Tafée Bowle

SquirrelMaster

This one is becoming more appealing to actually pull the trigger on, tentative not to far off distance updated cup release this summer, free shipping within Canada so no getting double screwed on shipping for said cup later, good 2 year warranty doubled with site registration. Maybe I could bounce a little dept on my credit card, I'll have at least half if not more saved up by the end of the month thanks to quitting smoking tobacco and this would make a fine reward for all my efforts 😈 my plan for the bowle is visiting my cousin for a session and being able to leave all my regular crap at home! Will save me from having to carry a armful of stuff home when I'm baked, love the simplicity of it. Already have grand schemes of using it doing Maple syrup this spring which is just around the corner.
Someone mentioned the glass cup good for hot liquids will be more expensive if that matters to the timing of your purchase. I can't wait and I'll be picking one up as soon as they're available. I've contacted local pottery studios to see if they can make me a custom mug but I haven't been successful. To complicated I've been told.

Kins

Is it really on-demand though?. I still see it cooking your herb even after your done with your hit.....It can't just get cooled instantly and while it's still hot or cooling down it's still cooking your herb....If this is wrong please correct me because I want to know how it works and how it it's truly "on-demand"

johnnyCanuck

Is it really on-demand though?. I still see it cooking your herb even after your done with your hit.....It can't just get cooled instantly and while it's still hot or cooling down it's still cooking your herb....If this is wrong please correct me because I want to know how it works and how it it's truly "on-demand"
On demand in 1 second? I believe it refers to first draw.

How many other times have you heard “on demand”? Ie. Firewood (just timed mine... almost 10 seconds)

you’re mixing up your terms

Vitolo

Vaporist
It can't cook your weed after. It is pure convection, and the heat is above it, getting pulled downward.
The hot air is instant. on in a second... inhale/get vapor. Period.
Stop inhaling... vapor stops.
a filled "pot" at bedside, provides hits through the night when I wake.
@Kins you've been told by me, and by others.
Yes. On Demand.
Yes. Instant Cool.
These Vaporists raving here are seasoned enthusiasts. Look at some of their signatures, and vape lists.
Watch a video or two.
I made one at https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tafée-bowle.49029/post-1536203 but
There are others too.
Can't fool your own eye if it's you watching.
I encourage a trip to Youtube also!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Not all on demand vapes are instant heat up, on demand is as opposed to session, the style of use... However this is one of the most instant, on demand, out of the gate.

You will not have any cooking of your herb without you inhaling the hot air through it, this being pure convection as well. There will be residual vapor from a bowl, in the stem, if you do not fully clear a hit though. I like to hold down the button instead of the other style because it is easier to properly clear, unless I am taking a full 23 second hit...

Out of ocd when I was using concentrates, I took a very long full 23 second hit that way and I even removed the stem, just to protect in case any residual vapors from the concentrate pad... Not so necessary, but useful also if you are using that feature and take a lung busting hit, unable to clear properly yet wanting to protect your puck!

johnnyCanuck

Not all on demand vapes are instant heat up, on demand is as opposed to session, the style of use... However this is one of the most instant, on demand, out of the gate.

You will not have any cooking of your herb without you inhaling the hot air through it, this being pure convection as well. There will be residual vapor from a bowl, in the stem, if you do not fully clear a hit though. I like to hold down the button instead of the other style because it is easier to properly clear, unless I am taking a full 23 second hit...

Out of ocd when I was using concentrates, I took a very long full 23 second hit that way and I even removed the stem, just to protect in case any residual vapors from the concentrate pad... Not so necessary, but useful also if you are using that feature and take a lung busting hit, unable to clear properly yet wanting to protect your puck!
Curious. Have you tried the sensor mode by stopping your draw until the heater turns off then clearing it? The wait is less than a second.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thank YOU to an extremely kind member for loaning a Bowle to this highly opinionated critic to evaluate!

I’ve made a lot of jokes about this vape, so I appreciate the sincerity to eat crow. :spliff:

Ran about ~10 bowles and two charges through it so far, and a few people have gotten to try it with me. These are my first impressions:

The puck is quite a bit heavier and more solid than I expected it to be, it’s actually got some heft to it which I think is a good thing. When attaching the stem, a small button inside the top of the oven chamber is depressed upon insertion, travels over a tiny groove, and then sits inside a small recessed dimple on the stem, which seats this attachment. Similar to the type of button mechanism used to adjust the height of a cane, or crutches - but easier to operate. It’s simple and effective, secure, but easy to remove. Even when holding the vaporizer just by the stem, it doesn't feel like it will accidentally come out without physically pulling the stem outwards yourself. A good example of leverage.

Both the puck and stem appear to be made from cast aluminum.

At the bowl end, the stem has contoured on both sides to allow your hand to more easily grab the rim of the pot when removing it. Pretty clever.

The design seems pretty effective at containing the vapor to the stem which should allow for very simple cleaning. The oven chamber in the puck so far has gotten a crumb here or there, but otherwise this appears to be a pretty low maintenance device. The pots themselves get dirty fairly quickly, but I've been reusing the same one to test that theory. When swapping between four pots it probably takes longer to notice. I would say the pots benefit from a quick brushing after each load. I brush the inside of the pots first, then using my pinky to hold the screen down, I give a quick brush to the bottom. After maybe 5 bowls yeserday I found I needed to actually remove the screen and brush some crumbs out that had lodged themselves in between the screen and pot. Very easy to get the screen back in. This vape reminds me a lot of a Mighty that has been re-designed for faster heatup and lower maintenance. The difference is that seating screens in the Mighty is a PITA, and this is very easy. What I'm trying to say is for people that have dexterity issues, this is an easier vaporizer to use. I haven't used the potter yet, but I can imagine the same thing with that - instead of the old way of loading dosing capsules by hand, it fills them for you. Not a huge deal to me, but I could see it being a big deal for users with mobility disabilities.

The pots are smaller than I expected, but that’s not a bad thing. Seems to hold around .1-.15, maybe a bit more if packed or ground finer.

Getting into vapor quality, taste wise, I have to admit I haven’t quite been blown away in this department, though if you know me, as a glass-snob/puritan, I was always going to be tough on this category. That said, I wouldn’t consider it bad, but definitely a bit "muted" to my tastes. I would say it's better than a DynaVap, but maybe not top tier desktop roadtrips to flavortown market.

That said, where this thing excels is being extremely simple to use. I read the manual on the website before my first use (there wasn’t any user information at all in the box?) While reading the online manual, I was thinking, “Wow, this things kind of complicated”

But it’s really not. 3 clicks on or off. A lot of people struggle with getting 5 clicks fast enough, so as diminutive as it may sound, this was actually a really smart move going to three clicks.

There’s two buttons on the puck - the bottom button toggles your temperature which is based on one of four LEDs in the puck, and you just press the button above it to heat up. Push the two buttons together to check the battery life. Very simple.

As many have stated, the vapor is surprisingly cool, I’m a sensitive bitch when it comes to dry convection vapor, and even I have been handling it fine so far. The internal heat sink design seems effective at cooling without appearing difficult to clean as some cooling units can be. You can feel the aluminum stem warm up a bit during use, conducting heat out of the vapor . The device gets a little warm, but never anything uncomfortable.

The Bowle hits pretty hard for a mass market electronic portable. I think the pretty effective dry cooling helps deliver the effects. However based on my first initial impressions I have to detract a star for efficiency. I re-vaped the ABV from the Tafee in my desktop vape at a relatively modest temperature, and so far every load has given me a pretty big additional rip. This vape really seems to benefit from a stir, wish there was a stir stick built in somewhere. I admit I kind of expected it to vape more evenly based on who is involved, also kind of surprised at the lack of implementing any conduction as I do tend to see green crumbs on the sides. The hybrid vapor from the Mighty does seem denser and easier to get a hit off of as far as inhalation time.

The packaging might be a little over the top, it’s a bit of a Daruma doll. But 5 included pots, that’s pretty sweet! The Mighty only came with one dosing capsule.... nice long charging cord included with built in pull tabs so you dont yank on the connector, pretty nice. Too bad they made the power brick horizontal instead of vertical like an Apple plug. It doesn't "sit" nicely next to others on my power strip.

Kind of surprised it doesn’t include an oil pad, as they do advertise it working for extracts. Though to be honest, I don’t really like convection extracts at all.

I have not used the potter yet.

I did find the flat mouthpiece kind of weird, and struggled to get a hit a few times with it. Lifted it up a bit but that seemed too airy, so I ended up sliding it back to its normal position. The two buttons on the puck are a LITTLE clanky janky, if I'm being nitpicky, but overall the build quality is pretty good, especially next to the Mighty, which is who I see this vape gunning for.

As everyone else has already touched on, battery life is not incredible, but I guess this is user dependant. For someone who doesnt vape a ton, I could see this lasting them a few days between charges, but for sharing with others, or heavier users, you would probably want a backup vape. Will check in to see how it adapts after the initial break-in period. It's been on the charger for an hour with one light left, so charging time is pretty respectable.

What about the cup? Well you do get thirsty while vaping, so I see why they did it. After using it, I actually don't hate the cup, but its usefulness probably depends on how you vape. If you like to crush a bowl quickly and move along the cup makes less sense, but if you like to load a pot and sip on it over the course of a movie and I could definitely see it fitting. I have to admit when using the cup, every time I went to reload a pot, I genuinely could not find the vape...... it consistently took me a moment to remember it was actually built into the damn cup, its so discrete even I forget it's a vape.... :rofl:

I admit after reading some comments about folks not realizing how big of a hit they were actually getting, I was expecting it to really pump out the vapor. Even starting in on the higher two temp levels I wouldn't necessarily call the Tafee Bowle a fog factory. Not that you can't get good sized hits, but so far I would say it's not quite a desktop killer as far as absolutely massive extraction goes.

Where I see this vape excelling at is ease of use. It's very simple to operate paired with nearly instant heatup time, makes it a crowd pleaser, especially for the average the non-vape initiated cannabis user looking to get into vaporizing. The "wax pen" style heatup time has impressed everyone I have shown it to. Of course this isn't the first vape to heat up fast with the push of a button. But compared to devices like the Hopper, the Bowle certainly outputs cooler vapor, and being a closed system allows it to be more foolproof than most of the on demand 510 box mod offerings.

I do see this vape being here to stay for a while as it will take many sales from Crafty/Mighty for the simple fact that everybody wants instant heatup. TBH I could also see this drawing in some prospective DV/induction customers too considering the price, although the two setups would probably actually pair well together.

Well I think that's about it so far, if you have any questions feel free to yell them at me :D

:wave:

Kins

It can't cook your weed after. It is pure convection, and the heat is above it, getting pulled downward.
The hot air is instant. on in a second... inhale/get vapor. Period.
Stop inhaling... vapor stops.
a filled "pot" at bedside, provides hits through the night when I wake.
@Kins you've been told by me, and by others.
Yes. On Demand.
Yes. Instant Cool.
These Vaporists raving here are seasoned enthusiasts. Look at some of their signatures, and vape lists.
Watch a video or two.
I made one at https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tafée-bowle.49029/post-1536203 but
There are others too.
Can't fool your own eye if it's you watching.
I encourage a trip to Youtube also!

Ah, ok now I understand better!. It is truly on demand!. Thanks!. Now I might have to order one...

androponic

vaped.
@invertedisdead there is a quick start guide and a stir/tamp tool included that fits into any one of the puck screw holes in the bottom. there were pics posted of it a ways back. maybe the person that sent you this one removed the accessories pack? both of mine came with all of these things, just want new buyers to know as well.

edited to add: its at post 135 (page 6 for me)@ChooChooCharlie shows the pick tool and storageback in the thread.

Last edited:

guyonthecouch

Nice initial review @invertedisdead

What I'm trying to say is for people that have dexterity issues, this is an easier vaporizer to use. I haven't used the potter yet, but I can imagine the same thing with that - instead of the old way of loading dosing capsules by hand, it fills them for you. Not a huge deal to me, but I could see it being a big deal for users with mobility disabilities.
Sweeeeeet! Good to know. The ol' fingers don't seem to fing as well as they used to. ☝️

Getting into vapor quality, taste wise, I have to admit I haven’t quite been blown away in this department, though if you know me, as a glass-snob/puritan, I was always going to be tough on this category. That said, I wouldn’t consider it bad, but definitely a bit "muted" to my tastes. I would say it's better than a DynaVap, but maybe not top tier desktop roadtrips to flavortown market.
I would hope its better than a dynavap, pure convection vs unregulated conduction..

That said, where this thing excels is being extremely simple to use. I read the manual on the website before my first use (there wasn’t any user information at all in the box?) While reading the online manual, I was thinking, “Wow, this things kind of complicated”
This is the manual I've been reading, says "Quick Start Guide" seems pretty straight forward. Guessing the one you're referring to is the "actual" manual.

But it’s really not. 3 clicks on or off. A lot of people struggle with getting 5 clicks fast enough, so as diminutive as it may sound, this was actually a really smart move going to three clicks.

There’s two buttons on the puck - the bottom button toggles your temperature which is based on one of four LEDs in the puck, and you just press the button above it to heat up. Push the two buttons together to check the battery life. Very simple.

As many have stated, the vapor is surprisingly cool, I’m a sensitive bitch when it comes to dry convection vapor, and even I have been handling it fine so far. The internal heat sink design seems effective at cooling without appearing difficult to clean as some cooling units can be. You can feel the aluminum stem warm up a bit during use, conducting heat out of the vapor . The device gets a little warm, but never anything uncomfortable.
Sounds delightful 😋

This vape really seems to benefit from a stir, wish there was a stir stick built in somewhere.
There is a little tool, fits into the bottom holes of the puck. At least that's what I thought..

"Harry? .. Harry Potter!!"

I admit after reading some comments about folks not realizing how big of a hit they were actually getting, I was expecting it to really pump out the vapor. Even starting in on the higher two temp levels I wouldn't necessarily call the Tafee Bowle a fog factory. Not that you can't get good sized hits, but so far I would say it's not quite a desktop killer as far as absolutely massive extraction goes.
Comparing it to a desktop so it must hit pretty well!

Hopefully picking one up this week.. beyond stoked :rockon:

ChooChooCharlie

@invertedisdead making comparisons with desktops, that's saying a lot for the Bowle coming from him. He's even concocted his own desktop vape

These swiveling magnetic cables are fun, but need to choose the usb QC3 capable ones. Sticks up annoyingly though, would be nice flush mounted from factory

Or, better yet, coaster style Qi wireless charging -- a cup needs a coaster

Bowle-with-mag-charger.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Looks like I'll be joining you proud bowle owners sooner rather than later :D if there's one perk to living back at home to help care for a parent with dementia its that when your mom is your landlord you can be flexible with when and how you pay rent, so I'm not paying this month and I'll pay double the next. Leaves me with plenty of cash to grab a bowle and I've already got it loaded up in my cart but the fine print stopped me????? Just in case I missed it buried in this thread are there any discount codes going around? Probably not but figured I'd ask before pulling the trigger.

androponic

vaped.
Looks like I'll be joining you proud bowle owners sooner rather than later :D if there's one perk to living back at home to help care for a parent with dementia its that when your mom is your landlord you can be flexible with when and how you pay rent, so I'm not paying this month and I'll pay double the next. Leaves me with plenty of cash to grab a bowle and I've already got it loaded up in my cart but the fine print stopped me????? Just in case I missed it buried in this thread are there any discount codes going around? Probably not but figured I'd ask before pulling the trigger.
no discount codes as of yet. pull that trigger!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead there is a quick start guide and a stir/tamp tool included that fits into any one of the puck screw holes in the bottom. there were pics posted of it a ways back. maybe the person that sent you this one removed the accessories pack? both of mine came with all of these things, just want new buyers to know as well.

edited to add: its at post 135 (page 6 for me)@ChooChooCharlie shows the pick tool and storageback in the thread.

Oh shit, that's the stir tool? I thought that was a dabber :rofl:
That's why I thought it was weird there was no oil pad, I was thinking, "Why would they include a dab tool, and no oil pad?" 😂

@guyonthecouch
few pulls on level three

For what it's worth, as a plugin guy I don't have as much experience with all the portables as others here, so I'm forced to compare it to some pretty powerful vaporizers, but that's also why I mentioned some very common vapes which is really more whom I see this device competing with. I was gonna say, it's more of a sipper then a ripper, but I just loaded a fresh pot and cranked it to four and it ripped pretty hard. I think I could be experiencing some of the intermittent heating issues others have brought up. I find myself switching between both heatup methods as if one keeps working better than the other?

It also seems like the heater starts working better after a heatup or two, but that could also be because the moisture in the flower is evaporated.
It doesn't seem to have the power to really crush through a bowl near instantly like some of the devices I am used to. I don't see that as a con here as I don't think that's what this vape is meant for. It's not a one hitter quitter, but it heats up fast so you can take a bunch of pretty big sips in very quick succession. Or take a pull and set it down and see how you feel 10 minutes later. Also my tolerance is definitely on the higher end here, so what I say isn't a one hitter quitter, very much could be for a lot of people, so I don't want to generalize too much without setting the tone that my perspective is coming from a fairly heavy user.

Or, better yet, coaster style Qi wireless charging -- a cup needs a coaster

I really agree that would have been a great implementation. Solves the "where do we put the USB port" question, and would allow for effortless charging without needing to remove the cup. With all this portability, I can't help but wish it had a Minivap sized battery!

Brought the Bowle and a bluetooth speaker out on the patio this afternoon, weather is incredible today.

I would say my biggest con to this vape is they recommend charging it when it gets down to 1 light, but with my usage it gets down to two lights fairly easily and I need to anticipate a recharge. I'm also probably vaping a little heavier experimenting with all the various variables, so that doesn't help the battery life. I imagine after exploring all the nooks and crannies of this vape it will level off a bit more. 📊

Kins

Respect to you sir for taking care of your Mom.

Vapefanatic

Thank YOU to an extremely kind member for loaning a Bowle to this highly opinionated critic to evaluate!

I’ve made a lot of jokes about this vape, so I appreciate the sincerity to eat crow. :spliff:

Ran about ~10 bowles and two charges through it so far, and a few people have gotten to try it with me. These are my first impressions:

The puck is quite a bit heavier and more solid than I expected it to be, it’s actually got some heft to it which I think is a good thing. When attaching the stem, a small button inside the top of the oven chamber is depressed upon insertion, travels over a tiny groove, and then sits inside a small recessed dimple on the stem, which seats this attachment. Similar to the type of button mechanism used to adjust the height of a cane, or crutches - but easier to operate. It’s simple and effective, secure, but easy to remove. Even when holding the vaporizer just by the stem, it doesn't feel like it will accidentally come out without physically pulling the stem outwards yourself. A good example of leverage.

Both the puck and stem appear to be made from cast aluminum.

At the bowl end, the stem has contoured on both sides to allow your hand to more easily grab the rim of the pot when removing it. Pretty clever.

The design seems pretty effective at containing the vapor to the stem which should allow for very simple cleaning. The oven chamber in the puck so far has gotten a crumb here or there, but otherwise this appears to be a pretty low maintenance device. The pots themselves get dirty fairly quickly, but I've been reusing the same one to test that theory. When swapping between four pots it probably takes longer to notice. I would say the pots benefit from a quick brushing after each load. I brush the inside of the pots first, then using my pinky to hold the screen down, I give a quick brush to the bottom. After maybe 5 bowls yeserday I found I needed to actually remove the screen and brush some crumbs out that had lodged themselves in between the screen and pot. Very easy to get the screen back in. This vape reminds me a lot of a Mighty that has been re-designed for faster heatup and lower maintenance. The difference is that seating screens in the Mighty is a PITA, and this is very easy. What I'm trying to say is for people that have dexterity issues, this is an easier vaporizer to use. I haven't used the potter yet, but I can imagine the same thing with that - instead of the old way of loading dosing capsules by hand, it fills them for you. Not a huge deal to me, but I could see it being a big deal for users with mobility disabilities.

The pots are smaller than I expected, but that’s not a bad thing. Seems to hold around .1-.15, maybe a bit more if packed or ground finer.

The Bowle hits pretty hard for a mass market electronic portable. I think the pretty effective dry cooling helps deliver the effects. However based on my first initial impressions I have to detract a star for efficiency. I re-vaped the ABV from the Tafee in my desktop vape at a relatively modest temperature, and so far every load has given me a pretty big additional rip. This vape really seems to benefit from a stir, wish there was a stir stick built in somewhere. I admit I kind of expected it to vape more evenly based on who is involved, also kind of surprised at the lack of implementing any conduction as I do tend to see green crumbs on the sides. The hybrid vapor from the Mighty does seem denser and easier to get a hit off of as far as inhalation time.

The packaging might be a little over the top, it’s a bit of a Daruma doll. But 5 included pots, that’s pretty sweet! The Mighty only came with one dosing capsule.... nice long charging cord included with built in pull tabs so you dont yank on the connector, pretty nice. Too bad they made the power brick horizontal instead of vertical like an Apple plug. It doesn't "sit" nicely next to others on my power strip.

Kind of surprised it doesn’t include an oil pad, as they do advertise it working for extracts. Though to be honest, I don’t really like convection extracts at all.

I did find the flat mouthpiece kind of weird, and struggled to get a hit a few times with it. Lifted it up a bit but that seemed too airy, so I ended up sliding it back to its normal position. The two buttons on the puck are a LITTLE clanky janky, if I'm being nitpicky, but overall the build quality is pretty good, especially next to the Mighty, which is who I see this vape gunning for.

As everyone else has already touched on, battery life is not incredible, but I guess this is user dependant. For someone who doesnt vape a ton, I could see this lasting them a few days between charges, but for sharing with others, or heavier users, you would probably want a backup vape. Will check in to see how it adapts after the initial break-in period. It's been on the charger for an hour with one light left, so charging time is pretty respectable.

What about the cup? Well you do get thirsty while vaping, so I see why they did it. After using it, I actually don't hate the cup, but its usefulness probably depends on how you vape. If you like to crush a bowl quickly and move along the cup makes less sense, but if you like to load a pot and sip on it over the course of a movie and I could definitely see it fitting. I have to admit when using the cup, every time I went to reload a pot, I genuinely could not find the vape...... it consistently took me a moment to remember it was actually built into the damn cup, its so discrete even I forget it's a vape.... :rofl:

Where I see this vape excelling at is ease of use. It's very simple to operate paired with nearly instant heatup time, makes it a crowd pleaser, especially for the average the non-vape initiated cannabis user looking to get into vaporizing. The "wax pen" style heatup time has impressed everyone I have shown it to. Of course this isn't the first vape to heat up fast with the push of a button. But compared to devices like the Hopper, the Bowle certainly outputs cooler vapor, and being a closed system allows it to be more foolproof than most of the on demand 510 box mod offerings.

I do see this vape being here to stay for a while as it will take many sales from Crafty/Mighty for the simple fact that everybody wants instant heatup. TBH I could also see this drawing in some prospective DV/induction customers too considering the price, although the two setups would probably actually pair well together.

Well I think that's about it so far, if you have any questions feel free to yell them at me :D

:wave:
This is the second time I'm reading Bowle comparisons to Mighty. I read another on Reddit that compared to VapBong but ultimately also decided that it's a faster heating Mighty function wise.

Being mostly a lurker, this is kinda confusing me. Being a Mighty user for many years before discovering a whole new world, I actually rate the Mighty as only an ok vape. I've barely touched mine now, and I have a backup unit of it too!

One one hand, there are renowned connoisseurs praising the Bowle to the skies. Every drawback quickly becomes a non issue? Kinda sounds too good to be true but like many others, I really want it to be true lol! As time goes by, we start to see reviews outside this forum, that seems closer to reality. Hmm.…interesting!

For someone who probably never needs a true portable, I'll be waiting patiently for the right time to get one! Till then, am happy enough watching you guys enjoy yours lol

Bad Dog

Respect to you sir for taking care of your Mom.
Thanks kindly brother but it's actually my dad that's afflicted. It's a terrible disease and there's difficult days, case in point just a few days ago was a shit day and boy howdy do I mean it! But I didn't break and go out for tobacco, grabbing a bowle is my reward to move towards a healthier life.

All due respect to @invertedisdead but nothing he said dissuaded me from purchasing many of his cons are why I'm grabbing one???? Such as the hits aren't desktop level in density and strength, this has been my assumption since I first read of the 20 some odd second draw timer. I've been a biggest stronger hit guy for many years but I've been rethinking things for a Myriad of reasons most I won't bore you with but one of the main reasons is health, the reason I started vaporizing 2 years ago. My health has never been good but somehow I managed to get by until 10 years ago when I began experiencing a steady decline in energy levels and it was having a effect on what I could accomplish. I tried many things to no avail and eventually had to make peace with my diminished ability. Fast forward to today I'm still struggling but still refusing to completely succumb to hopelessness and give up so I keep trying to make changes, recently quit smoking tobacco but the breakthrough that allowed me to quit was first giving up my super hit, I just kept baby stepping my load size down till my tobacco hit didn't feel to different than the cannabis vaping density wise and I was finally able to break free. Fast forward again to a week and a half or maybe 2 weeks ago and vaping is a bit more irritating on the lungs then before I quit tobacco, for the first time in 2 years I adjusted the water level in my knock off Mobius bubblers. Sure the extra water soothed my irritation but it is only masking the problem caused by taking big hits, so I started temp stepping instead of one hitters at least some of the time and began noticing a difference, I was peaking later but feeling higher when I got there. So now I'm trying to get away from the super vape hits I've always craved in favor of being gentler on my lungs which is one of the main reasons I'm interested in the bowle to help slow myself down with more smaller hits leading to a stronger high if just a little slower to get to and hits a little less rushy and more well rounded . Probably won't give up all my one hitters at least not right away, there's just no replacement for a 1 am wake up when all you want is to get out of bed, vape, and get back in bed before you end up waking up to much. So my tinymight still has a place in my wellness routine lol but I think the bowle will replace it for my last session of the night before bed with a chamomile tea (when the updated cup comes out that is), taking my time and slowly sipping and "sipping".

Extraction isn't total, not a major concern for me though I do plan on stirring and probably taking a kill hit at 4 but if extraction isn't total it's just a excuse to make a firecracker which is another thing I've gotten into since quitting tobacco, trying to get the most beneficial usage from my meds.

So I placed my order hoping the bowle is everything I want and nothing I can't handle even the battery. Went with the Free shipping ground based mail delivery so no tracking and it will be a surprise when it comes, hopefully not too far away. While I play the waiting game maybe I will decide what to put in the cup first.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
many of his cons are why I'm grabbing one???? Such as the hits aren't desktop level in density and strength
😁 I said it's not a con with this vape!
It doesn't seem to have the power to really crush through a bowl near instantly like some of the devices I am used to. I don't see that as a con here as I don't think that's what this vape is meant for

However I have quickly noticed an issue which has caught my attention, of which I must ask if others are experiencing.

42-D5-E1-A9-B133-4670-8-BD7-BE40-C750-EAC3.jpg

It appears I'm getting some metal on metal abrasion from inserting the stem into the puck. It looks to be isolated to this one side, so perhaps there is a tolerance issue here? I don't feel any physical resistance, but it is visually apparent. There's only like 4 charges on it so it's not like I've ran 1000 bowls through it. I’ve reached out to the owner to pass along to Tafee CS, but felt I should ask the room if anyone else has noticed this or if it’s an abnormality.

Bad Dog

😁 I said it's not a con with this vape!

However I have quickly noticed an issue which has caught my attention, of which I must ask if others are experiencing.

42-D5-E1-A9-B133-4670-8-BD7-BE40-C750-EAC3.jpg

It appears I'm getting some metal on metal abrasion from inserting the stem into the puck. It looks to be isolated to this one side, so perhaps there is a tolerance issue here? I don't feel any physical resistance, but it is visually apparent. There's only like 4 charges on it so it's not like I've ran 1000 bowls through it. I’ve reached out to the owner to pass along to Tafee CS, but felt I should ask the room if anyone else has noticed this or if it’s an abnormality.
My apologies for putting words in your mouth

Top Bottom