Suspiciously clear "THC" vape juice

Is this synthetic

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
whatevs duded

Just continuing to prove my point with such a child like response.

You come swooping in as a new user, throw out nothing but factless word vomit (no idea what it is, no idea how its made, no idea where it really comes from other then an unreliable dude) and then start popping off all aggressive to people trying to help, am I missing anything? Oh yes the if they've been allowed to "sell tons" over the years, then it MUST be good/safe.........yeah Mcdonalds tries that billions and billions sold schpeel on us too but most of us simply know better.

You may want to to back to Reddit/Instagram for a bit if thats your default attitude towards things.

\\
There is no name, it is clear, in a clear bottle, which is why I am struggling.

However, after hours of research I am beginning to think that it is made with synthetic cannabaiods. More work needed.

Thanks for replying.
If it is a clear liquid it is NOT a whole plant extract. At best it may possibly be an isolate of pure THC. But since it comes in a bottle with no label, no cannabinoid testing, no provenance, you have no effing idea what you are taking. Maybe someone is preparing a concoction of some kind of speed and a benzodiazapam. You have no idea if it contains anything derived from cannabis. And you want us to tell you how to make it????

CalyxSmokr

Do you know what this substance is ? And if so, do you have the evidence to support what you say, or is it just vacuous piffle, or your opinion.
nobody knows what it is. even the people selling it. It is a research chemical with no label. you should not consider using it.
you seem to think it is synthetic cannabinoids. There is plenty of information you can find for yourself about the danger of synthetic cannabinoids. Start with the Vice video on Spice use in Britain. Scary stuff.
If you really are this ignorant about what you are using then you should stop immediately

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
tenor.gif

C No Ego

whatevs duded

the synthetic cananbinoids ( spice / K2) are the types that would never occur naturally, save for Therapeutic classical cannabinoids such as Marinol ... you could be ingesting liquid marinol

but, the k2 types are like steroids of cananbinoids with expression way more than nature would output them, hence not healthy

C No Ego,
Top Bottom