• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Suspiciously clear "THC" vape juice

Is this synthetic

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crono

Hi everyone at FuckCombustion forums.

*** Bottom line, I got this suspiciously clear (colourless & cloudy) and I am wondering if it is synthetic. ***

https://imgur.com/a/sIIw9uv

<Story>

This is long enuf as it is, so I'll get to the point. I live in the UK where Cannabis has been decriminalised, so the police don’t actually care unless they are in a s**ty mood, or one arrest away form a bonus.

Because it is not strictly legal, THC vape juice is rare (CBD is sold over-the-counter though). That being said, my friend has gotten some THC vape juice. I questioned its authenticity and he assured me that the randomer he got it from said it was “pure THC”, obviously that means nothing, but I hit it anyway….

I have DynaVape and thought it would be comparable, so I snuck out of my office, took a few rather large tokes and tried to go back to work. After trying to type a password for about a solid minute (and by trying, I was literally pressing random keys, I was so f**d) so just got up and went to lunch (final straw was trying to do a trackpad gesture on my keyboard). It wore off (mostly) in about 20 minutes and after that I just felt a little high and went back to work.

After work that day, I took the biggest toke of my life (been smoking 15 years and am not excaudarating) and I practically went into a K Hole. I knew it would ware off soon, but got hella paranoid so stumbled to the park 50 yards around the corner. They followed and my other friend (there was 5 of us) started freaking out, like he was on acid or something, not going to go into specifics (was funny af...well, maybe not for him), it was just weird. Other 3 who took normal hits and have tolerance were fine.

Yesterday, I took a few normal, human sized, tokes and felt good, like a good few hits form my DynaVape. So, I asked my friend to get me some of the juice. He sent me a photo today and it looks like cloudy glycerine, which compounded my suspicions. I can’t find any other references to this stuff apart from a 3 year old thread on this site I considered necroing (looks like similar stuff), and on another site, some guy also form the UK (also looks similar).

</Stroy>

I’m fairly certain it’s synthetic, in which case I will be active on this forum sharing my experience on how not to (I dont follow instructions well) make your own "natural" (is PG/VGH natural lol) vape juice.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for helping a brother out, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Crono,
Hmmm.... Im no expert, but I've never seen anything like that. Its not a pure plant extract. Ive seen oil that is almost black, and some that are a light gold, and many various shades of brown. But never colorless. I live in the legal state of California.

Crono

Thanks for the swift replies.

@archangelz001 Thought as much, thanks. And yea, not too keen on smoking mystery fluid either, at least if it was the right colour I could feign ignorance to myself, as was the original plan.

@TheThriftDrifter Was debating whether to start this thread in the concentrate board. And with the upmost gratitude and respect, the second link is cute. Long story short, I am no stranger to dangerous projects, so was going to take the butane route, got it all worked out, going to use the 3D printer bed to heat and cable tie a rod to the extruder to stir. The inevitable fire will look like a wet fart compared to the time I set the forge a blaze. Fun fact, fire blankets burn if you put them on combusing metal.

Guess I could use alcohol, but my logic is, if it’s as good as using butane, why would anyone risk, at best their bud and worst their life, on it. The logic is sound, but probably because I’m doing a Duning-Kruger, obs it’s not that simple, but the only information I can find is people comparing apples to oranges. If I find some hard data (with double blind contorlls and s**t lol) I can make an informed decision, but till then I guess I’m going to have to spend some time (and money), experimenting till I found what works well and what does not.

Then planning to use CO2 and terpenes, last on the list was alcohol. Literally no idea what I’m doing and will probably end up vaping solvents that will do more harm than the bath salts that are in that vape juice (hence next being CO2). So, feel free to chime in and shut me down before I kill myself. If Alcohol is best, please tell me; this cup is empty.

One thing is for sure, I’ll vape all the solvents in the world before I spend £2,000 - £6,000 on a decent press to make rosin! Unless you get decent product form a cheap press that gives half metric ton (500kg) pressure. Heard you need 10 to 20 kilotons (10,000kg - 20,000kg) of pressure, but I don’t have any spare tactical nukes at the minute. Link me to a paper with yield vs pressure & temp, with nice charts, maybe a graph, oh and an abstract and summery; I’m lazy like that ;-)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for the swift replies.

@archangelz001 Thought as much, thanks. And yea, not too keen on smoking mystery fluid either, at least if it was the right colour I could feign ignorance to myself, as was the original plan.

@TheThriftDrifter Was debating whether to start this thread in the concentrate board. And with the upmost gratitude and respect, the second link is cute. Long story short, I am no stranger to dangerous projects, so was going to take the butane route, got it all worked out, going to use the 3D printer bed to heat and cable tie a rod to the extruder to stir. The inevitable fire will look like a wet fart compared to the time I set the forge a blaze. Fun fact, fire blankets burn if you put them on combusing metal.

Guess I could use alcohol, but my logic is, if it’s as good as using butane, why would anyone risk, at best their bud and worst their life, on it. The logic is sound, but probably because I’m doing a Duning-Kruger, obs it’s not that simple, but the only information I can find is people comparing apples to oranges. If I find some hard data (with double blind contorlls and s**t lol) I can make an informed decision, but till then I guess I’m going to have to spend some time (and money), experimenting till I found what works well and what does not.

Then planning to use CO2 and terpenes, last on the list was alcohol. Literally no idea what I’m doing and will probably end up vaping solvents that will do more harm than the bath salts that are in that vape juice (hence next being CO2). So, feel free to chime in and shut me down before I kill myself. If Alcohol is best, please tell me; this cup is empty.

One thing is for sure, I’ll vape all the solvents in the world before I spend £2,000 - £6,000 on a decent press to make rosin! Unless you get decent product form a cheap press that gives half metric ton (500kg) pressure. Heard you need 10 to 20 kilotons (10,000kg - 20,000kg) of pressure, but I don’t have any spare tactical nukes at the minute. Link me to a paper with yield vs pressure & temp, with nice charts, maybe a graph, oh and an abstract and summery; I’m lazy like that ;-)

Hi @Crono and welcome to the FC forum.

The scary thing is you have no idea what is in the unknown liquid that you are vaping and something is telling me to advise you to stop. The story just doesn't sound good to me and I'd rather air on the side of your safety.

There are many threads and discussions here on mixing rosin and other concentrates with substances like terpenes, dilutants, liquifiers, PG, VG, e-juice. The jury is still out whether or not they are bad for your health. Some say yes others no, but no clear data to say one way or the other so many of us stay away from that stuff. There are some reports now that reputable companies are selling products claiming to be safe for use and tests are showing it to be mineral oil, which is not something you want to vape. I am waiting but they have yet to develop any product that I feel safe vaping in a cartridge other than pure distillate or CO2 oil. Until that time I will vape my rosin wrapped in organic cotton and through my herb vaporizers. Sometimes I will use a quartz banger or nail and take a true dab, but it hits me like a ton of bricks. I like to take my medicine more slowly, but I do love concentrates.

I have begun pressing rosin and will tell you that pressures do not need to be extremely high to get very good extraction on presses around 3.5 to 7g of herb. It is easy and fun to do and the taste and effect from rosin is great. Take a look at the Dabpress thread here in the Vapor Related Equipment section
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dabpress-rosin-plates.26087/page-106#post-1391695
or https://dabpress.com/
Well made, reasonably priced and you make a safe product for yourself.

Last edited:

buddingglasshead

I would definitely err on the side of caution. However, THC-A in its purest form is clear. In a not so friendly state, I don't think that's what you'd be getting though. It's already extremely expensive in a legal state, I can't imagine what it'd be elsewhere. I guess it's possible there is very little of it in there as it would be crystalline in its purest form.

You could sit it in a cool, dark place for an extended period of time. If you see crystallization, that would indicate that it likely is pure THC-A. You can warm it with warm water to mix the solution back to what you currently have.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I live in an unfriendly state, and I've been able to find pure THC crystal that is clear/melts clear on occasion...but mystery fluid is another thing. It very well could be exactly what it's claimed to be...but it may not be as well. I've also inhaled a number of pure "experimental chemicals" over the years that feel very similar to THC and other cannabinoids.

There could be anything in those cartridges. I tend to shy away from cartridges that are not sealed in packaging from name-brands that I can look up and verify.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've got crystalline CBD once. The crystals were very pure and colorless. And when I dissolved them in PG it remained colorless. It has yellowed a while after I put in in the tank though. Maybe oxidized or picked up some color from the previous filling...?

Crono

Thanks for your input guys. Much appreciated!

I have seen synthetic cannabinoids (google image search) that are also white crystalline, thinking about it, a lot of molecules are colourless but small enough to scatter light of all wavelengths and so be white, but I digress.

He gave it to me, and I poured the s**t down the drain in front of him. Could have sold it back (could have vaped it all and not got any more, I’ve done worse to my mind/body/soul), but I wanted to make a point that he shouldn’t vape it anymore cause he is my bro. He promised me he wouldn’t so I felt like it was money well spent, but now he’s saying he’s going to get more, so wasted my money; should have just sold it back or killed a few brain cells.

I’ll keep y’all posted on how I get on making my own. Got my PG, VG, Butane, various tube s and filters, just waiting for my terpenes to turn up. Hopefully, they’re not as… refined as they should be (looked like straights dabs in the photo). Will deffo f**k it up first time, my ability to follow instructions is second to my urge to experiment; so assuming no deadly explosions, I’ll be making another thread on what not to do.

@BabyFacedFinster Thanks for the heads up, I agree that inhaling anything other than air is going to have a net negative affect (obs excluding asthma inhalers and such), but as its gotta be better than smoking and deffo better than a lung full of zinc oxide and spending a day wondering (wishing) if you’re going to die. ;-)

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Even 'The Clear' out of Colorado has some color.

How reputable is your source?
It may be an oil but my guess is no thc unless this was made from an isolate (which is hugely unlikely).

I imagine any number of chemicals can provide a buzz when vaped, but I don't think this is Canna. Best of luck!

FlyingLow,
Reactions: JCat

Crono

Apologies for necroing the thread, but I need to for anyone that comes across this googling; there isn’t too much info online.

Still not 100% sure what that stuff was, but my friends friend had 3 seizures and almost died had he not been in the ambience when he stopped breathing. So safe to say it was Spice, K2 or some other synthetic cannabinoid.

Anyone else thinking of vaping mystery juice (or known Spice/K2), don’t do it! Admittedly it gets you really really high (but not like weed), but I have done a lot of drugs in my time and I can tell you, if you want to get that fucked up, just do some K, basically the same thing, but it’s safer (unless you turn into a fiend, melt your bladder and spend the rest of your life with a tube in your dick and a bag of piss strapped you your leg).

You can make your own vape juice with about 20 minutes effort (spread over a day though cause gotta wait for things to cook and freeze). I’ve been making mine with no vacuum chamber; logic is, the amount of butane I inhale making the BHO is orders of magnitude more than any stray molecules that didn’t evaporate. I'll update y'all if I have any seizures ;-)

Sorry again for being a necromancer.

Peace.

Baron23

I do NOT vape any cart shit that isn't from a tested legal system.

Assholes out there may as well be cutting the shit with Sterno for all we know.

The focus on the recent spate of serious lung injury from carts is focusing on illegal carts (no cases were reported from legal, regulated, carts) and in particular the cutting agent which could be anything.

This shit is in the same arena to me as bathtub meth....ain't doing it for love or money.

I have never seen a cannabis extraction that clear and pure THCA would not be that...well, thin. No matter what the active ingredient turned out to be, wtf knows what they cut it with.

I'd shit can it, if it were me.

stinkytofus

The recent news on people dying from vaping, is it from these white thc liquids being sold ?

stinkytofus,

Noonian

Hi everyone at FuckCombustion forums.

*** Bottom line, I got this suspiciously clear (colourless & cloudy) and I am wondering if it is synthetic. ***

https://imgur.com/a/sIIw9uv

<Story>

This is long enuf as it is, so I'll get to the point. I live in the UK where Cannabis has been decriminalised, so the police don’t actually care unless they are in a s**ty mood, or one arrest away form a bonus.

Because it is not strictly legal, THC vape juice is rare (CBD is sold over-the-counter though). That being said, my friend has gotten some THC vape juice. I questioned its authenticity and he assured me that the randomer he got it from said it was “pure THC”, obviously that means nothing, but I hit it anyway….

I have DynaVape and thought it would be comparable, so I snuck out of my office, took a few rather large tokes and tried to go back to work. After trying to type a password for about a solid minute (and by trying, I was literally pressing random keys, I was so f**d) so just got up and went to lunch (final straw was trying to do a trackpad gesture on my keyboard). It wore off (mostly) in about 20 minutes and after that I just felt a little high and went back to work.

After work that day, I took the biggest toke of my life (been smoking 15 years and am not excaudarating) and I practically went into a K Hole. I knew it would ware off soon, but got hella paranoid so stumbled to the park 50 yards around the corner. They followed and my other friend (there was 5 of us) started freaking out, like he was on acid or something, not going to go into specifics (was funny af...well, maybe not for him), it was just weird. Other 3 who took normal hits and have tolerance were fine.

Yesterday, I took a few normal, human sized, tokes and felt good, like a good few hits form my DynaVape. So, I asked my friend to get me some of the juice. He sent me a photo today and it looks like cloudy glycerine, which compounded my suspicions. I can’t find any other references to this stuff apart from a 3 year old thread on this site I considered necroing (looks like similar stuff), and on another site, some guy also form the UK (also looks similar).

</Stroy>

I’m fairly certain it’s synthetic, in which case I will be active on this forum sharing my experience on how not to (I dont follow instructions well) make your own "natural" (is PG/VGH natural lol) vape juice.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for helping a brother out, much appreciated!

Hi,

I am new to this forum, vaping, the etc.

I am replying to this post because I have been using this substance for about 6 months, along with many others.

I do not vape and I do not smoke weed at all, makes me vomit.

The way I, and many others use this stuff is to squirt a small line onto my hand and lick it off. A bottle lasts 1-2 days and I feel amazing, awesome and have incredible sleeps with zero brain fog next day.

The guy who supplies my brothers shop has 5=6 shops and sells a lot. My brother has been doing this for 4 years and has a very successful vape shop, so won't sell rubbish.

Anyway, the supplier is not reliable and my brother sells 100's f bottles of this so I need to learn how to make it or find someone who will make it for us.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Noonian,

Noonian

how about the name of it?

\\
There is no name, it is clear, in a clear bottle, which is why I am struggling.

However, after hours of research I am beginning to think that it is made with synthetic cannabaiods. More work needed.

Thanks for replying.

Noonian,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Bad bad news. Siezures and bear death aren't enough to dissuade you, nothing will. But stop using this shit!!

Diggy Smalls,

Noonian

Bad bad news. Siezures and bear death aren't enough to dissuade you, nothing will. But stop using this shit!!

Do you know what this substance is ? And if so, do you have the evidence to support what you say, or is it just vacuous piffle, or your opinion.

Noonian,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Not quite true actually, as I know a large number of people who smoke weed that have moved to this.

Moved to what? Trying to vape random liquids out of random containers from random folks?

Large number of "brave" folks if you ask me

How bout you take it down a few pegs and make some quality posts before trying to come out all hard on everyone @Noonian Nothing good will come with that attitude.

Noonian

Moved to what? Trying to vape random liquids out of random containers from random folks?

Large number of "brave" folks if you ask me

How bout you take it down a few pegs and make some quality posts before trying to come out all hard on everyone @Noonian Nothing good will come with that attitude.

whatevs duded

Noonian,
Top Bottom