• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Thank you @Dubmonkey You obviously feel the upgrade in cost and extra weight is worth the investment? Do you have any idea how long it takes the dab surface of the dish to get to 420? I would imagine this wrap around coil and coil cover might reduce the initial heat up by as much as 2min. Is this your daily driver? Thank you very much for posting the pictures.

BlueHueCO

I also have a T-Bucket, as well as a liger air with the same type of coil and cover that Dubmonkey pictured. My coil would hit the edge that sticks out, where the tube connects to the bucket. This caused me to discontinue use, as it slightly deformed my coil. Obviously that could be fixed with a slightly different coil (2-3mm shorter in height). I also didn't like how the coil didn't allow the top cover to fit, made my channel cap very harsh since it was pulling heated air. The coil dropped 10 degrees most hits, I figure this is due to bad contact on the bottom from the fitment problem I mentioned. So I went to a flat coil and I honestly haven't missed the axial. The channel cap is much smoother now, and the coil only drops 1-2 degrees during a hit. Dust is not an issue since the coil is completely sealed. The liger air heatshroud would need its top ring modified to fit a t-bucket. That said, I think my experience was hampered since my coil fit a little shit, but the flat has really blown me away. I found a perfect glass cap (little borofarm directional we had sitting around, so sad it's not a one that can be readily bought.) that can one hit clear almost any dab I throw at it, and this setup hits smoother than any of my ligers. Used it heavily for two months without cleaning the Ti, and it looked like new the same day I finally decided to clean it. Love the thermal efficiency of this design!

Edit- not trying to be nit picky lol, but that one is the storm Cell V3 cap. The tsunami cap is also airflow adjustable, but is larger with a semi-bubble shape.

Last edited:

Dubmonkey

Yep doesn’t work with top cover from CCA. Forgot about that part. Remember first trying to fit and scratching my head. With the removal of the top cover I don’t recall heat coming up but it makes sense. Never had a liger so can’t compare but compared to my ERoss / ApaptTech sapphire insert I would say the TBucket with a sapphire dish wins. Way smoother and way easy to operate/live with. So many times that oil would go over the sides of the insert when I throw on the cap and draw hard. Tried a few caps and really like the ChadBro cap for the Tbucket.
Love my Tbucket!

@newvape918 @NewVape710 is there a 10mm male joint coming out for the Tbucket? I may have to snag the 14mm female and get a 10mm to 14mm adaptor.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I didnt get alerted to new posts, i got some catching up to do! Ace! :)

@Baron23 I'm finally looking at the PID instructions to see if I can check for an offset on my controller. The instructions dont look familiar so I'm assuming I didnt do it! :) On the other hand, if I did, it woulda been ages ago and probably just once, so forgetting having done it, and the instructions to go with it, is highly likely (@TommyDee :) ).

I think the manual has been updated at some point maybe, I dont remember it being THIS bad in its translation before - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0337/9354/0236/files/XMT7100_PID_manual.pdf?v=1584376326

Also gonna do a before and after temp test with calibration, see if it does anything...

In my opinion, that’s a negative. On the DCup, you simply remove the dish cover to remove the dish. On a TCup, if you don’t keep it fairly horizontal, your expensive Sapphire dish will drop right out. Being able to adjust to non 45/90 joint angles is a plus, not a factor for my rigs. The TCup is longer, so be careful on small rigs, can be a bit more tip prone. Both great products.

I was thinking this at the start, and I'll still probably mention it to anyone thinking of buying. However, I had my first drop yesterday, of my new squat dhgate piece. About a meter drop, all my fault from accidentally catching the coil lead. Thankfully the dish didnt go flying, and thankfully my rate of drops has massively... er.. dropped due to just moving the rig out of my way after every use and making it a habit. The one time I forget tho... Dropage :)

Thank fuck the dish didnt break! :)

EDIT: Can someone with more knowledge than me look at the vapecode manual and tell me what the fuck the output internal resistance is all about? All my settings are stock, except for degree readings type (stock is centigrade, I changed it to F), and somehow my output type isnt stock. It says stock is P10, but mine is set on mu.

Anyway, I have no offset on my controller @Baron23, but just recalibrated/autotuned twice. Prior to this, controller was set at 400, and reading 438 on the probe. Post calibration, dish is just a tad hotter at 440 (tho it reads for 450 on another part of the dish, but I kept the probe at the same place for the rest of the readings) :D

EDIT 2: 380f is topping out at around 423f

Last edited:

delver

I received my T-Bucket in the mail today. I'm in love.

I wanted to chime in on the Liger stuff, as I had a Liger Air w/ the augusthaus coil setup before its joint broke.

How I'm Setup:
T-Bucket
Augusthaus Liger Coil + Shroud
CCA710 Obsidian Insert
Chad Bro Terp Trunk

Unlike the other two posters, my top cap to the coil shroud fits on the T-Bucket as well as it did on the Liger Air. There's a 1-2mm gap around where the coil leaves the shroud. The coil fits flush.

This thing heats up fast and hits hard and smooth. I've been longing for an experience as good as the Liger and the T-Bucket has gotten me there at last. I wish I had picked it up right when it came out!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Does anybody have issues with their tbucket being "wobbly"? I just received mine, and the T connector allows the bucket to roll/wobble quite a bit.

Zero wobbles or rolls here. Have you had a look at the tear down video just to make sure you arent missing something obvious (not trying to be rude, just we all miss things from time to time :) )?

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Zero wobbles or rolls here. Have you had a look at the tear down video just to make sure you arent missing something obvious (not trying to be rude, just we all miss things from time to time :) )?

Wow. You were totally right. Easy solve! I forgot to screw down the draw tube all the way. I ignored that connection altogether.

Thank you!!

Dubmonkey

@nspatient i got a Dnail channel cap and it seals good but makes it hard to spin pearls. The channel cap creates a draw restriction feeling. Like the tightest of all the caps I got. Nice to have but not the top cap on my eyes. The ChadBRO Terp Trunk v2 I like and when I just want to drop and draw the NV cap works good too.

nspatient

@nspatient i got a Dnail channel cap and it seals good but makes it hard to spin pearls. The channel cap creates a draw restriction feeling. Like the tightest of all the caps I got. Nice to have but not the top cap on my eyes. The ChadBRO Terp Trunk v2 I like and when I just want to drop and draw the NV cap works good too.

Thanks for the info! I've been on a low-restriction kick lately. Lately, I've been using a DHGate clone of a Mobius Ion Matrix, very similar to the one offered on NV's site, with the 18mm adapter. I really like the flavor of filling the piece to just below the top of the perc, and I've been experimenting with adding with more water. I'll probably end up picking up one of those ChadBro caps.

I think it would be cool if NV eventually offered a deeper bucket option, or a little ring that would fit in the top of the bucket to accommodate the spouts on large blown carb caps.

nspatient,
Reactions: EmDeemo

nspatient

I picked up new glass for my Tbucket during the recent sales holiday. Gonna put some time in with this and then report back, but so far so good.

Reason I grabbed it was because the action interested me. 2 chambers, upper and lower, which each spin a "bubble whirlpool" in opposite directions. A gentle "rip-start" gets it going before the cap goes down, and then the momentum of the water takes over and offers drag assist. I'll post a video when I'm more capable. I love the aesthetic of it with the similar shape to the Tbucket, as well :D

rig.jpg

Last edited:

nspatient

Due to @Dubmonkey 's earlier response, I started using terp pearls with the Tbucket. I'm liking it! I've got a nice thing going with the new rig and 2x6mm quartz pearls.

Initial impression: More consistency to the session, bigger clouds, and no spillover/mess. I have some 8mm ruby pearls en route. Will report back.

I picked up a tbucket a few weeks ago, arrived on 4/20 (didnt plan it but had a great night!), and now have no idea how to clean the sapphire dish. I've soaked it in iso for 24 hours, but the dish is still dirty. We've been dry q-tipping after every dab, and probably had at least a couple hundred on the dish prior to cleaning it. We watched the dcup cleaning video and it stated 500 dabs on the rig prior to cleaning so I hope the sapphire and tbucket combo could handle the same thing... I'm glad we also have a sic dish to use right now, but that'll need a cleaning soon too. Same process for both?

ZfwMsJ8

Dubmonkey

Any new news @nspatient ?

I have used Dark Crystal and soaked for like 24 hours or more. Another alternative is an ISO soak and leave in there for two or three days. Sorry might be faster if you got 99% ISo. My 2 or 3 days soak is for everclear.

Dubmonkey,

nspatient

I picked up a tbucket a few weeks ago, arrived on 4/20 (didnt plan it but had a great night!), and now have no idea how to clean the sapphire dish. I've soaked it in iso for 24 hours, but the dish is still dirty. We've been dry q-tipping after every dab, and probably had at least a couple hundred on the dish prior to cleaning it. We watched the dcup cleaning video and it stated 500 dabs on the rig prior to cleaning so I hope the sapphire and tbucket combo could handle the same thing... I'm glad we also have a sic dish to use right now, but that'll need a cleaning soon too. Same process for both?

ZfwMsJ8

I have the sapphire dish. I will either soak it in Krud Kutter for a few hours, or a 3:1 paste of baking soda/water for about the same time. Takes that polymerized oil right off.

Any new news @nspatient ?

I have used Dark Crystal and soaked for like 24 hours or more. Another alternative is an ISO soak and leave in there for two or three days. Sorry might be faster if you got 99% ISo. My 2 or 3 days soak is for everclear.

I should be receiving the new pearls any day now. I will say that there's a lot more ending up on the underside of the carb cap. Also, the new rig is flavortown. I usually fill the bottom chamber full with cold water, and it's been staying pretty clean. I prefer it to the recycler, sake bottle, and mobius ion clone I have now.

Baron23

ZfwMsJ8
I used @710Coils suggestion....concentrated Simple Green in a pyrex cup or similar on a candle (mug) warmer. Just leave it there and it will come out like new, IME.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I used @710Coils suggestion....concentrated Simple Green in a pyrex cup or similar on a candle (mug) warmer. Just leave it there and it will come out like new, IME.

Not sure when and where I posted using Simple Green “Crystal”, full strength, in shallow glass dish. In a few hours, crude/film that ISO doesn’t touch, comes floating off the Sapphire cup. I then wash it well, ISO wipe, and like new. Overnight soak if the stains are heavy.

I use the SG, diluted to clean my glass rigs too.

When I posted this originally, there were some “concerns”, about SG, so I added a link to the MDS.

Here is the original post:

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

ZfwMsJ8

I am scum. I do not clean my sapphire dish often enough (I dry wipe after every dab with rolled up tissue paper and give it a good wangle), but when I do, I am rough with it.

I use an ultrasonic cleaner and iso to get the easy stuff off, and I use a washing up scourer to clean any crud off. In between those cleanings, I sometimes use a dab tool to scrape crud off the dish. I am not recommending this. But, you know... :)

Sapphire - "Highly resistant to scratching and abrasion (9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness scale, the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite and diamonds)".

I should be receiving the new pearls any day now. I will say that there's a lot more ending up on the underside of the carb cap.

Thats why I stopped using them, one hole carb cap, a sharp inhale and a spin of the cap achieves the same result without spillover/dab waste.

Last edited:

nspatient

Thats why I stopped using them, one hole carb cap, a sharp inhale and a spin of the cap achieves the same result without spillover/dab waste.

Yeah it seems like more has been getting sucked into the pipe as well. I did like the extra surface area of the pearls, but i have to see if the 6 or 8 is making more of a mess. I think I might be able to knock 30F or more off my controller temp with pearls because of how much faster the extraction is.

Top Bottom