Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

shopdognyc

I have a dilemma. I have an offer to trade my supreme for a qaroma xl (and then some). Before I do this, do you guys know of anyone who can mill me a new tube bowl? I'm looking to get something custom done to fit inside the supreme tube without the need for rubber pieces that'll break all the time. The design needs 1 o ring that won't need replacing. This would make the supreme as easy to use as a flowerpot.

Essentially, if you make the bowl piece a little shorther than the stem on the supreme, then the opening of the supreme stem could rest on the top of the MonG joint.I'd have an oring where the tube and the joint meet on the bowl to seal this contact point allowing me to do away with silicone tubing forever :). But I need someone who has a metal lathe to make this for me.
on don't trade!

kadjo

That is what I've decided. Any ideas on my MonG bowl idea though?
I got some glass bowls for my supreme by @glasscharlie on Instagram but Scott at Vgoodiez had them for a minute. The glass doesn't solve the breaking problem but it does taste great!

kadjo,
Reactions: T@çh€

highasakite

I love how quickly I can get the 3.5 to temp with the big shot blazer. Milks almost instantly.

My Supreme LIVES!!! :D

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but it was good to see this - and my unmistakable wrap for it still there. I sold it to someone else, but it's good to see it's being used and working as intended. It might outlive me!

Curious...why do you call it a 3.5?

sadf

Thank you!

Those links lead to two different sizes of tubing: 14mm ID x 18mm OD and 9mm ID x 12mm OD, is that correct? Which fits better? My Supreme has been sitting in a drawer for a long time unusable as I hadn't gone looking for replacement tubing and was thinking recently about getting it running again.

androponic

vaped.
Thank you!

Those links lead to two different sizes of tubing: 14mm ID x 18mm OD and 9mm ID x 12mm OD, is that correct? Which fits better? My Supreme has been sitting in a drawer for a long time unusable as I hadn't gone looking for replacement tubing and was thinking recently about getting it running again.
yes both are used together

seki

@Delta3DStudios also sells tubing sets specifically cut to size for a v6. I've tested these myself and can confirm they work. They last between 1-2 months before they start to degrade if the unit is never turned off.

The smaller piece also works well for v3.5 configurations.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Delta3DStudios also sells tubing sets specifically cut to size for a v6. I've tested these myself and can confirm they work. They last between 1-2 months before they start to degrade if the unit is never turned off.

The smaller piece also works well for v3.5 configurations.

Indeed that's correct - Last year I worked with another user to beta-test several different varieties of high-grade silicone tubing from my supplier (used in the food-processing industry) and conducted months-long testing to find the best grade and sizes for the project. We spent over six months on the project to find the best grade of material available from my suppliers (and the material of this grade isn't cheap!).

I even went as far as designing/printing a cut-guide so every piece comes out identical in length.

As usual - don't ever hesitate to reach out about any project - even if I can't 3D print something in-house, I have access to other raw materials including steel and aluminum on industrial machinery.

MikeRotchHertz

My Supreme LIVES!!! :D

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but it was good to see this - and my unmistakable wrap for it still there. I sold it to someone else, but it's good to see it's being used and working as intended. It might outlive me!

Curious...why do you call it a 3.5?
Hey, I'm the current owner now and I love the wrap so much I decided to keep it. Ive probably had it for over 2 and 1/2 years now. My understanding always was that this model was the 3.5, was it a different variation?

Also here's the cool little video I made of the ABV skewer after it has cooled down.

MikeRotchHertz

That tube is packed too tight!!! IMHO
Nice color though; totally cashed.
You're right, this one was a little more restricted than normal, but the Supreme still powered through it no issues 💪.

This was the result of a finer grind and slowly pouring it in incrementally. Nothing was actually packed down. Are you still running yours with butane?

vapirtoo

Butane all the way; temp control or timer; double torch for 60 sec
up to 150-160c.
Dug this vape out for some really annoyingly sticky moonrocks.
The Supreme handled them better than any other vape in my lineup.
Sometimes my temp button gets stuck from some sticky food on my finger,
and I have to use a timer. WTF
Adjust, Adapt, Overcome

highasakite

Hey, I'm the current owner now and I love the wrap so much I decided to keep it. Ive probably had it for over 2 and 1/2 years now. My understanding always was that this model was the 3.5, was it a different variation?

Also here's the cool little video I made of the ABV skewer after it has cooled down.

Haha if you've had it for 2.5 years, maybe it's not mine then! I sold mine in April 2021. Same wrap though, weird. The version was Supreme 3 when I bought it.

MikeRotchHertz

Haha if you've had it for 2.5 years, maybe it's not mine then! I sold mine in April 2021. Same wrap though, weird. The version was Supreme 3 when I bought it.
Hey, sorry just now seeing this. I probably just got my timeline mixed up... You know how that is. The wrap was on it when I got it so this was definitely yours. Just know it's well loved and taken care of, cheers!

vapirtoo

Great vape and even better video!
Getting ripped in the garage!
The Supreme v3 is such a beast.
You have some great lungs.
I would have passed out on the
garage floor after a coughing fit.
The slo-mo was well done.

Top Bottom