER with me, in the suitcase arriving here..:D)
I hope they put something about it being a medical vape on the box(very stylish by the way)in the future,as wel as going to a bigger capacity battery.at THAT point there is no way I could hold control of myself, and order 1 maybe 3:freak::p.
Many people that I have very high in mind, have posted here and told such positive reviews, that I would be daft to not want one in my live.

:peace::luv:.

RxPlorer

Been struggling with how to pick up and hold the bowle when using with a filled cup. I tend to place my thumb directly in the middle of the stem, since that feels most stable when lifting and holding fire.

Problem is, there’s just a LITTLE bit of play in the inserted bowl. And that leverage on the stem makes it rock back and forth just enough to leave me concerned about wear from repetitive friction.

Heres a tip. Use the sensing mode when the cup is in use. Problem solved.

Shit Snacks

Well I don't think they are classifying it as a vape at all, I think that is part of the point of the design, especially with new restrictions becoming more prominent with shipping...

@Shit Snacks
I think Delta 3D Studios needs to get a hold of a Bowle to print a master adapter for stem to water and also some bowl holders for popular grinders to convert a BCG for instance into a makeshift potter.

Someone definitely needs to send Delta3D a stem and pot for sure, @androponic or @Zoticus since you have a spare stem??

But honestly that was what I used, one for the indica, not a proper seal or fit, but also it's too tall and unweildly to really be useful, we really would need a stem design for 14-18mm connections.

Also for me it's just fun variety, options, not necessarily only water, I have a lot of dry mouthpieces that I would use as well. The design is just too modular to not take advantage of this!

imor jones

Lets see how long it takes the bowle to reach me here in germany 🤗
Ordered Yesterday evening. So it might was still in there working hours in cannada. And there will be a Weekend in between anyway...and then maybe the custom. We will see. Havent read about anybody who ordered to germany yet...is there somebody?
I ordered the long stem without cup, hoping it comes with though :)

Jah75

I think I would like a handle that clips into the crucible to make them a scoop. Would be great for loading them individually: pop on the handle and scoop out a bowl with the crucible shovel. 3D printing would be perfect for this.

Last edited:

Murph101

Just a heads up for any of you UK folk. I had asked earlier about the probability of a UK stockist for this device, and after emailing Vapefiend, they replied to let me know that they are currently testing the bowle ( as seen in their stream) and are, so far, really enjoying it. They said that they will more than likely make their decision/announcement during their next live stream.

Fogoff

Can't understand the desire for a vapor glass attachment thing, Must be a generational deal.
Water cooling makes sense with hot vapes that need to be cooled to be able to inhale larger volumes without getting too hot.
This is not the case with the Bowle which produces a cold/warm vape even in forcing on inhalation .
So far not essential to me for this device but still looking forward to see whats will be done on this side ;)

Last edited:

johnnyCanuck

top notch full convection, full extraction without stirring, and a direct non-stop flight to the moon. all of this using minimal material. win, win, win.
I also like that it really is instant on demand. Press the button and by the time the mouth piece touches your lips, the heater is up to temp.
I like that it's impossible to combust despite extraction capabilities.
I like that draw speed doesn't really matter... it just works.

Shit Snacks

Hummm ... ok
And what is the glass for?

The drinkware is for a drink, but it's not necessary to use the vape, I have not removed mine from the box yet in fact... Read back a few pages, or skim through from page 20, it's not that long of a thread, and you'll quickly see all the reasons why people are enjoying this vape so much!

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
Sorry to bother you guys
Someone can explain to me what is the best attribute of this thing...
I must be missing something:hmm:
The cup provides ultimate stealth mode ,It is super easy cleaning the pots and stems to make them 100% brand new ,quick and easy to vape a small or fully packed pot and get back to gaming right away ;)i love Bowle :love:100% nerd tested and approved :rockon:I have been testing it on vapefiends live weekly zoom sesh on youtube for the past 3 weeks if you want to see how Bowle preforms (tested the small cup short stem and large cup large stem) live in action ...also @stickstones has been seshing on it live on Troy and Jerry Think Dank on youtube i would recommend you checking out those videos for more great performance footage <3

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

The Bowle is durable man. Accidently flung it across the office today, not because I was mad at it. I forgot it was laying my my docked Thinkpad. When I went to undock it, there she flew! Fell on the printer and onto the carpet. No damage to my surprise and it still works like a beast!

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Bowle is durable man. Accidently flung it across the office today, not because I was mad at it. I forgot it was laying my my docked Thinkpad. When I went to undock it, there she flew! Fell on the printer and onto the carpet. No damage to my surprise and it still works like a beast!
I dropped one today.. leaving a standing stem unattended on an uneven surface.
It landed 4 feet to a tile floor... bounced as high as my knees, and continued to hit the ground (making my very teeth ache!)
3 more times. It took ten minutes to locate it.
Unharmed, and doing a load as I type.

SquirrelMaster

I like the art work on the front of the Potter, it's a nice looking grinder. I'm really enjoying the system that Tafee put together for loading up a few bowls at a time. I tend to load a little extra so after I vape a bowl or two I'll put the empties back in the grinder and grind to fill them back up. The slots that allow flower to fall through aren't so big that I make a mess when I open it after loading too much which is just good design.

@ChooChooCharlie As much as I like WPA's some of my other devices I don't feel the need for anything at all with the Bowle. I hope something is made because I'm sure there's a few people out there that would take advantage of such an add-on but built in cooling of Bowle is top tier imo.

Sorry to bother you guys
Someone can explain to me what is the best attribute of this thing...
I must be missing something:hmm:
I couldn't pick one attribute, it's a combination of nearly instant warm-up and its excellent extraction and vapour cooling properties without sacrificing taste. On top of that I really enjoy the cup and the overall design of the device is very sleek. Take away the cup (like many have) and you still have a great convection device but the cup is really awesome and makes this device so special imo. Anyone that's skeptical and feels like this is an attempt as the "spork" of vapes should watch a usage video. The Bowle pumps out vapour!

I was vaping some Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 last night (pictured above) after filling my cup with water and a drop of mint oil and the combination of gassy sweet terpenes from the flower and the mint when I would smell or take a drink was amazing! Temp 1 then 2, stir, temp 3, stir, temp 4, done. I can extend it at the lower end of temperatures if I choose and the slower I jump in temperature the less stirring is needed but I'm really liking my routine.

Oh and customer service has been phenomenal so far as well. Tafee is treating customers right and that's always a win in my books.

Top Bottom