Tafée Bowle

Texus

I'm sorry man. That's some bullshit. As someone with a working unit, it's very clear to me from your ABV pics that your puck isn't functioning. The only time I see that much green is after a single hit on level 1 or 2.

Why isn't Tafeè on this thread? We had to have moved a decent percentage of these things. I sure wouldn't have heard about it otherwise. From what I've seen on Reddit, FC is also heavily referenced.

I feel lucky that I've had zero problems with mine, despite heavy use. In fact, the Bowle is one of 2-3 flower vapes that have made "the cut" for me. I'm getting rid of everything else. It's just so fast and easy, with zero fuckery needed to get big tasty clouds.

I am a little worried about customer service moving forward though. They just should've replaced @invertedisdead's puck. Kinds nuts to me that they didn't.
Other than this instance, a case in which I can appreciate Tafee's position based on their testing (and perhaps not having any stock played a role too), it seems that folks have generally been very happy with the CS received by folks with issues. Time will tell.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Other than this instance, a case in which I can appreciate Tafee's position based on their testing (and perhaps not having any stock played a role too), it seems that folks have generally been very happy with the CS received by folks with issues. Time will tell.
One concerning part about this though, is that if you have an issue which requires a replacement (of which many issues seem to), you are out of luck as Tafee can't replace it ... and I've heard that they may not have any units for quite some time.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Tafee may have normal start-up financial obligations and constraints and then we add an abnormal over the top successful launch to the mix. It would have been pure hubris and a potentially huge financial mistake for any company to expect such success out of the gate.

Most manufacturers and retailers live on credit and not readily available cash. Even with this level of success it can take time to turn revenue into investable dollars and investible dollars into units.

I remember thinking early on that based on price Tafee may have been a little too proud of their device. Boy was I wrong!

Some companies might get ahead of themselves over success like this and try to raise the price or cut back on things like customer service to reroute cash to produce more. It looks like Tafee is trying to do the right thing here. I for one will be cutting them some slack while keeping an eye on customer service and quality control.

High class problem to have. Congratulations to Tafee!!!!

Texus

Tafee may have normal start-up financial obligations and constraints and then we add an abnormal over the top successful launch to the mix. It would have been pure hubris and a potentially huge financial mistake for any company to expect such success out of the gate.

Most manufacturers and retailers live on credit and not readily available cash. Even with this level of success it can take time to turn revenue into investable dollars and investible dollars into units.

I remember thinking early on that based on price Tafee may have been a little too proud of their device. Boy was I wrong!

Some companies might get ahead of themselves over success like this and try to raise the price or cut back on things like customer service to reroute cash to produce more. It looks like Tafee is trying to do the right thing here. I for one will be cutting them some slack while keeping an eye on customer service and quality control.

High class problem to have. Congratulations to Tafee!!!!
Well put. I also find the fact that they have submitted the device for medical approval, with all the requirements and QC needed for that, quite reassuring for a such a new company/product.

ChooChooCharlie

Ordered another last week from POTV. I likey! Good to spread the workload. Have we named a syndrome for buying multiples of the same vape? (stupidity?)

That unit I loaned to @invertedisdead will make its way to Uncle Vito's after it's returned from Tafée. May have been a weird glitch, as they say it tested out ok. Vito, can you test it for a few weeks? If it acts up again, replacements should be in stock later on

fangorn

Hello the community!

I have been in the test phase for a short week ...
a lot has already been said here ...

I am delighted with my purchase!
For me, it's a game changer ... in the sense that it changes our habits.
I always have a bottle of water next to my vape ... I drink 2 liters per evening ...
there, I filled my cup and drink between each draw ... it's great !!!
the 250 cup is a bit small, but ultimately it corresponds to what I consume on a pot !!

otherwise, it was not reported in this thread ... I find this vaporizer damn noisy!
it's better when you pull very gently but still ...
other users have made this observation?

Another point, I modified the plastic Potter a bit to make it a more or less airtight storage box.
I took the transparent part below. I surrounded it with a large spare red O-ring and placed it on the middle part of the grinder ... I twisted the two upper parts of the Grinder ... I don't know if it is very clear but it's perfect!

and finally ... still in my tests last night ... after having pre-filled the 5 jars, I felt obliged to consume them 😁
and doing the 5 well over a period of 3 hours is not easy!
I struggled to motivate myself for the last one 🤣
I fell asleep in 7 seconds ... and when I woke up I had the impression that I had transported myself in time ... directly from bedtime to waking up ... that night had not existed .. . it may be due to my blue Dream ... but I attribute it mainly to the taffee ...

I sold my tinymight ... (to be confirmed by the buyer) so I hope I was not wrong and that I will always be satisfied after the tests ... but it is on the right track !!!

good vape to you!

BestBuds

The Dude
Last night I used the puck sans cup. I kept it on the charger and used it like that. It was able to keep up with me this time! Man did I get blazed! I am very surprised by how powerful and efficient this vape is.

I don't have a hot spot as much as I have a green spot lol. One side of the pot stays a little more green, but just the edge. I usually take 4 or 5 draws per pot so I just rotate the pot after a few draws and no more green spot!

My wife (non partaker) tolerates this one better than any other just due to the look. She also says it smells "less stinky" she said it still smells like herb but with the VB she says it stinks up the area more than the Bowlé.

Speaking of the VB, I started to really believe in smaller hits when the VB made me chew through an ⅛ in a night. I switched to Collies hand torn smaller hit method at that point with fantastic results. The concept was reinforced and proven to me by the Bowlé. They recommend this 6 second hit. And to me that's a medium hit. 10 seconds is usually a full hit. I have been weighing my herb and I have been more medicated off of less herb by taking smaller hits. No need to blow clouds if you don't have to. I know I'm a dork but I CAN buy legal buds in my area, even though it's expensive. Money is what THEY understand so I'll put my money towards legalizing this powerful herb. But that leaves my wallet hurting sometimes. Try smaller puffs if you want to save some cash, take it easier on your lungs and want to try something different.

The Bowlé vapor can almost be the gold standard for vapor. Delicious!

I know it'll be a while before the new units are available, any word on extra cups and stems and when they will be available? Same time?

i made a little mod with the small mouthpiece

I didn't get enough air through the opening, so I cut away some silicone and enlarged the opening. For me it's so much better
I just pulled the mouthpiece out a cm or 2, it does open up the air flow a bit!

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
fell asleep in 7 seconds ... and when I woke up I had the impression that I had transported myself in time ... directly from bedtime to waking up ... that night had not existed .. . it may be due to my Blue Dream ... but I attribute it mainly to the taffee ..
I see we have a fellow Blue Dream enthusiast

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito, can you test it for a few weeks?
I can test it out for more than a few weeks.
I will monitor well before placing her in a home.
Have we named a syndrome for buying multiples of the same vape?
I was addicted to log vapes for a long while... I kept and used 13 of them!
I think I did that with MFLB in 2011 too.
I realize this vape @ChooChooCharlie, has greater cause for wanting multiples.
Have we named a syndrome?
TBAS

ChooChooCharlie

Lately been doing long duration draws, a bit beyond timeout, about 25 seconds

first draw at level two, another at level three, then a short <10sec draw at level four

In habit of timer charging after each session, so wasn't sure of battery life with these long draws

Tested this evening: almost 6 pots (nightrider lights right before finishing final level four hit) Better results than doing shorter but more frequent draws. Sorta makes sense, city driving vs highway driving mileage deal going on?

cliffhanger1

I'm happy about all your advices :) thx to that.

Meanwhile, I also get 4 sessions after a few battery resets. and charging is now only 1 hour instead of 1.5 as before :)
but the ABV did not make the last session as dark as it did with the 3 before. but no problem, the main thing now is 4

Edit: seems i was to fast, yesterday it charges 1 hour, now it lloads 1,5 h again :( i will keep an eye on it, maybe it changes

Last edited:
Top Bottom