Tabletop Bong anyone?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I have been hesitant to use the terp pearls. I have been concerned that they could break the stem when you drop them in. How do you protect the down stem when using terp pearls?
Jumping into the thread cold here a bit but since we're talking about water pieces could you load the pearls with some water present to slow them down and then drain it?

AndyO

Could you talk a bit about how the TTB does for flavor? And sorry if I didn't see, but did you get the 500ml or 250ml? I really love using a whip with my Terp Hammer and currently have a Diamond Glass Shower Stacks Perc bubbler with a whip attached to the bong mouthpiece. The globe just looks more whip purpose driven, but I am a bit of a flavor chaser.

Sorry mate, I missed this. I have the 500ml version. I guess the customisation means that it's as flavoursome as you want it to be, cos you have such variety in stems and media. I'm not really a flavour chaser, so it's not really something I can speak to.

The best "head to head" comparison I have is probably with the Anvil using the Revolve vs using the glass dynavap WPA with the table top bong - the Revolve has a much stronger flavour in that comparison. And it's probably just as cool. But it's not as well diffused/easy to inhale. Flavor isn't known to be a strength of the Anvil, but in terms of what I can taste (not quality of taste, but just presence of taste), the Revolve is like an 8/10 while the TTB is like a 3/10.

AndyO

I have been hesitant to use the terp pearls. I have been concerned that they could break the stem when you drop them in. How do you protect the down stem when using terp pearls?

Never even occured to me to worry about it!

But I never, ever use dry bongs, it's always through a bong half filled with water. I guess I just took it on good faith that the water "broke the fall" enough. I haven't had any issues with breakage.

buttervap

I purchase a TableTop Orb from Lee a few days before 4/20, and have been using it for approximately a month. Lee threw in 3 extra downstems and a bunch of extra terp pearls for the holiday. I ordered all of the mouthpieces and downstems he offered on his site.
This thing is great. I'll say the caveat is that I have never used any other smoking or vape bong of any kind. I have nothing to compare to in my experience.
I started vaping last November '23 and I have never smoked. I've watched dozens of Lee's videos on YT, and was taking in by his demonstrations and his passion for vaporization. It is such a nice piece both practically and visually. The cooling and conditioning is great, and you can tune-in your experience to just how you like your vapor.
Lee is super cool and he responds quickly to any questions you may have or demonstrations that you would like him to show on YT. He is going to be livestreaming on Twitch and YT very soon. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Apologies to jump on this thread but both pierces I am interested in are discussed here. I am torn between the FC Mod and the inline honey bubbler, both on DH Gate.

Looking to use mainly with TRWW QC 18 and the Thermal Accumulator. Firstly, does anyone have a photo of both pieces side by side for form factor? It is hard to find specs as to size to compare them as well as the volume of the cans.

Ideally I am looking for something that is easy to clean and that can be stored away not taking up much space. The FC appeals as it is modular and looks a breeze to clean but the Inline honey is cheaper looks to be a bit more compact but I guess you can't change mouthpiece for a whip or change the percs. Also wondering if the mouthpiece may be a bit close to the hot heater.

Has anyone got any insights as to how they would perform for these vapes. Thanks in advance.

Why would you not ask this in the cheap glass thread or the SamL thread though?? Honestly you can't go wrong with either option, both great pieces! (FC mod larger) Also both go really well with a drop down adapter to move further away from your face and keep water cleaner and change sizes...

Shit Snacks,

SlickHenry

Okay I am very sorry. Just was reading through this and they both got recommended even though the original post was asking about the table top bong so I thought I would ask. Apologies for causing offence. Thanks for taking the time to answer though, I will ask there instead.

Last edited:
SlickHenry,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay I am very sorry. Just was reading through this and they both got recommended even though the original post was asking about the table top bong so I thought I would ask. Apologies for causing offence. Thanks for taking the time to answer though, I will ask there instead.

No offense! I was just trying to help you lol You see there aren't other people here responding because this is not an active thread for this question... I suggested the other threads, because they talk about this topic in particular and already have the information you are looking for probably? Along with more people that would respond

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Qldsteff

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: buttervap
Top Bottom