Tabletop Bong anyone?

AndyO

I did something crazy the other day... I bought a second table top bong vase, just 3 months after I bought the first one.

I find myself using it pretty much every day (it's the only glass I use now, everything else just feels cheap and shit in comparison), I'd chipped the glass and was wanting to get a new piece shipped around the globe anyway, and I've created a really nice undercover outdoor space coming up to the Australian spring and wanted a separate one for out there.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Sidoney

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

AndyO

I bought one of these dildo-looking Goo Roo glass mouthpieces from VGoodiez to go with my Table Top Bong. It's such another level up from the hookah mouthpieces that Lee includes - I absolutely recommend keeping an eye on if/when they get more in, it's one of the better vape toys I've bought in quite a while in terms of immediately noticing huge changes/benefits. I only regret not getting a second one for when I inevitably break this one.

Their whip hose is made of latex, which is why it looks, feels and smells like a balloon - the hose that Lee sends is still much better. But from what I can tell the version they sell without a whip hose comes with a 19mm female joint, rather than just the hose attachment. Which makes it much more difficult and fragile in my set up, cos it means the glass mouthpiece isn't actually affixed to the whip hose.

AndyO,
Reactions: Timps27

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware,
Top Bottom