• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

Vapefanatic

This Vape has too many good reviews from too many connoisseurs! Very hard to ignore for sure!

This seems like a heavy going by its face melting qualities. I hate to ask, but can anyone compare the Bowle against other good heavies like FlowerPot (also too many good reviews, product wise), Vapbong (SneakyP says it's his hardest hitting), Elev8or (best budget desktop heavy?), Herborizer (Europe's choice?). I'm sure there are more but the above seems like a good yardstick?

I am fully aware that the Bowle is 1000% safer with no exposed heater to brand your skin lol. Should also be wayyy more easier to use. However, that's not something I'm too concerned about. Maybe I'll change my mind once I have a mishap lol.

What I'm really interested to know (and this part always gets me!) is how it vapes compared to the above? How does it rate on the Face Melting scale compared to the above heavies?

Usually, something like this which is more portable will give up something in the performance department compared to their desktop/ modular counterparts. This seems to not be the case. I am so very intrigued. I sent them a message on IG hoping for a miracle too LOL. Hope they like the idea of me being the first Bowle owner in my region as much as I do? LOL

Depending on the replies I receive for the above, I most likely will have purchased a Bowle before i receive any IG replies from them LOL

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Vapefanatic the biggest difference is the bowl size. Desktops are different because they usually power massive bowls. The ones you mention have much bigger bowls than this. The Bowle extracts just as well, but with less. If you go through a 1/4 gram bowl in one sitting, expect to hit two bowls on the Bowle.

That's been my experience across all vapes.

Bazinga

Ordered mine late Wednesday afternoon. Much to my surprise - received this morning. WOW !!

Requested return label for my Tinymight at the end of November (with follow up emails in December) and much to no one's surprise - no label no return emails.

Hoping the Bowle is as good as reported on this forum. It's hard to believe that it will perform as well as my working TM.

Djsleepy

Ordered mine late Wednesday afternoon. Much to my surprise - received this morning. WOW !!

Requested return label for my Tinymight at the end of November (with follow up emails in December) and much to no one's surprise - no label no return emails.

Hoping the Bowle is as good as reported on this forum. It's hard to believe that it will perform as well as my working TM.
Told ya it was quick, get her charged! Can’t wait to hear what you think!

Vapefanatic

@Vapefanatic the biggest difference is the bowl size. Desktops are different because they usually power massive bowls. The ones you mention have much bigger bowls than this. The Bowle extracts just as well, but with less. If you go through a 1/4 gram bowl in one sitting, expect to hit two bowls on the Bowle.

That's been my experience across all vapes.
Never really thought of that. I actually go through quite a bit more than 0.25g in a sitting. Looks like a full battery charge won't last me long. Perhaps it could be of use when I need to keep tolerance in check. I don't take breaks but instead do much less for a couple days. Thanks a bunch budyy!

Vitolo

Vaporist
What I'm really interested to know (and this part always gets me!) is how it vapes compared to the above? How does it rate on the Face Melting scale compared to the above heavies?
I use the Volcano, and can do 4 bags in a row at 377º.
That leaves me comfortable.
The Herbalizer leaves me comfy to stoned.
I own more vapes than most people...
I have used only the Bowle since it arrived.

The Bowle makes "Wake and Vake" too easy!
It sits next to the bed, as does the Potter with 4 filled "tanks".
I open my eyes (4... 5 am) and reach for it automatically, and grab a few hits.
I lie around for a few, then up and cheerful!
Every morning started out medicated from the bed... since Bowle showed up!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I continue to use Bowle as a primary vape (like I do when honeymooning with any vape) but the battery life is not allowing it to be my exclusive device. I figured I would try holding the fire button in the hopes that it would be more efficient but that does not seem to be the case. On my last 2 charges I could only vape 4 pots with four 15 second draw starting at temp 1 then 2, 3 and finishing on 4 before the battery died on me. I've contacted Bowle and I'll see what they say. Between that and some scratching where the stem makes contact with the puck I have nothing negative to say. I almost ordered a second smaller cup unit last night but my Bowle died before finishing my forth pot so I decided against. It's a winner in every other category.

how does it hits compared to mighty ? and how long a session lasts? do you think it would be possible to use power bank for example? is passthrough charging possible? thank you very much:D
The Mighty is easier to get vapour, you can puff it like a joint where as convection requires a good lengthy draw (for best effect). The Bowle hits harder and faster and you could be finished a bowl before the Mighty reaches temperature. Sessions will vary but I get roughly 60 seconds of draw time from a bowl in the Bowle which could be back to back hits or stretched out over a while. If you're sitting at temp 1, hitting it every 30 minutes you could probably make a bowl last a few hours but I can't say for sure as I vape usually at least 2 back to back bowls. If you go straight to temp 4 then two 15 second draws would be good enough more many people.

Like @Shit Snacks said, you could use a power bank but you would just be topping up between hits essentially as it does not have pass through charging like the Mighty. Also unless the power bank is QC3.0 compatible your charge time is going to be much longer but if you're out and about it's better than nothing at least.

simplywonderful

I use the Volcano, and can do 4 bags in a row at 377º.
That leaves me comfortable.
The Verbalizer leaves me comfy to stoned.
I own more vapes than most people...
I have used only the Bowle since it arrived.

The Bowle makes "Wake and Vake" too easy!
It sits next to the bed, as does the Potter with 4 filled "tanks".
I open my eyes (4... 5 am) and reach for it automatically, and grab a few hits.
I lie around for a few, then up and cheerful!
Every morning started out medicated from the bed... since Bowle showed up!
must be amazing experience to sip on some fresh orange juice or something equally synergestic and some good sativa in the morning :D
I continue to use Bowle as a primary vape (like I do when honeymooning with any vape) but the battery life is not allowing it to be my exclusive device. I figured I would try holding the fire button in the hopes that it would be more efficient but that does not seem to be the case. On my last 2 charges I could only vape 4 pots with four 15 second draw starting at temp 1 then 2, 3 and finishing on 4 before the battery died on me. I've contacted Bowle and I'll see what they say. Between that and some scratching where the stem makes contact with the puck I have nothing negative to say. I almost ordered a second smaller cup unit last night but my Bowle died before finishing my forth pot so I decided against. It's a winner in every other category.

The Mighty is easier to get vapour, you can puff it like a joint where as convection requires a good lengthy draw (for best effect). The Bowle hits harder and faster and you could be finished a bowl before the Mighty reaches temperature. Sessions will vary but I get roughly 60 seconds of draw time from a bowl in the Bowle which could be back to back hits or stretched out over a while. If you're sitting at temp 1, hitting it every 30 minutes you could probably make a bowl last a few hours but I can't say for sure as I vape usually at least 2 back to back bowls. If you go straight to temp 4 then two 15 second draws would be good enough more many people.

Like @Shit Snacks said, you could use a power bank but you would just be topping up between hits essentially as it does not have pass through charging like the Mighty. Also unless the power bank is QC3.0 compatible your charge time is going to be much longer but if you're out and about it's better than nothing at least.
Thats quite disappointing, I mean that it does not have passthrough charging. Hopefully they will update it just like mighty and add features. When you finish faster with the bowl, do you think it suffers in terms of flavor compared to mighty?: From what I read here the main reason why people go for a bowle is flavor and fast heatup, II think they should implement some double glass with some nice percolation in that glass cup + maybe some silicone cover for that glass so it wont break easily ?

ChooChooCharlie

Tafee-Bowle-at-Coronado.jpg

Don't get sand in your inlet!
Tafee-Bowle-at-the-beach.jpg

johnnyCanuck

Same complaints of battery life with me even with the steps to reset the charge. But I'm ok with it, when the battery dies, I'm pretty medicated and have other vapes to tide me over.

SquirrelMaster

@simplywonderful
To add pass through charging I don't think the current hardware and charger is compatible. If USB-C was used (and it should have been imo) it might have been a possibility and may very well be with USB micro but I figure they would have included it if it would have been. With how fast the Bowle heats up I'm guessing there would be too much demand to charge and power the heater. Wireless charging would be really cool future addition but again I'm guessing there would need to be additional hardware and the construction of the puck may prevent that (like a thick phone case does).

Flavour is still better even though it extracts faster. I think most of that has to do with the convection heating. The aluminum oven on the Mighty may be a factor as well. The Mighty just doesn't compare to convection vape imo.

@SquirrelMaster if you see battery performance drop, don't forget about the reset procedures posted earlier.
Thank you for posting that earlier. I started removing and re-inserting the cable after I return to the device with lights off and of the last 4 times I've had to keep it on the charger two of those times to continue charging.

Same complaints of battery life with me even with the steps to reset the charge. But I'm ok with it, when the battery dies, I'm pretty medicated and have other vapes to tide me over.
I'm making it work but this is what will keep the Bowle from being my number one. 4 bowls is not very good when you can't swap cells imo. I feel very tethered to the charger. The website should be changed as I don't believe anyone is getting 8 bowls per charge let alone 12 like the website lists. If you're a lighter user this will be less of a problem.

If I purchased the short stem/bowl version, would I be able to put the longer stem/bowl on the base at a future point?
Yes you could.

simplywonderful

@simplywonderful
To add pass through charging I don't think the current hardware and charger is compatible. If USB-C was used (and it should have been imo) it might have been a possibility and may very well be with USB micro but I figure they would have included it if it would have been. With how fast the Bowle heats up I'm guessing there would be too much demand to charge and power the heater. Wireless charging would be really cool future addition but again I'm guessing there would need to be additional hardware and the construction of the puck may prevent that (like a thick phone case does).

Flavour is still better even though it extracts faster. I think most of that has to do with the convection heating. The aluminum oven on the Mighty may be a factor as well. The Mighty just doesn't compare to convection vape imo.

Thank you for posting that earlier. I started removing and re-inserting the cable after I return to the device with lights off and of the last 4 times I've had to keep it on the charger two of those times to continue charging.

I'm making it work but this is what will keep the Bowle from being my number one. 4 bowls is not very good when you can't swap cells imo. I feel very tethered to the charger. The website should be changed as I don't believe anyone is getting 8 bowls per charge let alone 12 like the website lists. If you're a lighter user this will be less of a problem.

Yes you could.
interesting, I thought the charging is already usb 3.0 with a device with such a hefty pricetag. Wasnt the aluminum chamber exchanged for ss? but looking at this flawlessly cleaned chamber of the mighty it seems still aluminum and it is the newer model. From pure convection vapes I only have LSV from 7th floor, I see that you have ssv 43 ? not sure what that number means but SSV should be basically very similar to LSV. I like the mighty more because the vapour seems very dry from lsv, at least to me. Im wondering how would this small cup compare to LSV/SSV
I also think that swappable cells would solve that issue, I guess the battery capacity is not an issue, and that the vape with such fast heating just draws more power

SquirrelMaster

interesting, I thought the charging is already usb 3.0 with a device with such a hefty pricetag. Wasnt the aluminum chamber exchanged for ss? but looking at this flawlessly cleaned chamber of the mighty it seems still aluminum and it is the newer model. From pure convection vapes I only have LSV from 7th floor, I see that you have ssv 43 ? not sure what that number means but SSV should be basically very similar to LSV. I like the mighty more because the vapour seems very dry from lsv, at least to me. Im wondering how would this small cup compare to LSV/SSV
I also think that swappable cells would solve that issue, I guess the battery capacity is not an issue, and that the vape with such fast heating just draws more power
I believe it's USB 3.0 but I'd need to look up the specifications for that standard. I've never seen a device with quick charging that wasn't USB-C so I'm not 100% sure since it uses micro. My Mighty is also very clean as I use dosing caps exclusively but I definte don't remember hearing about a change to SS. Mine is just over a year old.

The 43 on my SSV is paying homage to the G43 and its glass balls i.e. my SSV is full of 3mm glass beads (credit to 420Vapezone). I think I know what you mean about the Mighty vapour being scratchy while going down. The Bowle has the smoothest vapour of all my devices when I think of device only cooling. MV1 may be better but doesn't hit hard enough. I'd have to test side by side but the Bowle is very smooth. The coughing comes after when you realize how big of a hit you just got.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
This Vape has too many good reviews from too many connoisseurs! Very hard to ignore for sure!

This seems like a heavy going by its face melting qualities. I hate to ask, but can anyone compare the Bowle against other good heavies like FlowerPot (also too many good reviews, product wise), Vapbong (SneakyP says it's his hardest hitting), Elev8or (best budget desktop heavy?), Herborizer (Europe's choice?). I'm sure there are more but the above seems like a good yardstick?

Usually, something like this which is more portable will give up something in the performance department compared to their desktop/ modular counterparts. This seems to not be the case. I am so very intrigued. I sent them a message on IG hoping for a miracle too LOL. Hope they like the idea of me being the first Bowle owner in my region as much as I do? LOL

Depending on the replies I receive for the above, I most likely will have purchased a Bowle before i receive any IG replies from them LOL
The battery life is definitely the weak point but I have no problem making the Bowle last throughout the evening. Sounds like my tolerance is in a better place than some? I'm guessing it's not the quality of the herb that makes the difference for me. It takes me 4 good draws to get happy and I'm getting between 17 to 22 draws per charge. I'm also finding that once I get a couple 4 draw sessions in I only need 2 good maintenance draws to keep me where I want to be. Maybe it's the assist from the vodka/cranberry.

I don't have any of the vapes you asked for a comparison to.....but your post made me realize I haven't made any comparisons to any of my existing vapes except for the Ghost MV1. I'm going to make comparisons to my vapes that are kind of in the same family. For example...I'm not going to compare the Bowle to my MFLB as it would be like comparing apples to grapes but I will compare my favorite and strongest desktops even though that is also a apples to grapes in terms of stationary use and battery/power because I am surprised by how the Bowle competes with them.

I'll start with the Ghost comparison I've already made and move to others...please note these are my opinions and your mileage may vary:
Ghost MV1:
- The Ghost was finicky for me, the Bowle is not.
- The Ghost had moving parts that were harder to work with. For example...The crucible and the latch.
- The Ghost had a steep learning curve for me, the Bowle did not.
- The Ghost didn't feel as ergonomic in my hand as the Bowle does.
- The Ghost gets way hotter in my hand than the Bowle at the higher temps.
- The vapor production between the two is about the same for me when the Ghost was kickin.
- Removable battery or not I think the Ghost may have better battery life but this is just a guess at this point.
- Both the Ghost and the Bowle have a similar vape signature.
- Ghost is way more portable.

HR Fury 2:
- Fury takes longer to reach temp.
- The Bowle buzz is stronger.
- Bowle has much better taste, is cooler and smoother.
- Fury runtime is longer but number of hits is comparable because Bowle reaches temp quicker.
- Fury used to be right up there in the list of my rescue vapes because of speed and simplicity but has been superseded by the Bowle's speed to temp.
- Fury is way more portable.
- Fury takes much longer to charge.

EVO (My favorite desktop):
- EVO has slightly better taste. This is amazing that the Bowle can compete in this area considering the EVO is my number 1 taste machine.
- Bowle vapor is cooler when water isn't considered.
- The Bowle and EVO buzz/vape signature is similar but the EVO is a little heavier.
- EVO takes WAY longer to reach temp.
- The Bowle is more portable (EVO is a desktop vape so...... 'Duh'.)
- EVO has way more accessory options - Glass, Glass, Glass!
- If the EVO could compete in terms of speed to temp off the starting line I probably would still use the Bowle due to portability.

Herbalizer: (My favorite desktop medicinal machine)
- Bowle taste is better. Could be the whip.
- Both have amazing speed to temp.
- Bowle is better at efficient herb use. Could be the bigger bowl on the Herby.
- Bags, bags and bags but this isn't a fair comparison point as the Bowle wasn't built to 'blow'.
- Bowle buzz is comparable but the Bowle buzz is stronger for me and I can't put my finger on why.

SUMMARY: Until I wrote this out I hadn't realized that with the exception of the Ghost the closest comparison I can make is with my powerhouse convection desktops. More importantly the Bowle not only holds its own with my EVO and Herby it surpasses them in many ways. I will say this....I haven't used my EVO or Herby since I was 'Bowled Over'. It looks like I'm one of the lucky ones....the battery life isn't getting in my way. If I use the Bowle during the day I find there is always an opportune time to charge it before the evening festivities without cramping my needs and it's lasting me all night. To be clear....If I were to share with the wife I'm not sure Bowle would last the night. Luckily I'm a selfish bastard so sharing with the wife isn't a problem....sure....I may have to hide in another room when it's a new fill but that's what locks are for :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom