• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

nspatient

Yeah it seems like more has been getting sucked into the pipe as well. I did like the extra surface area of the pearls, but i have to see if the 6 or 8 is making more of a mess. I think I might be able to knock 30F or more off my controller temp with pearls because of how much faster the extraction is.

I did a deep clean today, to remove all reclaim from the Tbucket/cap. My first session with 2x8mm Ruby pearls was surprisingly clean. Was previously running 530F (Auber) , this session was 500F and I still feel like I have room to move downward.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I did a deep clean today, to remove all reclaim from the Tbucket/cap. My first session with 2x8mm Ruby pearls was surprisingly clean. Was previously running 530F (Auber) , this session was 500F and I still feel like I have room to move downward.

Interesting. I like hearing about this. Which specific pearls did you buy?

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Shrike
Well I've been busy with the beautiful weather outside and havent had a chance to clean the sapphire dish beyond soaking it in 99%iso for 6 days.... and it's caked on still. After reading the replies and learning about sapphire being so high on the mohs scale, I'm going to give it a try with some salt as a abrasive.

If that doesnt work, I have SG and a cable plate warmer we'll try out. I'm so used to just iso and salt inside my bong to get it clean in 5 minutes... this has been a learning experience!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well I've been busy with the beautiful weather outside and havent had a chance to clean the sapphire dish beyond soaking it in 99%iso for 6 days.... and it's caked on still. After reading the replies and learning about sapphire being so high on the mohs scale, I'm going to give it a try with some salt as a abrasive.

If that doesnt work, I have SG and a cable plate warmer we'll try out. I'm so used to just iso and salt inside my bong to get it clean in 5 minutes... this has been a learning experience!

Baking soda + distilled water til it's thick as toothpaste.
I put my sapphire insert in a shot glass, bottom side up, so the entire dish is covered and caked in the paste. When I come back to it in ~ 30 minutes you can wipe the gunk out with a q tip, will look brand new. Wash it off and give it a thorough dry and it's ready for action. Maybe I should make a video of this to demonstrate as this question comes up constantly. I never fiddle with simple green soaks and coffee warmers anymore, this alkaline scrub is much faster and simpler. Props to @ensabbahnur for posting the technique some time ago.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Baking soda + distilled water til it's thick as toothpaste.
I put my sapphire insert in a shot glass, bottom side up, so the entire dish is covered and caked in the paste. When I come back to it in ~ 30 minutes you can wipe the gunk out with a q tip, will look brand new. Wash it off and give it a thorough dry and it's ready for action. Maybe I should make a video of this to demonstrate as this question comes up constantly. I never fiddle with simple green soaks and coffee warmers anymore, this alkaline scrub is much faster and simpler.

If you do a video, I'll post it every time this comes up :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
And to think I just did a deep clean yesterday!

Time to get dirty! Increase the filth!

fEzaAfXmFOkR.gif

nspatient

I'm leaning that the 8mm terp pearls (just about as deep as the dish) seem to be pretty ideal for the Tbucket. Whereas smaller diameters will get coated and then "'mohawk" oil all over the place the 8mm don't seem to get spinning all that fast. I think lower speed and having about double the surface area of a 6mm pearl works in favor of keeping thinks nice and tidy. Only a few sessions so far on them though.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'm leaning that the 8mm terp pearls (just about as deep as the dish) seem to be pretty ideal for the Tbucket. Whereas smaller diameters will get coated and then "'mohawk" oil all over the place the 8mm don't seem to get spinning all that fast. I think lower speed and having about double the surface area of a 6mm pearl works in favor of keeping thinks nice and tidy. Only a few sessions so far on them though.

That makes sense. Interesting. Lines up with what I was thinking about terp pearls before, having to make them spin REALLY slowly when I was using them on the DCup.

I might join you in trying some out.

Summer

Long Island, NY
- Tbucket will accomodate angled joints, DCup is designed for 90*
- Tbucket doesn't have a lip on the bucket so it is free to fall out.
- Tbucket has a longer, narrower air path.

- OK, so your rig of choice affects which you buy due to the joint angle
- What falls out?, your dish?
- So the airpath affects your decision also. Due to the nature of a longer, narrower airpath wouldn't most vapors choose the d-cup? *No pun intended. ;)

Summer,
Reactions: EmDeemo

nspatient

- OK, so your rig of choice affects which you buy due to the joint angle
- What falls out?, your dish?
- So the airpath affects your decision also. Due to the nature of a longer, narrower airpath wouldn't most vapors choose the d-cup? *No pun intended. ;)

Yeah, the dish, sorry

I don't know. I went for the Tbucket because more folks than not seemed to say it was a smoother experience, and I liked the design better. I like being able to tip the bucket to get the dish out. I think there was also a suggestion that the DCup was intended to be used with a handle, and the Tbucket was meant to be installed on a rig full time. However, I like the handle I picked up for my Tbucket. Also like the Dcup stand for my Tbucket, because I like to swap rigs and water often.

I wouldn't guess there's a monumental difference in between the Dcup and Tbucket, but perhaps someone here with both can comment...

jamesvally

I have the sapphire dish. I will either soak it in Krud Kutter for a few hours, or a 3:1 paste of baking soda/water for about the same time. Takes that polymerized oil right off.

I should be receiving the new pearls any day now. I will say that there's a lot more ending up on the underside of the carb cap. Also, the new rig is flavortown. I usually fill the bottom chamber full with cold water, and it's been staying pretty clean. I prefer it to the recycler, sake bottle, and mobius ion clone I have now.
If you like the smaller sized rigs, I’d recommend trying it with a Luke Wilson leisure incycler, American made at just around 170-200, amazing flavor and really smooths our your dabs.

jamesvally,

nspatient

If you like the smaller sized rigs, I’d recommend trying it with a Luke Wilson leisure incycler, American made at just around 170-200, amazing flavor and really smooths our your dabs.

Yeah I've seen those and they seem to sell out quickly during sales. Trying to work out a rhythm where I don't break glass all the time. Then, perhaps, I'll start looking at > $100 pieces

Edit: been really interested in the RBR recyclers and Mobius pieces as well for a minute. Seems like I'm perpetually clumsy when cleaning glass

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

That rig looks interesting. I assume you own one. I only have two cheap rigs, one being the NewVape short, single diffuser rig 9” for my DCup concentrates. I’ve never owned a recycler type. This one is an “Incycler”, I like no exposed tubes, I don’t love that’s it’s only 7” tall, that’s measured to the top of the MP, like my NV model.

One review mentioned you might need more lung power to move the water, I assume that means RESTRICTION, so that might be a negative. If you own and use one, maybe you can comment more. Would this type of rig also be as useful for a herb rig, example my WeedEater setup? Thanks.

This one is in line with my budget.

https://www.thedablab.com/leisure-incycler-dab-rig-with-14mm-female-joint/

BlueHueCO

Personally, I've seen a lot of people using Incyclers for Ligers, so I'd imagine it'd do great for a D-Cup. I use the same rigs between my Ligers and T-Bucket, and they all do great! I don't have the Incycler, but I've been wanting one for a bit.

nspatient

Personally, I've seen a lot of people using Incyclers for Ligers, so I'd imagine it'd do great for a D-Cup. I use the same rigs between my Ligers and T-Bucket, and they all do great! I don't have the Incycler, but I've been wanting one for a bit.

I have a small recycler that works better for me with the Vrod than with the Tbucket. Reason being is that when the 1 hole NV universal cap goes on, it requires more pull to keep it doing it's trick. This guy works a lot better with the low restriction of the Vrod. However, I understand that chinese made glass function is iffy, so I'm still thinking about the incycler posted above. Anyone got a good function video?

nspatient,

BlueHueCO

Yes, very good points nspatient! I guess I should also note that I use some glass caps that have way more airflow than the NV cap. With real tight caps, a recycler would need to have pretty good function for the restriction to not cause an issue. I wonder if NV could ever make a better version of the adjustable CCA Ti caps. Like the way the T-Bucket attaches to the horizontal tube is just a night and day better implementation than a Liger V3 and the snug nut. I'm sure they could make a multi hole cap that could be adjusted to the piece, just like the FPs nice Ti bowls.

BlueHueCO,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I have a small recycler that works better for me with the Vrod than with the Tbucket. Reason being is that when the 1 hole NV universal cap goes on, it requires more pull to keep it doing it's trick. This guy works a lot better with the low restriction of the Vrod. However, I understand that chinese made glass function is iffy, so I'm still thinking about the incycler posted above. Anyone got a good function video?

Here is the only video review I could find:

And this one from the rig page:

Last edited:

nspatient

I've been rolling with the 2 8mm ruby pearls for a while now, and I think they're a keeper. I adjusted my temps down to 501F on the Auber, which gives me a ~418F (sapphire) dish temp (very tightly attached coil). I've had some gently CRC'd Triple Cheese sugar and it's amazing how the temp changed the flavor. At 516 on the Auber, the flavor was very funky and musty. Backing off on temp, I got to a point where it mellowed out into that smooth berry cream cheese flavor that I was reading about.

Is the Auber 300B a direct swap in for the 300A controller?

@newvape918 Are new controllers on the horizon?

BlueHueCO

How well do the rubies stay clean for you nspatient? I use some Sic ones from 710coils, but am curious if the rubies will be easier to keep clean than the Quartz I've used in the past? Any insights?

Top Bottom